Iron Bow Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Rene B. LaVigne

1. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Iron Bow Technologies full-time

Pros

Great benefits, much better than other tech companies. Depending on the team, you're surrounded by good people and can make a huge impact on the business.

Cons

Depending on the team you're on, the company is shuffling priorities around in a very positive way. There's lots of work to do in rebuilding and restructuring where needed. If you're looking for an opportunity in those areas, you need to be open to a challenge that involves elbow grease. May not be the right opportunity for someone who's looking for something that's smooth and built.

Advice to Management

Direction from the Senior level needs to be clear. Vision from the executive level needs to be met with a plan forward and a roadmap, something that does not exist.

2. "Customer Service Representative I"

I worked at Iron Bow Technologies full-time

Pros

Always feel like family here

Cons

Lots of information in training . If I am gonna have to pass 11 assessments before I make it to "nesting", I would want as much training time as possible to get the information stored in my mind to relay to consumers; don't want to feel rushed

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work . Terry, Hilary, Lindsay & Ray !!!! You guys are the heartbeat for that call center

3. "Exciting Future and I'm glad to be a part of it!"

I have been working at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Iron Bow is constantly improving and excited about the future! Respect and Communication are two things the company is trying to lead with and it's a great company to be a part of! The company invests in really good benefits with employees in mind. HR does a good job of setting up a positive culture with good support and fun activities. Executives are accessible.

Cons

We work really hard and sometimes it's difficult to manage work and family, A few more people on the team would help.

Advice to Management

Listen to your managers and ask them if they have sufficient staffing, employees are happy to be here but over worked

5. "Good company to start with..."

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun team atmosphere with lots of perks Including overtime.

Cons

Low paying salaries and penalties for unpreventable time out or late arrival.

Advice to Management

The company is a solid and fun place to work but employees will tend to burn out with tedious and monotonous work without breaks. Love the overtime but overall salaries remain low without promised raises.

6. "Nice Company with Great People"

Former Employee - Intern in Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Intern in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Iron Bow Technologies (Less than a year)

Pros

Many hardworking people there. HR makes an effort to keep the office a fun place. Great company atmosphere

Cons

The only cons would be that the company is much smaller than its competitors and the turnover rate does not seem to be low.

Advice to Management

Try to find a way to keep employees longer. Otherwise keep doing what you are doing! Work life balance is nice and the company provides a nice atmosphere.

7. "This Company is AWESOME"

Current Employee - Technical Proposal Specialist in Kent, WA
    Current Employee - Technical Proposal Specialist in Kent, WA

I have been working at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great starting salary
    Full benefits for medical/dental/vision makes me see myself here for the long term.
    Managers are relaxed, but also communicate their expectations. Are always open to answer questions, too.
    Free tea/coffee, and free food after meetings

Cons

No training manual for my position. Had to learn as I went and ask lots of questions and that was a little nerve-wracking for someone who doesn't like to ask for help.
    It's hard to think of any other cons. I've recently started here and I'm told the last quarter of the year will be very stressful and I'm a little nervous about it, but I'm confident that I my managers are here to help me and answer any questions I might have.

Advice to Management

Stay relaxed and personable. It's very helpful. You guys are awesome.

8. "Work Hard, Play Hard"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Iron Bow provides a fantastic work environment for its employees. Corporate events help maintain collaboration and teambuilding. Salaries are competitive and management is open to improvements and feedback.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time - Iron Bow is what you make it. Plain and simple.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! The entrepreneurial environment yields huge benefits for the company and the employee. The Open Door policy works!

9. "Senior Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great environment for those who live in the Chantilly area.

Cons

Lacks sustainability for long term employment. It feels more like a get rich quick environment without the money.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees.

"Inside Sales Representative"

Pros

Great people, flexible work/life balance, wonderful management

Cons

There were no cons! Great company

"Company growing pains"

Pros

Iron Bow employees are kind and dedicated both to their customers and each other. Throughout the year, there are fun events to celebrate successes and holidays. During the company's busy season, you see that people do not forget about taking care of each other at the expense of meeting quotas. We drive ourselves to be the best we can and to deliver excellent customer service.

Cons

Iron Bow is getting better at employee development and raising mid-level management. The company's strategic growth will fall in line with the financial growth we have witnessed in years past, and this will hopefully alter the flat nature of employee promotion opportunities.

Advice to Management

Please take a stand and exemplify buy-in for everyone else to feel inspired, appreciated and motivated. It truly is a top-down approach that proves to be successful for company culture.