Ipsos Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

"Good place to work"

Current Employee - Programmer
    Current Employee - Programmer

I have been working at Ipsos full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Best place to work
    Team working environment
    Top management are politics free
    Allow growth opportunity

Cons

Pay is low compare to market

"Good starter"

Pros

Flexibility, working from home, some cool people there

Cons

Long hours, bad pay, little growth opps

Advice to Management

Pay your employees a fair wage

3. "Analyst"

I have been working at Ipsos full-time

Pros

Its a great company with very flexible working hours. You are your own boss for the most part, unless you have a bad client.

Cons

The pay is below industry standard. You can sometimes work 24 hours straight if you have a bad client. There is little direction from management.

Advice to Management

Be more proactive in developing talent. Give the younger employees something to strive for and try to achieve.

"Entry Level Market Analyst Position"

Current Employee - Entry Level Market Research Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Entry Level Market Research Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ipsos full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Competitive pay (especially for entry level). Enjoy my coworkers. I believe Ipsos cares about the well-being of its employees. Have flexibility to work from home if needed. Great place to begin learning about market research. 15 days of paid vacation to begin with.

Cons

Some of the work can be tedious. Occasionally have to stay later into the evening to reach deadlines.

Advice to Management

Continue to reach out to your employees to ensure that they are happy and engaged during their time at Ipsos

Ipsos Response

Dec 14, 2016

We’re really glad to hear your first year at Ipsos is going well. You’re right about continuing to reach out to our people, which is one big reason we launched the Team Temperature program late last ... More

"Great Company!"

I have been working at Ipsos full-time

Pros

I've been here for a long time. I like our culture and our attitudes with one another. We care of each other at work. At my level, not as many politics as you would see in other places. Very relaxed atmosphere. The benefits are slightly (key word: slightly) higher than average. I love the vacation days. To start off you have 15 vacation days (3 weeks), with an option to purchase an additonal week. If you have been at the company for 5 + years or you are at management level, then you get 4 weeks of paid vacation, with an option to purchase an additional week.

Cons

Facilities should be updated. Upgrade some of your equipment. Invest in your employees more (I'm not saying they don't invest in you, but more perks would be nice, such as more lunch events, make the office a little more fun.)

Advice to Management

Make the office a little more fun. Don't stick with one way because you have been doing it for a long time. What will happen when you guys retire?

"A great first job..."

I have been working at Ipsos full-time

Pros

Great way to learn about market research and gain experience. The flexibility of the workplace is nice. You have the ability to work remotely at your discretion

Cons

No structure and difficult to grow within the company. Pay is below industry standard. It is difficult to schedule reviews with management.

Advice to Management

To retain good employees, you need to pay market rate. Also try to develop some better training programs for recent college grads.

8. "Market research analyst"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I have been working at Ipsos full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Global company with lots of growth

Cons

No real ability to advance

9. "Account Manager"

I have been working at Ipsos full-time

Pros

Great training resources and mentors are made available to you. A lot of exposure to a variety of different clients and accounts.

Cons

Long hours that are not compensated for. Salary is below market standards and can be difficult to get promoted past middle management.

"Research Analyst"

I have been working at Ipsos full-time

Pros

Quick growth and fast learning process. They are ok when you ask questions and you at least get a training period which is a good thing to have, regardless of whether videos help you to learn or lot. Managers are pretty attentive and people are definitely willing to help each other. Some employees are really great and hardworking.

Cons

There is definite favoritism in the office. It often depends on who you your direct boss is or who is assigning you to things. Also Ipsos is just majorly understaffed. So you have to work some pretty long crazy hours even when your brand new and that can be very tough. Not sure what to do with that- they need to hire more people, which would only work if they paid more.

Advice to Management

Your interns who accept offers should be paid higher than new analysts...that will improve loyalty. It is so incredible necessary that you make your employees feel valued by telling them not just when they've done something wrong, but also when they do a good job. Working here can be high stress so to get a little praise after working your butt off is definitely a good idea.

11. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Ipsos full-time

Pros

Dedicated, hard-working client minded teams

Cons

Globally run and sometimes not connected with the local countries on what is needed for their client base.

Advice to Management

Focus on the entry-level employees