Intuitive Research and Technology Reviews | Glassdoor

A.R. (Rey) Almodóvar
  1. "Fantastic company!"

Former Employee - Program Analyst

I worked at Intuitive Research and Technology full-time

Pros

Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation is unlike most I've ever worked for. Leadership goes out of its way to take care of employees and to make a difference in the community. Superb benefits, exceptional salary, and initiatives to serve the community all show why Intuitive is consistently rated as one of the best places to work.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say about Intuitive. Just a fantastic organization.

Intuitive Research and Technology2018-12-28
  2. "Decent place to work!"

Former Employee - Engineer in Huntsville, AL

I worked at Intuitive Research and Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Management truly cares about their employees and knows them by name

Cons

Only one very expensive health insurance plan when I left in 2015.

Intuitive Research and Technology2019-07-21

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Intuitive Research and Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

Always doing the right thing, building trust, developing teamwork, developing individuals, investing in people to cultivate an excellent workforce and environment.

Cons

None known at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Intuitive Research and Technology2018-02-13

March 13, 2018HR Coordinator

Thank you for your review. It is always important to hear from our employees. Developing our workforce is extremely important to INTUITIVE. Professional development through certifications and education is an important benefit that we offer our employees. Thanks again!

4. "Sr. Financial Analyst"

Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Huntsville, AL

I worked at Intuitive Research and Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly company. Really cares about their employees.

Cons

Intuitive was a great place to work I had a better offer from a small business.

Intuitive Research and Technology2017-07-05
  5. "Student Hire"

Current Employee - Student Hire in Huntsville, AL

Pros

Excellent leadership. Lots of room given to investigate and gain new skills. Many projects to work on (get to pick & choose). Excellent exposure to working directly with clients. Work ends at 5pm, and is not a job that you have to take home with you.

Cons

Not many cons come to mind working here.

Intuitive Research and Technology2017-04-04

May 18, 2017HR Coordinator

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your job! It is important to us to make sure that our employees are engaged and are able to grow within their career field, especially while they are going to school. Thank you for the feed back.

"Truley and Amazing Company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Intuitive Research and Technology full-time

Pros

The people are what makes this place a great place to work! The really care about individuals growing in their fields. The care about their employees and it shows! I have worked for the company for more than 7 years and you can tell how much the managers want to invest into their employees. The really allow employees to be value added to the company. I would not want to work anywhere else!

Cons

I really do not have any Cons. When we as employees bring issues to management, they do what they can to take care of them.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Intuitive Research and Technology2017-02-16

February 24, 2017HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! Our employees are the most important aspect of INTUITIVE! We really believe that in order to grow as a company, we have to invest in our employee’s professional growth. Employees like you are what makes INTUITIVE one of the “Best ...

"Great Management and Executives"

Current Employee - Electrical Engineer in Huntsville, AL

Pros

The management will equip you with the tools you need to succeed. Don't expect to be micro-managed here. You can be as little or as much involved with the company and it's image as you want. In other words you may start or attend any community or extra curricular activities as you would like. You will be supported in any role. Intuitive gives performance based incentives for under budget and schedule deliveries. The HR...

Cons

Great healthcare but expensive. Intuitive has a very flat structure which has its pros and cons.

Advice to Management

Continue to put trust in your employees. A lot is accomplished knowing we have the support and trust from our management. Continue to strive for the best culture!

Intuitive Research and Technology2017-02-09

February 24, 2017HR Coordinator

We are grateful for your feedback! INTUITIVE values autonomy and individual recognition. Our structure allows employees to grow based on their desired career paths. The cost of health care is rising everywhere, and we do our due diligence to ensure our employees are offered the best ...

"One of the Best Comanies in the Nation"

I have been working at Intuitive Research and Technology full-time

Pros

I have had the privilege of working for the nations largest defense contractor and another large Huntsville DoD contractor. Both were good, but nothing compares to overall greatness of INTUITIVE Research. The company goes out of its way to hire the best, brightest, and most well-rounded professionals possible. Everyone is genuinely interested in providing the best support to our customers and teammates. I have interacted...

Cons

Lion share of work is for DoD so one must understand and acclimate to that line of support.

Advice to Management

Keep growing and Keep investing in employees!

Intuitive Research and Technology2016-08-03

"Amazing!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Intuitive Research and Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked for this company for more than 5 years now. Its culture is wonderful. The management team from senior level down really care for the employees. They truly go the extra mile to make people for valued.

Cons

not very many down sides

Intuitive Research and Technology2016-03-25

February 24, 2017HR Coordinator

Thank you for your input. The success of our company is directly driven by employee performance, which is why our company culture is focused on putting employees first.

"Could be the greatest opportunity in Huntsville"

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Huntsville, AL

I worked at Intuitive Research and Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

President, Vice-Presidents and CEO are all on top of the game. Provide a solid future for the company and it's employees.

Cons

H.R. does not ensure it's employees are positioned in the position that will best benefit the company by taking advantage of the individual's experience, education and willingness to produce results and improve the status quo. Rather, it seems that H.R. has a "good old boys" club and holds others back from promotions or other opportunities.

Advice to Management

Managers need to take more of an active role in selecting and promoting personnel who will best suit a given position. Know that H.R. is filtering not just the unqualified, but qualified personnel who H.R. simply dislikes.

Intuitive Research and Technology2016-04-13