Investis Digital Reviews

Updated May 12, 2021

4.7
Investis Digital CEO Don Scales
Don Scales
Pros
  • "Senior management gives enough autonomy to their employees, while also understanding the importance of work/life balance(in 15 reviews)

• "The work environment is good and transparent(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Buttering senior management will work as a favor(in 8 reviews)

• "Sales team is not aligned with offerings(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great leadership & talent

Jan 19, 2021 - Project Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Room for growth within the company - The team is full of talented individuals - Leadership listens to feedback and has an open door policy

Cons

- As with any agency, it can be very fast paced at times and you must prioritize client requests over typical work weeks

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to further their professional career and blossom and will take your feedback into consideration.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing organization with very strong employees and leaders

Jan 12, 2021 - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

This organization, most specifically the PHX office (as that is where I worked), is full of strong, smart and welcoming people. The management at this organization seems to truly care for their overall team and other departments as it seems like we are consistently challenging one another. While work/life balance is important here, it is also understood that if you want to continue progressing that you'll need to take the extra step to do so. In the Client Success department, there are plenty of opportunities for growth, for learning and continual education to become better every day. I thoroughly appreciated this fact and can credit my successes to my colleagues, managers and even executives who consistently wanted to see us excel in all matters.

Cons

As with any organization going through rapid growth, this comes with the normal of deliverables being missed, accounts needing transition, and all the other stuff that happens in between. Process is very big here so if you're not fond of sticking true to process and deviating, this may be a challenge for you. While this is not an issue, it does require you to allocate certain time out of every day to ensure that these items are completed.

1 person found this review helpful

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and have leveraged feedback on our review process and how we can further cultivate the professional development of our teams.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good Place to Work

Apr 16, 2021 - Paid Social Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

great people, great learning environment

Cons

Leadership recently changed which is good and bad

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback. We have grown tremendously in the past few years and with that comes changes both at an operational level and within teams. The decisions made are always to set the company and our employees up for success. We thank you for your comments and will leverage them in internal leadership meetings.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Talented team, solid client base, great work life balance.

Dec 10, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong company culture. Great benefits. Could be different experiences across teams but personally I experience management that truly cared about making sure employees had a solid work life balance, which can be hard to find within this industry.

Cons

As a global agency, there can be challenges keeping processes and communication aligned but the teams were always open to listen and work towards improvement.

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback. Bringing passion is one of our core values and we’re always looking for ways to improve. Our culture sets us apart from other companies we intend to keep it that way. From our bring your dog to work policy to celebrating each other and our successes, uplifting and elevating each other is how we grow together.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A tight group of stellar coworkers/friends and happy clients.

Aug 4, 2020 - Director in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with agencies that claim they are a family, loyal, thoughtful, and fair. Well, that usually ended up not being true until I landed here. It's the best of a start-up. I.e; a cohesive team pulling in the same direction with passion and optimism + The oversight of very experienced and purpose-driven management.

Cons

As with any agency, there can be long hours, quick pivots, and stress. The positive side is when you feel overwhelmed - you will be supported and treated fairly.

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to maintain an environment that fosters a healthy and productive mindset.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic and Engaged Community of Passionate Leaders

May 6, 2020 - Business Development in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team. Everyone brings passion and charisma to the table. The leadership empowers employees to achieve results, rather than micromanage. The pay is competitive and very rewarding if you achieve results. The team works hard to bring inbound leads your way through events and campaigns, although you will need to be strong in your outreach to keep up. Investis works with so many brand names that large organizations are happy to chat.

Cons

If you aren't into the fast paced nature of agency life, this may not be the job for you. However, if you are looking to gain experience with a top notch and hip brand and can adapt quickly to an evolving landscape this is perfect. The leadership will set you up with the tools you need to succeed.

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company with tremendous momentum

Feb 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing client base of 1600 global brands built over two decades in the industry Incredible leadership team that has cohesive roadmap for the future Most of the employees are super passionate about delivering measurable results for clients, and genuinely a fun group to be around. A one stop shop when it comes to delivering efficient and effective digital communications from start to finish: strategy, content, design, dev, deployment, digital marketing, 24/7 managed service Cutting edge technology with own website CMS platform Growing by leaps and bounds both through organic and acquisition

Cons

Because of the rapid growth of the company, it can be hectic at times but that's part of what makes it exciting.

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoy working with your team members and find inspiration in the work that we do together. We are growing quickly which presents its challenges. However, we are committed to our employees and if you’d like to provide further feedback please email us at feedback@investisdigital.com.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company culture and financial outlook

Mar 6, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Investis Digital has exceeded my expectations. The NY office is a truly collaborative, results-driven work environment. Senior management gives enough autonomy to their employees, while also understanding the importance of work/life balance. Hands down, this is the best overall office environment I've ever worked in.

Cons

The company has undergone rather robust global expansion over the last few years. The integration of consistent principles across each office has had a few bumps in the road, but it's all for good reason: growth

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and will continue to look for ways to improve.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people, great clients, great place to work.

Feb 20, 2020 - Director in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

So many smart people, all supporting a really great client roster. The NY and Phoenix offices are spectacular- everyone works hard / plays hard. Great work/life balance, flexible work from home days, etc.

Cons

"Recent" acquisitions have caused some uneasiness, but that has also brought new opportunities. New processes are being rolled out, which is hard sometimes. Communication between offices could be better, but is also being addressed by Sr. leadership.

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback.

10. 5.0

Best place to work

Feb 28, 2020 - Digital Communications Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

High energy, incredible teamwork, great company culture, constant appreciation and recognition of hard work, consistent transparency on projects, deals, etc.

Cons

Cross-team communication during ongoing projects could be better, but senior management is already aware of this and transparently working on ways to improve this, which has been great.

Investis Digital Response

We value our employees and their feedback. We recognize the challenges that come with expansion and will look to improve support capabilities across teams.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Reviews