The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Ironclad? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ironclad employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Compensation and benefits are all middle of the road." (in 5 reviews)
- "benefits not as good (no 401k match) but know that leadership is working on improving this" (in 4 reviews)
- "The office is getting cramped, but that is a result of rapid growth, and I'll take less desk space over stagnant growth any day." (in 3 reviews)
- "Management is extremely frugal and makes it very difficult to get a raise." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ironclad and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 136 of over 144 reviews
Updated Sep 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 14, 2023Business Development Representative (BDR)Current EmployeeNew York, NY
couldnt recommend enough. great leadership and company vision and mission
no complaints from me. 401k match would be nice
- 5.0Aug 30, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearIndianapolis, IN
1. I got the sense right away (even during the interview process) that sales leadership is invested in my success and cares about me as a person. 2. Micro-management doesn't really seem to be a thing here and you get the deal support you need. 3. The people are smart, driven, and kind.
1. Overall attainment has been a struggle over the past year or so, which seems consistent with the market. 2. Changes are frequent, particularly in Mid-Market, so you have to be able to adapt quickly which can be confusing.
Ironclad Reviews FAQs
Ironclad has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 144 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Ironclad to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
86% of Ironclad employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ironclad 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.