Investment Placement Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Investment Placement Group Reviews

3 reviews

Filter

Filter


3.1
StarStarStarStarStar
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
CEO
0 Ratings

Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

  1. "Assistant"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Recommends

    I have been working at Investment Placement Group full-time

    Pros

    Company is really flexible with your schedule, emergencies a very family oriented work place. Fast Paced 80% of the year the other 20% is pretty much slow which helps in the end to catch up on other work. Work hours are hard since we work with the ET its to adjust but you get used to it

    Cons

    There is not a lot of space to grow in the company since its small.


  2. "Associate"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Recommends

    I have been working at Investment Placement Group full-time

    Pros

    It is a great place to work, very pleasant working environment

    Cons

    The salaries are very low compared to the market

  3. "meh"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook

    I worked at Investment Placement Group full-time

    Pros

    great benefits and schedule is east coast

    Cons

    pay is low, lots of politics and nepotism so moving up is difficult.