Ivy Reviews

Updated May 5, 2021

4.0
Ivy Chief Operating Officer  Sandeep Tiku (no image)
Sandeep Tiku
Pros
  • "You can maintain a good work-life balance(in 36 reviews)

• "Cab facility, free snacks, good environment(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "He hired few of his friends in the management role who are the only people that gets hike and job security(in 28 reviews)

• "Sometimes no work life balance, pay not up to the level of work(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great place to work

Apr 22, 2021 - Senior Software Architect in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good Learning 2. Good Facility 3. Good Work life balance 4. no limits to grow

Cons

need more transparency and formal hike process

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are pleased with the facilities, Learning opportunity, Work-life balance and growth opportunity. Working at Ivy you’ll never have a dull day. There’s a buzz about the place, a tangible energy, which is exhilarating and irresistible. We already have a very transparent hike process in place, however, request you to please reach out to the HR team @at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights

2. 4.0

Good Company

Jan 9, 2020 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company, Career, Opportunities,befits,Work,Life ,Balance

Cons

Improve team qaulity,Senior, Management, nothing else

Senior HR Business Partner

Thank you for leaving a review - it's much appreciated. Glad to know that you are pleased with - the career opportunities and benefits we offer and our amazing work culture. We have a great team, if you have any specific concerns please feel free to reach out to the HR Team @ ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights.

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Mar 27, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company and Good values

Cons

Provides Shares and provide benefits

Senior HR Business Partner

Thank you for the feedback. It is always nice to know that we are doing well. We are glad that you are happy with the company's values, this definitely keeps up us motivated. Request you to please reach out to the HR Team @ ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights on the benefits you are referring to.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Avoid it, unless this is the only option

Dec 15, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation is good, though not great. Door pickup and drop facility. Evening snacks. Opportunity to work with some really good folks , but now even they have left.

Cons

No job security(They keep firing almost every quarter). No challenging work. Lots of politics and micro management.

21 people found this review helpful
    5. 4.0

Good Working style and atmosphere

May 5, 2021 - Frontend Developer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work life balance New challenges

Cons

All cool except the Hikes

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company to work if you want learning

May 5, 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Latest Technologies, Cab Facilities, Good Team, Learning curve is more

Cons

Management can be irritating sometimes

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Apr 28, 2021 - Senior Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can gain lot of knowledge on different tools and application.

Cons

No cons in this organisation

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and enjoying the culture and management. Thank you for bringing your positivity to work each day! If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer our HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com is are always on hand to help!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place to work and grow

Apr 27, 2021 - Scrum Master in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

People respect your personal space

Cons

None so far in last 1 year

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with the conducive work environment. We balance our idealism with a dose of pragmatism. First, we dream big, then we execute our work with thoughtful consideration of real-world limitations. We wish you a bright career with Ivy. At any point in time, you have any concerns, please feel free to contact the HR team @at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

9. 4.0

Location Constraint

Apr 5, 2021 - Senior Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

WFH allowance, free cab, free snacks, Mobile and iNternet allowances, Good competitive team

Cons

The one and only Cons I see is the location constraints, Ivy is a big organization now and should have offices in various parts of the countries especially Delhi area and should not focus only in Hyderabad. It won't look good if someone leaves such a good company just because of its location.

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with the benefits and perks offered here at Ivy. It is always nice to hear that we are doing good and makes us feel motivated. Regarding extending our locations, we are growing and we may have offices at different geo-locations. However, this is a very variable plan depending on the need and demand of the time. If at any point in time you would like to discuss any issue with us, please feel free to reach out to your manager or to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Employee friendly , not much to learn , only little enhancements to be added to the existing code.

Apr 11, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is good in my team , it may vary with different teams

Cons

There is no annual hike and no promotion related hike even if u get promoted in this company.

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks for leaving a review, they're extremely helpful for our development. It's great to hear you're enjoying being a part of Ivy and getting involved in opportunities to progress. Regarding hikes and bonus – we have been giving hikes as per industry standards year on year. This year due to the pandemic situation things have not been the same across the industry. However; we recognize the need to support our employees in whatever possible ways and hence, the WFH Allowance, Annual Bonus was released. Thank you for your suggestion on Hikes and Promotions; however, the company needs to look at it from a holistic perspective in unprecedented times like this and take decisions that may not satisfy everyone’s aspirations. If you have a specific concern that you would like to discuss please don't hesitate to reach out at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 392 Reviews