Found 39 of over 237 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Working at office means less salary for contract engineers." (in 11 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 11 reviews)
- "Due to boneless managers not able contribute on good management practice, work life balance is pathetic, HR services is pathetic" (in 8 reviews)
- "Senoir leadership has no strategy at all as result the direction of the company changes every 6" (in 7 reviews)
- "The upper management is completely out of touch with day" (in 6 reviews)
Reviews about "salary"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Dec 18, 2009Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeBelluno
- There are people who really care about delivering a good product to the client. - Until now, the plant seems to leverage on local workers instead on being relocated to countries where costs are lower. - Product quality makes the company brand renown. - Is a company who cares about environmental issues.
- Even if meritocracy is one of the Invensys values, hard work is thanked with a mere pat on your shoulder. Salary reviews are so minimal that overdoing or loving to produce an excellent product really doesn't worth. You definitely won't bear off the salary you were employed with. - Promotion and benefits are given without transparency. If you receive a salary review (even if minimal) you are invited to not spread the word. - Managers make many promises and maintain very few. - Cost reduction seems to affect some working categories more than others and unconvincing explainations are given. - Company finds difficult to learn lessons from the past. - Company has not the courage to drop legacy products that are asking and will ask more and more resources. - Outsources are treated better than employees.