It's Just Lunch Dating Coordinator Reviews | Glassdoor

Melissa Brown

"Dating Specialist"

Current Employee - Membership Coordinator/Dating Specialist

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

You can control the amount of money you make depending on the time you put in! You can run your job like it is your own business in terms of contacts and work ethic.

Cons

You do work with a script and there are certain ways of doing things. Must make lots and lots of calls. All of this is fine for me, however if you are NOT a self starter and like to do "your own thing" this is not for you.

Advice to Management

Everything is great. There are weekly trainings and all of the staff and management really is out there to make sure you are successful!! Nothing negative to say.

It's Just Lunch2016-10-04

"Great Place to Work!!!"

Current Employee - Membership Coordinator/Dating Specialist in Hallandale Beach, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Environment, paid training, great management!

Cons

Pay is a little low...

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

It's Just Lunch2016-08-01

"You will never make money working here-it's their business model."

Current Employee - Membership Coordinator/Dating Specialist

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get to work from home. No micro management. You can say whatever you want to clients.

Cons

You make minimum wage & commission. (The commission structure ensures if you sell a $2800 or $4500 plan, you will only make $25 or $45. They limit your leads so you don't earn commission.) IJL gives the same 5 people all of the leads & hires unsuspecting people who work their butts off for minimum wage. It's a total scam. Another con is having to listen to the squeaky IJL voices & fake attitudes of management.

Advice to Management

Even your senior reps have figured out your business model. You better figure out something quick before the whole company goes out of business!

It's Just Lunch2015-06-15

"I love the positive energy and support I receive from the company. The fact that we get the opportunity to work with peo"

Current Employee - Membership Coordinator/Dating Specialist in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

I get to change peoples lives in a positive and lasting way

Cons

Not being able to bring on some of the people that contact us due to geographical location or age

It's Just Lunch2013-12-10
  5. "Not the best place to work"

Former Employee - Membership Coordinator/Dating Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Interesting conversation starter when asked "What do you do?" Some of your co-workers (except Monday - Wednesday). Learning the art of manipulation "bending the truth" from the pros. The fascinating lies as to why another person no longer works in the establishment. Telling the clients some more fascinating lies as to why so-so is no longer working there. Learning that everyone will eventually leave to...

Cons

Having to defend getting a college degree to work in this insane asylum. Watching the high turnover rate at work. Being underpaid, and hearing the same lies over and over again. Caring about your work and watching your efforts get stomped on.

Advice to Management

It's 2012, not 1950. Corporate needs to step in when franchise owners or "directors who've been there 10+" start running a muck! Costumer satisfaction is important. Coordinators are not verbal punching bags! For all that they do, they deserve a decent paycheck and common courtesy and a lil respect to say the least.

It's Just Lunch2012-10-28

"Fun, Interesting Job! (Dating Coordinator)"

Current Employee - Membership Coordinator/Dating Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at It's Just Lunch

Pros

Really light hearted and interesting position; client relations, coordinating dates; awesome work environment, fun team!

Cons

The pay could be higher/more competitive

It's Just Lunch2016-04-29