Itech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 25, 2018

2.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"An Honest Review - Current Employee"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bhopal (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bhopal (India)

I have been working at Itech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Honestly there is a lot of Fuss going around about this company , When I was offered a Job here even I had my doubts , and its okay to have your doubts , but please don't consider the negative reviews only, I am going to share my REAL experience , I have worked here for 1.5 years. I will attach my Linkedin profile link, in case of doubts you can call me and Clear it out.

About my Role and Responsibilities : I was deployed to 2 client projects as a Senior Software Engineer , these clients are well known , and Internationally recognized companies , So my role was :

- End to End Client Communication , knowing the work, understanding the work, giving status report on the work, Mostly they follow Agile/Scrum .

-End to End Coding and Development of the Project Modules , as per the requirements (Jira Tickets)

-Unit Testing of the code (I worked on Java , Ember, Spring, AWS projects here, so It was a great learning for me).

-Maintaining the version control system (Git Flow), merging the code , taking care of the deployments.

Now lets talk about the PRO's of the Company :

1. A very good Salary package : Yes, being in Bhopal this company offers an amazing salary in hand , and not even once in my whole 1 year, I have noticed any Delay in the salary. NOT even ONCE ! Everytime the salary was credited at the right time.

2. Micro-management its NOT HERE ! : Now I see a lot of people are actually complaining about the Micro management thing, But i would like to say thats not at all true. Any management will tell you only when they see that you are wasting a lot of time in office hours , this will happen in any company you go into, obviously , if they are paying you fat salaries, its their right to expect a good work in return. You are not the GROOM of the company, you are an Employee, So always Add value to it by your time and efforts , if you do that, They will never ever tell you anything, infact the whole management will be very friendly , and they will take your queries over their process. Even a small thing for you can be arranged within a day or hours only for you.

3. NOT DOING ANY FRAUD - I can see a lot of review where people are telling that they are actually doing Fraud , or whatever. So , that not true actually, I won't call it a Fraud, even in bigger MNC's the project is sourced on the profile of some higher experienced guy, and worked by juniors or lower experience people. And Trust me , the good thing that these people are doing , is at least they are generating Employment in a place like BHOPAL, Do you think thats an easy task ? NO ! I praise them for doing this, because of them , lot of families are living a quality life in BHOPAL itself.

4. Regarding the Owner of the Company : I have never seen a humble person than him, where in a company do you get to meet the CEO/ Owner, here you can meet him, clear your doubts and can talk directly with him. He is a very humble Person, He will always invite all his employee's in his Family functions , He actually cares about the Good employee, Like a Family. And trust me when I am saying so, I am saying that on my own experience.

5. Good Employees are treated Well : If you are working hard, treating the Company as your own, yes they will notice it, and always consider your requests. I have worked on 2 Projects here in my 1 year, and given my best, I never got any complaint from any one, No body Micro-Managed me ever in the whole year.

6. Infrastructure : I can see people are also complaining about the infra , I will tell you a simple thing, Do you get your own Cubicle in any MNC ? a personal Laptop in MNC ? No ! Here you are going to get your own cubicle , complete privacy , and a Laptop, So I don't know what other infrastructure people wants ? Well , Big buildings will Less Salary keeps them Happy , So best of Luck for that !

7. Holidays : If you inform in advance , I have never seen that they reject your Holidays , But obviously if you tell them at last moment even they will get a little worried. In case of emergency , they will never stop you from leaving the office, This is my personal experience.

8.Technical Growth : Now this is what I loved the most Working here. No company can give you this kind of technical Exposure , that this company can. You will be working on the Most recent Technologies, (Even Block chain projects are here), And since you always have a experienced resources (12-15 years), your own technical skills will improve like anything, because you can take guidance, and learn a LOT ! its my personal experience , when I came here , i was not technically so well, But today just after working for 1 year, I can say my Technical Skills has an improvement of more than 60%.

All and All, its a Good Company, I loved working here !
    If my health could have permitted, I would have stayed here for another 10 years.

Cons

Now , as such there are no Cons that I see in this Company , but there are few things , which you can consider :

1. Permanent Night Shift : This is not actually a CON, they don't lie to you, they will tell you on first hand that its going to be a Permanent Night shift Job, So if your health permits , and you can work in Night Shifts , Wonderfull !

That's all Con I can think about.

Advice to Management

Just one Advice , Please make the working hours flexible , Like count the hours rather than , In time and Out Time. Make it like 8 hours a day, no matter at time person has come and what time he has left.

That will really make an amazing life for an Employee.

Thanks !

2. "Good work environment"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bhopal (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bhopal (India)

I worked at Itech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can learn while working

Cons

Night shift are irritating, but good environment

Advice to Management

All good

3. "Learnt from bad management"

I worked at Itech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can learn by own if they not see. What you are doing.

Cons

Management, HR, Admin is very bad they are not supportive anywhere, try to dominate everytime to employees.

Advice to Management

Every employee is important for any organization, you should respect them. That doesnt matter he or she belongs which team,department or technology.

4. "Not a Company to work for!"

Former Employee - TA Lead in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - TA Lead in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Itech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Might Give you Average Hike
    Good to collect interview questions for Java Tech

Cons

No process, Not a corporate company, still operates on strict micromanagement culture.
    Odd Shift timings for Developer role.
    Worst Management.
    No opportunity to Learn or grow

Advice to Management

Restructure the operating procedure as per Bangalore market

5. "If you are in client project than good else bad"

I have been working at Itech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. full-time

Pros

Good for client project developers

Cons

Some of the employees are very low in mentality especially some self-owned HR's.

Advice to Management

Treat everyone equally.

"Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Bhopal (India)
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Bhopal (India)

I have been working at Itech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good Salary, opportunities to learn more technologies, Support from team lead is good.

Cons

Timings are odd. Need to work on night shifts. Health issues might be causes.

7. "$$$$ Historical"

I worked at Itech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No offense, no love lost, everything that shines is not America!!!! Oohhh Gold

Cons

Reviews are currently rocking not to make thing worse for the poor Hr executive, it would bring smiles to some but believe me Hell in a Cell ® for any profile or designation.

Advice to Management

His it worth advising, very candid -&& What???

8. "Fast-Paced development environment"

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Front End Developer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Itech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. part-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are a couple of things I liked about the company:

1. They have a number of projects going on, mostly contract based remote development stuff, so there is no shortage of work.
    2. They prefer outsourcing the work rather than hiring full time employee, so good opportunity to work from anywhere.
    3. Compensation provided for the work is good.

Cons

I do not have cany genuine cons I would like to list out. One thing that I thought can be improved is better management of part time employees, have a tracking tool or internal portal to log time and make billing easier.

9. "A Good place to learn and improve"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Bhopal (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Bhopal (India)

Pros

Good Salary
    Scope of learning and improving
    Chances to grow both in terms of position and compensation

Cons

Lessen the Gap between the fun activities
    Perhaps plan some longer outings at long weekends

Advice to Management

People just criticize the government or the management , they never get satisfied ,
    Just try and hire people who crib less and work more

10. "testing"

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer
    Current Employee - Software QA Engineer

Pros

Everything is ok in itech

Cons

All good in itech software