Iora Health Patient Recruitment Coordinator Reviews | Glassdoor

Rushika Fernandopulle

"An honest review"

Current Employee - Patient Recruitment Coordinator in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Iora Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

You cannot find better people than the ones who work at Iora. Everyone brings a unique perspective to the team that unites under a greater cause of restoring humanity to healthcare. When I was first interviewing I was dubious about that tagline: "Restoring Humanity to Healthcare." I thought it was just that, some catchy tagline that had no legitimate meaning. After being here for over a year I am reaffirmed every day that this is the true mission of the company and passion of all who work here. I honestly believe that people go into the healthcare system wanting to help, but are stuck in a broken system that is not about relationships anymore. I have never been more inspired by a group of individuals, in every practice in Seattle but also everyone else that I meet in the company. The employee benefits are great, I always brag about the snacks and the pto to my friends, and I love my team. Honestly no overwhelming "Con's", just things to be aware of when considering a new opportunity like this, but I can guarantee that the personal satisfaction and meaning behind the work can make up for any bumps along the way of figuring out how to fix our healthcare system.

Cons

I have only met a couple of employees that have not inspired me in the same ways that everyone else does, but that has only been a couple. There will be employees like that in every company. It can feel like a startup a lot of the days. You are figuring things out constantly, changing directions, reevaluating, switching priorities and then switching back, or roles will evolve. For some that can be frustrating, but for others it can be very rejuvenating and spur creativity. You just have to know your working style and how you deal with ambiguity. It is odd that with a majority of clinics caring for the senior population that there are so many young employees. Just know that Iora hires on empathy and everyone is screened for cultural fit. Also, with new roles being developed career paths aren't always set, which is something to be aware of.

Advice to Management

Sometimes it is frustrating when priorities are changed in the middle of a quarter and then changed back. It doesn't always set the teams up for success.

Iora Health2018-01-25

"Patient Recruitment Coordinator"

Current Employee - Patient Recruitment Coordinator in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Iora Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working for Iora has really been life changing, you are surrounded by a positive team who becomes family. It is a comfortable environment, little to no stress.

Cons

I haven't necessarily found any downsides to working for Iora.

Advice to Management

Management is always looking for ways to improve to maintain the team happy and motivated. Our input is always welcome and taken consideration.

Iora Health2017-08-28