Ivy Reviews

Updated May 5, 2021

4.0
Ivy Chief Operating Officer  Sandeep Tiku (no image)
Sandeep Tiku
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good product based company to work

Mar 12, 2021 - QA Analyst/Tester
    Business Outlook

Pros

good work life balance scope to learn new technologies

Cons

I have not encountered any cons so far

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving such a great review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and feel empowered with Ivy. We want to make sure everyone is able to have a good work-life balance along with a conducive work environment. It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps us motivated. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Ivy comptech review for sr sw eng

Mar 12, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good hr policies, people are good. No politics.

Cons

Still rely on old technology

3. 4.0

Nice company

Mar 15, 2021 - NOC Engineer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment Very Supportive management Helping and progressive culture.

Cons

None. I didn't face any issues

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks for leaving a review! It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps up us motivated. Ivy believes in having employee-friendly company policies that are not only aligned with our organizational goals but also aims for employee's wellbeing. We wish that we grow together as you achieve great things and make a successful career at Ivy! If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company and best in the industry

Dec 1, 2020 - BI Analyst in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The work culture is extremely good and the people we work with are passionate about the industry and cordial. - Unlike offshore offices of major product companies, Ivy operates on its own as opposed to a back office - Great pay and emphasis on work-life balance - One of the very few companies in Hyderabad that offers cab for pickup and drop at home. - the tech stack used is latest, and there is room for innovation. - Excellent Admin, HR and IT teams.

Cons

- Individual Performance Management process is not well structured here, different teams follow different procedures thereby lacking a uniformity across the firm. - The PF contribution can be increased.

1 person found this review helpful

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to know that you enjoy your role, work environment, pay, and other benefits at Ivy, Our people are the key to our continued growth, we strive to provide them with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture. However, we need more insight on your feedback regarding individual performance management, request you to reach out to your manager or the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights. Our finance team can address your query regarding PF contribution

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent company for learning and for any gaming domain enthusiast

Feb 19, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Great learning curve 2. Good peers

Cons

1. Poor work life balance 2. No or very less attention on yearly review

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review - it's much appreciated. Glad to know that you are pleased with - the team and It's great to hear that you feel we are a great place to work and provide a good platform to learn and grow. We thrive in a friendly, fun, and welcoming work culture, where people feel included from day one. There’s a real team spirit, with everyone working together in a supportive and collaborative way. Regarding flexibility and yearly review you can always reach out to the manager, they will definitely help you out, feel free to reach out to the HR Team @ ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more.

6. 3.0

Work exp at IVY

Apr 5, 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice policies and allowances. Very helpful peers.

Cons

Micro management and improper hike pattern

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with our policies and benefits. However, we are sorry to learn that you are facing some difficult situation and unhappy with the management. Just for you know we have an open-door policy in our organization, which allows you to approach anyone at any level to discuss your problem. We would recommend you first speak with your line manager regarding these concerns or the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great opportunity to learn and develop!!

Mar 7, 2021 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to learn and develop!!

Cons

There are no cons in this organization.

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and enjoying the culture and team work. We are pleased to know that you appreciate the learning opportunities. If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer our HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com is are always on hand to help!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place to work with

Feb 22, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Food work life balance 2. Employee friendly. 3. descent pay scale and allowances (CAB services)

Cons

1. Legacy tools and technologies that I work in.

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and able to strike a good work-life balance with us. We want to let you know that we're equally thankful to you for the relentless service you provide and for bringing your positivity to work each day! If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer our HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com is are always on hand to help!

9. 4.0

Bunch of Youngsters

Feb 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Work life balance Lot of events No strict timings Leaves U can encash leaves Free snacks Free cab

Cons

Micromanagement mainly scrum masters No porcess You'll get boared of work on a period of time

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and able to strike a good work-life balance with us. We want to let you know that we're equally thankful to you for the relentless service you provide and for bringing your positivity to work each day! Regarding your feedback on micromanagement, we strive to provide everyone with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture. If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer our HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com is are always on hand to help!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work Experience with IVY

Feb 11, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is good. Balanced Work life No strict office timing, focus mainly on the work, Not on time

Cons

After 2-3 year work flow is handy and less challenging work. No office party and tour.

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks for leaving a review! It's great to hear you're enjoying your role and the opportunities with Ivy. We want to support a work/life balance for all our colleagues. We understand that there have been no gatherings but that's because of the pandemic. However, we've tried to virtually connect with all our employees through the townhalls we conducted periodically. If you'd like to discuss anything, don't hesitate to reach out to your managers or the HR Team at hr@ivycomptech.com are available to help at any time. Thanks.

Viewing 31 - 40 of 392 Reviews