Investigo Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
Nick Baxter

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "work-life balance could be improved" (in 5 reviews)

• "Genuinely there aren't any - as is usual in the recruitment industry, hours are long but they actually don't feel like it here" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great company to work for, fantastic team and culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Investigo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture, fun, fantastic team and rewards!
    No day feels the same. Amazing energy from everyone in my team which makes Investigo a great working environment.

Cons

None. Keep doing what your doing.

Advice to Management

None.

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Investigo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The great thing about Investigo is that you're treated like an adult and are allowed to run your own desk and manage it in the way you want. The people are great and they hold various events throughout the year and they are amazing. It's a really fun place to work and also the money is great, both in terms of base salary and potential commission. And they offer flexible working hours.

Cons

The only downside is that the hours are quite long, but most recruitment roles have these hours. The hours are flexible though which helps.

Sep 10, 2018 – Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your employee feedback does go straight back into the business and helps to create the workplace we all want to to work in at Investigo. So many... More

3. "Associate Consultant"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant

I have been working at Investigo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I haven't been with Investigo long but already so happy with the decision to work here. The best thing about Investigo is the people - they are all hard working, friendly professionals but also know how to have fun and enjoy themselves. The work environment is brilliant and you really are rewarded for hard work with fantastic career progression opportunities and incentives. Investigo is a fantastic company which really lives up to its reputation and will only continue to grow into the future.

Cons

Could not think of anything negative to say about Investigo.

Advice to Management

Continue the great work!

Sep 4, 2018 – Senior Marketing Executive

Great to get an insight into working for Investigo from our Associate Consultant community. We appreciate for many at this level you could be just starting your career in recruitment and we are... More

4. "Great company - the people here make it!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Investigo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team - no cliques and a everyone genuinely wants their colleagues to do well and celebrate other people’s success
    Incentives - lots of different things to help celebrate success, from lunches, weekends away to the summer conference at The Grove
    Marketing Team – without a doubt the best team I have met in any agency, constantly driving new content, client events and candidate events and everything is organised so seamlessly!
    Grown up environment – no core hours or people losing the plot if you go out for a coffee at 10am – you are free to manage your time and trusted to as well – quite rare in recruitment…
    Commission - one of the best schemes I have come across in recruitment

Cons

The hours – would be great if the core office hours were reduced to reflect that most people work outside of the office / have work mobiles – but recruitment is always going to be long hours and with flexible working you can tailor your start and finish time around your lifestyle too

Sep 4, 2018 – Senior Marketing Executive

This is a list of pros to be proud of and not just because the Marketing team appears amongst it (thank you!). I think you have hit upon some of the most important differentiators that make... More

5. "Investigo Summer Conference"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

I have been working at Investigo part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great day with good company presentations, fabulous food and drink! Really good day of activities ending with a lovely black tie event in the evening

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Sep 4, 2018 – Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for your review of our summer conference. It is always good to see insight from the regional offices especially when talking about an all company event like The Grove. Also I imagine with... More

6. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Milton Keynes, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

I have been working at Investigo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Rewarding, caring, fun, professional company - across all offices!

Cons

Investigo goes against the typical pressure driven typical Recruitment environment by being an enjoyable place to work!

7. "Investigo Summer Conference Review"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Investigo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The summer conference is one of the highlights of the year at an amazing location!

It really is so generous that Investigo put on such an amazing day for all its employees. The day starts off with a delicious breakfast before the conference. The presentation is always really funny and engaging and recognises the most successful individuals, and is something to strive towards for the next year for others.

After the conference you are treated to the most amazing buffet lunch of literally anything you could ever imagine!! After lunch is an afternoon of team-building activities which sounds horrendous but is actually really fun, where you get to know other people in the business.

After the activities you can relax in the gorgeous grounds of the Grove - swimming, playing golf, relaxing in your hotel room, having a spa, hitting the bar... then later everyone gets dresseed up for pre-dinner drinks and live music, followed by a three course dinner, fully expensed bar, amazing party, photobooth.. and of course an overnight stay at The Grove, with a full breakfast in the morning to nurse your hangover!

It really does make you feel proud to be part of such an amazing business and I think we are incredibly lucky to be treated like this as I know a lot of businesses that put on simnlar events for their top performers but nothing as inclusive and amazing as such a luxurious day for the whole business to enjoy.

Thanks so much Investigo for another amazing day. Can't wait until the next one!

Cons

Honestly, none ! ! !

Sep 4, 2018 – Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you so much for the review on our annual summer conference. we are delighted to know that our colleagues enjoy it as much as we do! Sounds like you had a great time and that is very much the... More

"Simply the best"

Current Employee - Chairman in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Chairman in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Investigo part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

This year's annual conference on 6th July 2018 made me feel very proud. I know the weather was kind to us and that the Grove played its part but the morning session was simply exceptional. Anyone new and old couldn’t help but have been impressed by the achievements of the last 12 months and be excited by what lies ahead. The spirit on Friday night was amazing and I’ve never been to an event where there were more people on the dance floor than at the bar.
    The best one yet. Great job everyone.
    Thank you.

Cons

The only area would be that the entrepreneurial nature of the company encourages autonomy which can result in a few paying lip service to certain areas - for example: the value of a robust and well-used CRM.

Advice to Management

The introduction of Open Blend is an exciting development which will help to foster a genuine coaching mentality at every level. Every support should be given to L&D to make this part of the fabric of the company. The great news is that the CEO is the main sponsor which should ensure its success.

9. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at Investigo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fantastic talented people who are professional and friendly. The rewards for high performance are generous and market leading. The company has seen tremendous growth over the years and on this trajectory, the future is looking bright.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Advice to Management

Keep the same entrepreneurial spirit.

Sep 10, 2018 – Senior Marketing Executive

We are delighted to see this review given your tenure with the business we couldn't ask for much more than no cons that come to mind! we hope to keep providing you with a well rewarded challenging... More

10. "A great place to be..."

Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Investigo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Culture, flexibility, surrounded by quality Consultants & amazing rewards

Cons

hard to say the business is flexible to support a range of personal needs.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!