Investigo "senior management" Reviews | Glassdoor

Investigo Employee Reviews about "senior management"

Updated Oct 10, 2019

4.6
Investigo CEO Nick Baxter (no image)
Nick Baxter
Pros
  • "Ability to grow your own market and develop other business areas with support and guidance from senior management(in 19 reviews)

• "It's a great place to work where the rewards for hard work are clear to see(in 14 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "senior management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Entrepreneurial firm with fantastic internal opportunities"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant - Strategy in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- High calibre talent, very professional, consultative - Fantastic client platform and reputation - Warm and friendly people - an environment where you can approach the CEO directly for advice -Earning potential is very good -Ability to grow your own market and develop other business areas with support and guidance from senior management

Cons

-Be prepared to work hard but that is a general rule in recruitment

Investigo2019-10-10
  2. "A business that listens..."

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Investigo full-time for less than a year

Pros

After working for a corporate agency that felt like school with their approach, I could recommend Investigo enough. You are respected in your space and given the opportunity to truly prove yourself. - Great sales working culture - Always listened to by senior management - Treated like an adult - Flexible working culture - Good incentives - Commission structure clear and motivates to perform well - Incredibly talented consultants in the business - makes you strive to become better. - No rigorous KPI's, but more tailored to each consultant - Clear career path - Exciting growth at Investigo

Cons

- Promotional targets are the same across the whole business. Each sector recruit very different levels and can daunting getting to the target.

Advice to Management

- Keep listening to the staff and do not lose the 'Investigo culture' as we grow!

Investigo2019-09-17
  3. "Second time recruitment agency of the year winner!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Investigo pro’s: • Likeminded people who genuinely want to do well and see others do well. • An amazing trainer / training manager who offers one on one caters each session based on your requirments what you want to improve on. • Collaborative culture encouraged within teams so there isn’t a "dog eat dog" environment. • There are a number of the senior management team who have grown organically with the business, who live and breathe Investigo’ s values and ethos, and are also specialists in their field of business. These people are so valuable to the business as they demonstrate how you can forge a long term career within the company, particularly during times of change and growth.

Cons

• Whilst flexible working is in place, it would be nice to have more flexibility around working from home

Investigo2018-05-15
  4. "Amazing culture and true entrepreneurial feel"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone has the opportunity to become truly specialist in their market, supported by expert recruiters at all levels Autonomous and entrepreneurial approach which allows everyone to run their desk and business in the way they feel best Senior management very visible and everything is transparent - growth is talked about every day and always willing to take new ideas and initiatives Reward and incentives are excellent and much better than any other business

Cons

Due to the autonomous culture, sometimes expectations aren't laid out as clearly as they could be but help is always available if you ask for it

Investigo2017-11-30
  5. "Annual Review"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Senior Management Exposure Charitable Autonomous Trusting Forward Thinking External Perception is Strong with Clients Positive Attitude Professional Approach

Cons

Excluding financial billing; it is not made clear how to develop and progress internally. Or an outline development plan does not exist.

Advice to Management

Consider whether the biggest billers make the best Managers.

Investigo2017-11-07
  6. "Great culture, management and transparency"

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Investigo has a great culture. The senior management team are transparent and very approachable. Everyone in the company is valued individually and are made to feel that way. At Investigo people are encouraged to develop and grow. Overall a great place to work!

Cons

I couldn't say there are any!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Open, honest and transparent is the way to go

Investigo2017-09-29
  7. "Fantastic platform"

Director in London, England

I have been working at Investigo

Pros

After 14 years in recruitment, I have finally found a platform and brand that I am proud to represent. Honest, direct talking senior management and a clear vision and understanding of own brand, investigo have created a culture of accountability and honesty. The growth strategy not only encourages internal talent but recognises the need to hire externally should a division or team need to upskill. I was fortunate to find a business and division that have welcomed an honest and hands on approach which is now seeing success thanks to the team in place and CEO/ED encouragement. The business simply wants you to do well and provides ample support for those with the right attitude. Those who don't? This isn't the place for you.... we want positivity, encourage growth and ambition. With a fantastic balance of experience versus trainees, the business has a breadth of experience and knowledge as well as a strategy for future talent. Ever increasing focus is being placed on training using external support as well as our own talent. Impressive billings for top performers and one of the very best commission structures and a fabulous list of clients to leverage..... a serious consideration for anyone who both love the job and want a platform (without setting up on your own!) to earn some serious money and work with a fabulous group of people.... love it.... reading the above?? Why on earth wouldn't you join.

Cons

Very few .....struggling to think

Advice to Management

Keep it up, continue the work and maintain the energy whilst growing the business! Continue to be transparent and having the Directors lead from the front .....

Investigo2017-04-12
  8. "Mature growing company"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mostly experienced employees, no micro management, senior management very visible and approachable.

Cons

A lot of conflicting personalities, company growing quite large so it is a little more challenging to "keep everyone happy"

Advice to Management

Keep the mature, enjoyable culture that we all love.

Investigo2016-10-25
  9. "Outstanding company with fantastic growth plans!"

I have been working at Investigo full-time

Pros

I have been working at Investigo for around 4 months and so far the experience has been extremely positive. The working environment is enjoyable and everyone is extremely helpful regardless of level and title. Senior management are as approachable as anyone in the business and are always happy to assist in things as simple as the best person to contact in a target firm. Targets are thought out and defined by the recruiter which steers completely away from the "hire em, fire em" type of business. I would highly recommend Investigo to anyone looking to expand on their recruitment career.

Cons

Sometimes the hot chocolate machine runs out and the result is devastating to all concerned.

Investigo2016-04-19
  10. "I look forward to coming into work"

Current Employee - Marketing in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time

Pros

Genuinely one of the best companies i have worked for. It is an autonomous environment, where everyone works hard and wants to do well. It is also a really fun place to work, if you want to socialise then there is never an opportunity too far away. They also have regular company-wide meets, which all makes for a much more enjoyable working environment. Senior Management are always visible across the office and are completely approachable. I look forward to coming into work.

Cons

Nothing to note. It's a long working day but that's recruitment and the days fly by so I can't complain.

Advice to Management

Just make sure that the company's great culture is maintained as the company grows further.

Investigo2016-03-21