Iron Bow Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.7
Rene B. LaVigne

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great company within"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is a great one to work for. I was able to be apart of their new adventure in Tampa. The environment was not bad, easy tasks/duties, decent benefits.

Cons

The pay was terrible, everyone has a different pay-grade.
    The client has too much control and does make things quite tense.

Advice to Management

Stop changing things so vigorously and come to a common ground with pay, everyone does the same tasks.

2. "This is a zoo"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My fellow coworkers. Trainers are great and caring.really nice building and workspace

Cons

I dont know where to begin. They keep firing key people i n leadership without warning or announcement, who we needes and were leading us. Then the fire older people and anyone with a disability is targeted. They xant win any business beyond their ONE client, who is unhappy with us so guess what hapoens when tje contract is up?? We had a great manager who was fired for no reason and an hr lady who cared about us, and team leads they drove off because they do not care. Revolving door. The person right nextnto you makes 4 dollars more an hour for the same JOB. Recruiter is like an army recruiter- lies during the interview saying anything to get you in here. There are so many call centers. Avoid this one. It will be gone within a year. And use your head to see which reviews here are fake and written by the corporate people. It is pretty obvious.also more layoffs coming when bsuiness slows but they dont wamt anyone to know that.

Advice to Management

Do everything different. You people have no idea wjat you are doing and you fired the people that did. Stop treatimg everyone like crap.

"Pay is too low even with 'bonus'."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Customers are not too bad.

Cons

They expect you to be to work early to have computer set up to take calls the minute the clock ticks 8am. However; they don't pay you until 8am and system takes at least 10 minutes to fully load and get all applications open. That is against the law.
    The like to hire less experienced reps so they can pay them $10.00 -11.75 an hour while paying others 15.50 or more for doing the same job. They us scare tactics to keep less experienced reps from using restroom unless it's on break.
    They fire people with disabilities that request medical accommodations. They fire the elderly.
    There has been a recent slew of upper management firings without any explanation. They fired the wrong Team Leads. They like to keep the know nothings and get rid of the ones that are helpful, kind and know what is going on.

Advice to Management

Stop kissing the tush of CF and get the business running with good quality people and pay people a living wage so they can give a damn.
    Give workforce another job to do that doesn't consist of seeking people out while they are in the bathroom or finishing their lunch or break.
    Do something more for employee morale. Ice cream sundaes are less than we spend on potlucks.

4. "Best Place to Work in the DC Area"

Current Employee - CSE in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - CSE in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company allows you to be extremely creative and everyone works together to fulfill your vision.

Cons

The hours can get very long, however your hard work is always recognized and almost always pays out in your compensation.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great culture you have built. Continue to invest in your employees.

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at Iron Bow Technologies full-time

Pros

Great benefits, much better than other tech companies. Depending on the team, you're surrounded by good people and can make a huge impact on the business.

Cons

Depending on the team you're on, the company is shuffling priorities around in a very positive way. There's lots of work to do in rebuilding and restructuring where needed. If you're looking for an opportunity in those areas, you need to be open to a challenge that involves elbow grease. May not be the right opportunity for someone who's looking for something that's smooth and built.

Advice to Management

Direction from the Senior level needs to be clear. Vision from the executive level needs to be met with a plan forward and a roadmap, something that does not exist.

6. "Not very fair to all employees"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Iron Bow Technologies full-time

Pros

Good benefits, innovative, great within their industry.

Cons

Unstable, lack of organization/accountability from management, not much growth opportunity/employee encouragement.

Advice to Management

Needs to reorganize the team and make sure the work is done effectively while at the same time collaboratively.

7. "Customer Service Representative I"

I worked at Iron Bow Technologies full-time

Pros

Always feel like family here

Cons

Lots of information in training . If I am gonna have to pass 11 assessments before I make it to "nesting", I would want as much training time as possible to get the information stored in my mind to relay to consumers; don't want to feel rushed

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work . Terry, Hilary, Lindsay & Ray !!!! You guys are the heartbeat for that call center

8. "Exciting Future and I'm glad to be a part of it!"

I have been working at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Iron Bow is constantly improving and excited about the future! Respect and Communication are two things the company is trying to lead with and it's a great company to be a part of! The company invests in really good benefits with employees in mind. HR does a good job of setting up a positive culture with good support and fun activities. Executives are accessible.

Cons

We work really hard and sometimes it's difficult to manage work and family, A few more people on the team would help.

Advice to Management

Listen to your managers and ask them if they have sufficient staffing, employees are happy to be here but over worked

9. "Good company to start with..."

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Iron Bow Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun team atmosphere with lots of perks Including overtime.

Cons

Low paying salaries and penalties for unpreventable time out or late arrival.

Advice to Management

The company is a solid and fun place to work but employees will tend to burn out with tedious and monotonous work without breaks. Love the overtime but overall salaries remain low without promised raises.

10. "Nice Company with Great People"

Former Employee - Intern in Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Intern in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Iron Bow Technologies (Less than a year)

Pros

Many hardworking people there. HR makes an effort to keep the office a fun place. Great company atmosphere

Cons

The only cons would be that the company is much smaller than its competitors and the turnover rate does not seem to be low.

Advice to Management

Try to find a way to keep employees longer. Otherwise keep doing what you are doing! Work life balance is nice and the company provides a nice atmosphere.