Inuvo Reviews

16 Comments

Advertising

115.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Inuvo~1144855
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The culture is amazing.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Love This Company

May 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, the people are intelligent, caring, and supportive. Everyone works hard for the good of the company. It's a company I'm proud to be part of. The benefits are VERY good. The open vacation is great for balancing home/work life. We work a hybrid remote/in-office if you want which is nice. The pay is good/fair.

Cons

We are growing like crazy which is great, but can be stressful for some teams that are having a hard time staffing up fast.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Culture, Culture, Culture

Mar 3, 2022 - Executive in Little Rock, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, hard working, results driven, honest people of character who want to win

Cons

Not the place for you if you can't own your mistakes or confuse effort with results

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Product and People Keep Me Around

Aug 25, 2021 - Account Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had the ability to grow through many roles in my 5.5 years here. From Business Analyst to Campaign Manager and now Account Manager. I'm still one of the less tenured employees as many people stay for the people they work with and success of our products. Solid Health/Dental Benefits Holiday events thrown for the office are always a good time. Flexible work hours. As long as I'm getting my work done! Got to see a few new states and experience things on work travel trips.

Cons

Inuvo is receptive to direct feedback on where you want to take your career and open to pay scale questions, but you need to have the initiative and be vocal about what you bring to the table and how that translates into compensation.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Cutting Edge Tech in a Fun & Creative Enviorment

Aug 26, 2021 - Account Manager in Little Rock, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Researching & flexing creative muscles to turn data into actionable marketing tactics that you can share with clients which makes it easy to maintain long term B2B realtionships by providing amazing ad results along with the latest market trends. Plus working with smart people makes you smarter! Working with fun people makes work more FUN. Exciting time to be apart of a cutting edge ad tech team in the ever changing world of advertising.

Cons

When companies are growing fast there's always a need for extra hands to help balance out your workload.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Room to create your own opportunities

Aug 25, 2021 - Marketing Director in Little Rock, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Inuvo truly owns some of the most revolutionary technology - no other adtech vendor compares. - The original creators of the AI technology were incredible visionaries and designed a product that is so forward thinking. The engineers working to support the product now also have incredible foresight. It has set the company up well for a consumer privacy future, which gives me confidence in the future of the company. - Inuvo is usually first to market for a lot of things - product enhancements, functionalities, and completely new products, even if the market isn't fully aware. Working here keeps your knowledge ahead the curve so to speak in the advertising technology industry. - The company operates like a tech start up with very little red tape, so it's easy to get projects off the ground quickly and efficiently. - Flat organization, so not a lot of leaders or big hierarchy. Easy access to senior leadership and CEO. - Very transparent working environment. It's not full of secrets. The CEO is very clear about what his business plans are and how he plans to get there. You aren't left wondering like some big companies what's to come? This allows you to see potential for future personal growth opportunities. - You are in control of your own career. It's what you make of it here, up to you to continue to grow, and drive where you want to take it. - The teams collaborate and work well together across departments. Everyone understands we are all working towards the same goal of growing revenues. - Embraces working from home during covid and will have a hybrid in-office / work from home model after covid. The office does not plan to go back fully in office, as they reduced office space during the pandemic for rotating team schedules. - Fun and social work environment, particularly pre-covid. Lots of monthly celebrations, Thursday afternoon happy hours, etc.

Cons

- The company is growing and with that comes growing pains: resource constraints from being stretched thin, acquisitions where you have to merge with other teams can be stressful, and additional workload to get through to the next plateau. - If you are looking for formal training, this is not the place for you. This is a very self-motivated learning environment. Everyone here is more than happy to help you succeed, but you 100% have to be the one seeking out that information. - Pay is great for Arkansas, but average for adtech/IT firms.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast growing company with a great culture

Aug 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and continue to learn about the adtech industry. Management is working right along side everyone else and this company really positions itself with a 'team first' attitude. Progressive benefits package and flexible working habits are great.

Cons

brand awareness in the market

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic

Aug 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fantastic Culture - Learn so much from some of the brightest in the industry. - challenging, but rewarding.

Cons

None! I hope to keep working here for many years to come!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Amazing Company

Jan 27, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved working here. The culture is fantastic and the leadership is top shelf.

Cons

There are no cons for me.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company

Aug 6, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is really chill.

Cons

Not al all. Very good company

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fun Environment & Team

Jun 23, 2020 - Intern - Hourly in Little Rock, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Flexible Work Hours -Great Pay -Great Staff

Cons

-Can be time-consuming if you don't separate your work from your personal life.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews