Iora Health Operations Assistant Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2018

3.8
Iora Health Co-Founder  and CEO Rushika Fernandopulle
Rushika Fernandopulle
  1. "Fantastic place to work!!"

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Iora Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Dynamic working environment Team-based problem solving Revolutionizing healthcare delivery Working with leaders in primary care No barriers to making patients feel special Collaboration to ensure accessibility to our patients Company culture and values are reflected in our patient care

Cons

No cons to share at this time. It's been a great experience working at Iora Primary Care. I would highly recommend reaching out to anyone to learn more about employment opportunities!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! The guidance and support from our leadership team makes going to work engaging and pushes me to be the best I can be for our patients.

Iora Health2017-12-15

"Empty Promises and Fake Culture"

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Iora Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Its a job and a foot in the door to the medical field.

Cons

Terrible management on the market level, poor work/life balance, empty promises for growth, great ideas but terrible execution, no clear expectations, misplaced values, unorganized priorities and overall lack of care for employee health.

Advice to Management

If you offer culture then make sure the culture is actually offered. If you believe in work/life balance then do not guilt trip people into staying at work despite circumstances. If you preach growth within your job, actually have a place for the employees to grow into. If you value your employees, make sure that you actually hear what they are saying.

Iora Health2018-06-18

"I wish I had found this company sooner"

Current Employee - Operations Assistant

I have been working at Iora Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone at this company is so friendly, welcoming, cordial, empathic and so so great. Even the people from the “Nest” (the home office) make appearances in the practices often and they truly let us know how they appreciate us and that we are valued. Nobody from the home office has ever treated the practice team as the “bottom worker” of the company. The CEO Rushika himself makes sure to take time out of his day to greet new hires! Amazing

Cons

The company requires a lot of patient referrals but I want to do my best to help company successfully grow rapidly!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!! I love how you guys operate.

Iora Health2017-10-27

"I enjoy going to work!"

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Iora Health full-time

Pros

I love.... - the open communication - that the mission and goals are truly practiced/implemented through each role - the room for growth - interacting and building relationships with the patients

Cons

It sucks that there aren't more locations, but a little birdie told me that is soon to change!

Iora Health2017-10-30

"Operations Assistant"

Current Employee - Operations Assistant

I have been working at Iora Health full-time

Pros

Great culture, lots of potential for various scopes within one job. Great time off and miscellaneous benefits. Very low stress environment, little to no experience required in some cases.

Cons

Low starting salary, certain positions have little to no room for growth. Single review period each year, no matter the date of your hire.

Advice to Management

Continue the current course. Any cons at the moment are greatly outweighed by the pros. Main advice would be to look towards a different review process than singular per year, maybe more task / goal oriented.

Iora Health2016-06-03