Iora Health Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 1, 2020

4.1
Iora Health Co-Founder  and CEO Rushika Fernandopulle
Rushika Fernandopulle
  1. "Fantastic place to work!!"

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Iora Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Dynamic working environment Team-based problem solving Revolutionizing healthcare delivery Working with leaders in primary care No barriers to making patients feel special Collaboration to ensure accessibility to our patients Company culture and values are reflected in our patient care

Cons

No cons to share at this time. It's been a great experience working at Iora Primary Care. I would highly recommend reaching out to anyone to learn more about employment opportunities!

Iora Health2017-12-15
  2. "Love Working Here!!!"

Current Employee - Health Coach

I have been working at Iora Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing company to work for! Values based company. Vision driven. I love coming to work every day to help people on their health journey. My opinion is valued on all levels, from the clinic level all the way to the corporate team.

Cons

Still a young company, has some growing pains.

Iora Health2017-12-11

"Health Coach"

I worked at Iora Health full-time

Pros

Great company, amazing culture, weekly groceries,

Cons

Some practices are closing across the country and also no real role advancement for health coach

Iora Health2017-11-27

"I enjoy going to work!"

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Iora Health full-time

Pros

I love.... - the open communication - that the mission and goals are truly practiced/implemented through each role - the room for growth - interacting and building relationships with the patients

Cons

It sucks that there aren't more locations, but a little birdie told me that is soon to change!

Iora Health2017-10-30

"I wish I had found this company sooner"

Current Employee - Operations Assistant

I have been working at Iora Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone at this company is so friendly, welcoming, cordial, empathic and so so great. Even the people from the “Nest” (the home office) make appearances in the practices often and they truly let us know how they appreciate us and that we are valued. Nobody from the home office has ever treated the practice team as the “bottom worker” of the company. The CEO Rushika himself makes sure to take time out of his day to greet new hires! Amazing

Cons

The company requires a lot of patient referrals but I want to do my best to help company successfully grow rapidly!

Iora Health2017-10-27

"Team Nurse"

I have been working at Iora Health full-time

Pros

- Encouraged to practice at the top of your license - Highly supportive team that strives to share workload efficiently - Leadership pushes team members to seek out continuing education and learning opportunities - Good work/life balance - Impactful, valued work

Cons

Role clarity wasn't well established at first, but is improving with time as the company grows

Iora Health2017-10-23

"Patient Recruitment Coordinator"

I have been working at Iora Health full-time

Pros

Everyone I work with is passionate about our mission - restoring humanity to healthcare. They are some of the most thoughtful, motivated & caring individuals. Our patients are special and experience some of the highest quality of care possible - they make our practices a community.

Cons

We have 4 high functioning practices that we're continuously filling with patients - once those practices are sustainable we could really use some more practices further north and further south!

Iora Health2017-10-13

"Operations Coordinator"

Former Employee - Operations Coordinator

I worked at Iora Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Freedom to be innovative Team works like family Great benefits School tuition help Work retreats Great work environment

Cons

Start up feel Unstable sponsors

Iora Health2017-09-21

"Best Work Environment...Ever!"

Current Employee - Health Coach in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Iora Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Iora Health values their employees and we know it by their actions. They really put "their money where their mouth is." We have a generous amount of time off, great medical/dental/vision benefits, a well stocked kitchen AND tuition reimbursement. Iora Health also hires super caring, friendly, empathetic, knowledgeable folks who make colleagues and patients feel right at home. This is by far the BEST work environment I've ever experienced.

Cons

Sometimes there's a lack of consistency because things are always changing, but Iora Health is always improving and I know they've got this.

Iora Health2017-09-15

"Great People Trying to Do the Impossible"

Former Employee - Clinical Team Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Iora Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Iora's tremendous mission to transform healthcare is as big and meaningful of an ambition as any you'll find in the startup world, and many of the most talented people in the industry are on the team. In addition, the day-to-day work is meaningful and helps people transform their lives on a daily basis.

Cons

Depending on your role, you may get more or less exposure to the day-to-day impact that Iora has on patients, or to the big picture vision and strategy that can help drive the impact of the company.

Iora Health2017-09-05