Invenio Solutions Sales Premier Reviews | Glassdoor

Sales Premier

2.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
John Grady

Pros
  • Invenio provides a great work life balance, I never felt like my work followed me home (in 15 reviews)

• Some people say 25 cent sodas, but those people are sad and lack vision (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Telesales and customer service call center atmosphere (in 14 reviews)

• No one will come stand at your desk and ask you how they can help you succeed (in 8 reviews)

1. "Okay overall"

Current Employee - Microsoft Premier Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good managers overall, they are good listeners and are on the side of the employees.

Cons

Quarterly "bonuses" not commission, and offices are not too great.

"Call center"

Current Employee - Microsoft Premier Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The call coaches sit with you a few minutes but really they know the deal and spend most of the time on their phones and applying to get away from it all. It is a pay Check but they pink slip people every month,

Cons

They keep repeating it is not a call center but that is proof it is. You have to do a ton of cold calls every day. Most numbers are disconnected and hang up anyway. I hate it.
    Then they have a call coach sitting there saying jump in and give them a reason to talk to you.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the job and all. I know it's temp for you and me and everybody here so since we will meet somewhere else soon please try to be a little nicer. We can part way as friends.

"Honesty?"

Former Employee - Microsoft Premier Sales in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Microsoft Premier Sales in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a job and you have air-conditioning. Your peers are great friends to work with. Once in a while you can earn a reward card or even an X-box.

Cons

If you are on quota, be aware that they will not commit to your number until the end of the year, that is if they ever will. They also change the quota at their own discretion, especially when you are exceeding or about to get a big pay-out.
    Management sucks and does not even understand what they are making you sell. They give you a list of 80 accounts and make you make 30 calls a day. Hmmmm... that last long right?

Advice to Management

Get your act together and be honest with your employees.

"Company has bitten off more than they can chew with their Microsoft sales program"

Current Employee - Microsoft Premier Sales in Austin, TX

Pros

Trainer is top notch.
    Friendly coworkers.
    Interesting and diverse mix of employees.

Cons

No direction from management.
    Call center mentality.
    Very low morale. Premier sales people want out.
    Company will put you on warning for no reason, walk you out the door.
    Company has not given out quotas to sales people in 6 months.
    Nasty office: toilets often overflow and there are no paper towels in women's restroom by lunchtime.

Advice to Management

Train your management team. Communicate and listen to your employees. Strategize: you seem to be reacting, not being proactive. Your Premier sales people are not call center people: treat them accordingly.

"RUN - As fast as you can"

Current Employee - Microsoft Premier Sales
    Current Employee - Microsoft Premier Sales

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time

Pros

Access to knowledge of Microsoft technologies, but you must seek the training on your own in many cases. The new hire training is very disorganized and confusing, but if you are aggressive, you can learn some. Many of the sales reps are great, smart people.

Cons

Only consider taking a job here is you are totally out of options. Never leave any job to join this company. The management, from front line to executive to owners are completely inept and malicious. From day one, they will play games with your compensation, giving you one comp plan and quota, only to change it a few months later when they figure out reps are going to make some money. The executive management team walks the halls with their heads down, not acknowledging their employees, and the front line managers just run scared from them. I have worked for many companies that I thought were the most poorly run places, but this one tops them all. Do not expect to get paid any bonuses, and don't ask questions, or you will be labeled a troublemaker and they will fire you for asking. It happens every few weeks.

Use caution when you read posts on this site that are upbeat. The Executive Management team directed managers and employees to write positive reviews. I have read them and they are not true at all.

Advice to Management

There needs to be a top down restructuring of the organization, but the problems start in the Executive Management team which is comprised of owners of the company, which are unwilling to make the hard changes required to correct.