KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Investigo Reviews

Updated May 24, 2022

Found 253 of over 254 reviews

4.7
Investigo CEO Nick Baxter (no image)
Nick Baxter

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "as is usual in the recruitment industry, hours are long but they actually don't feel like it here.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Company I've Ever Worked For!

Feb 15, 2022 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Completely transparent with the compensation structure, how much you'll make off of each placement, and when you get paid. -A team that really wants you to succeed and celebrates your wins! They really set you up for success and give you all the necessary tools you need

Cons

I honestly don't have any!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The BEST recruitment company

Feb 15, 2022 - Principal Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best move I made after what felt like a tough decision to make leaving my old company after being there for 6 successful years. A very mature working environment, great support system, great team spirit and so many incentives each month/quarter that you really do get rewarded for the hard work you do!

Cons

None I can think of for now!

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome

Dec 1, 2021 - Investigator in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, Hours, Time off, Working conditions

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Rewarding, flexible and mature

Nov 11, 2021 - Principal Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, rewards, maturity, people and leadership

Cons

I struggle to think of any... Only con would be if someone wants to work for a small boutique agency as we are not that. But, we are a well-sized, growing and ambitious business which offer huge opportunity.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Recruitment Agency I have Seen

Apr 19, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Investigo has a fantastic culture and you can tell the effort that everyone puts into it. Collaborative, team-oriented, supportive environment (especially for a recruitment agency) with top performers in the industry. Compensation is market leading and there are multiple career paths, if you are purely focused on billing or managing (or something else). Makes more of an attempt at D&I than any firm I have seen.

Cons

As the company continues to grow, there are inevitably going to be some growing pains that come with it. Sometimes things can feel either too unstructured or too bureaucratic, but leadership is dedicated to consistent improvement and has shown this. This is a contingent recruitment firm, so there should be a level of expectation going for a bit of a high stress, sales oriented environment (that said it has never felt like a boiler room).

Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review and rating. It is always so great to feedback listing, fantastic culture, collaborative, supportive and team-orientated as pros as that is exactly what it is all about here at Investigo and it is great that this is your experience. As we grow we have every intention of keeping focused and looking at how we can improve and make Investigo an even better place to work.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best recruitment firm there is!

Apr 20, 2021 - Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great supportive environment with kind people, and excellent leadership that are passionate about their staff. Great salaries and commission structure. Autonomous environment. Great perk.

Cons

Keeping true to our values as we grow

Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and even better to hear of all the pros you are enjoying whilst with Investigo. It is great to see 'supportive', 'passionate' and 'kind' mentioned. It's the people who make all the difference and we like to think ours are the best.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Recruitment Agency Out There!

Apr 20, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

An all-around amazing place! The best out there. The best commission structure I've seen at any other agency. An inclusive and supportive culture where anyone and everyone has a voice. Strong mental health and D&I initiatives. Motivating and inspiring leadership. A focus on not just professional development but personal development too. Women in Senior Leadership roles. Less turnover than most agencies. A very clear promotion path, and the support needed to get there. NOT KPI-driven; more of an emphasis on the end goal. Healthy competition - not petty or toxic like many other agencies. Just a fun place to work!

Cons

At the end of the day, the challenges of recruitment are present no matter where you work. Investigo makes it worth it though.

Senior Marketing Executive

Absolutely thrilled to see a five star review, thank you for the rating and the review. It sounds like you have found a place to thrive at Investigo and it is great to hear you feel at home. As with all our reviews your feedback is welcomed and used by our SMT and PAC Team to shape your future at Investigo

8. 1.0

Proceed with caution

Apr 16, 2021 - Associate Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote and good work/life balance.

Cons

Lack of strategy from leadership. Pulled in different directions on a weekly basis. Favoritism shown to some, while others get double standards. Lack of diversity.

2 people found this review helpful

Senior Marketing Executive

Firstly I can only imagine how testing it must have been to have spent all your time with us almost entirely under lockdown conditions. Whilst we have gained an increased sense of work:life balance from remote working it has certainly been a challenging year with some of the best loved parts of our culture, the camaraderie, the open door to our CEO and entire board and all of our internal and external events being moved online. It is understandable that your engagement would be impacted and it is shame that this has been your experience at Investigo. Like most organisations, the pandemic has forced us to change our strategy and although we are now confident we are back on track, it’s definitely been a turbulent time. Our people have remained the core focus though and we have continued to support all our people both professionally and personally. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is important to us and all that received is presented to the Senior Management Team so we can address concerns and take positive action. Our door is always open and we'd encourage you to contact either our Head of People and Culture or our CEO directly to discuss your feedback further.

9. 2.0

Investigo- eh

Feb 5, 2021 - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

really good coworkers, teammates were great

Cons

communication and leadership from management is found wanting.

3 people found this review helpful

Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for your response. We would encourage you to reach out to our CEO or Head of Culture and Talent to discuss your feedback in more detail.

10. 1.0

Not worth it

Feb 11, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have decent health benefits.

Cons

Zero strategy and no different from other traditional agencies.

2 people found this review helpful

Senior Marketing Executive

As always thank you taking the time to leave us a review on your time at Investigo. Whilst we appreciate you weren’t with us for very long and quite possibly spent the majority of that time in lockdown we’d value knowing a little more about your experience with this. We'd ask you to please contact Sarah House-Barklie for a strictly private and confidential chat about your time with Investigo and reasons for leaving us. We look to grow and feedback is an essential part of that ongoing journey.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 253 Reviews

Investigo Reviews FAQs

Investigo has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 254 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Investigo to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Investigo employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Investigo. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

95% of Investigo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Investigo 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Investigo to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be work life balance .

Popular Careers with Investigo Job Seekers