KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 10 years

No clear direction

Jan 9, 2022 - Quality Manager in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people working at lower levels

Cons

Big disconnect between upper management and operations

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Low Salary

Jan 3, 2022 - Assistant Consultant in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, good medical facility

Cons

Low salary, Old technology, Worst management

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Growing company

Dec 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Progressive company that is growing and appreciates hard working employees.

Cons

The pay could be a little better but not too bad.

4. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Poor management and top level discrimination

Nov 24, 2021 - Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Few colleagues are good Nothing specific pros for this company

Cons

Discrimination, no room for grow unless your race. Don’t waste your precise skills and time here. Fully stressful everyday and weekends too. Unionized environment is not usual as it is bought out by management.

5. 3.0

Acceptable

Nov 9, 2021 - Engineer in Szombathely
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good communities, flexible time, hot food

Cons

Doesn't pay well, hot food is not free

6. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

High Potential is Wasted

Oct 31, 2021 - Operations Team Leader in Jeffersontown, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Great coworkers, lots of fun people to work around. * Decent pay depending on where you are assigned. * Flexibility to get critical tasks done. * Certain managers are responsive and great leaders. * If you are management material, a spot will open up for you sooner than you might expect. (Kind of a neutral point)

Cons

* From the perspective of the technicians on the floor, the company is completely mismanaged. * Superior performance merits only more work to do, with no monetary rewards. * Many managers and supervisors at every level have been cycled through as they come in, get burnt out, and leave. * The plant is straight up not safe to work in. Pallets and old equipment clutter the causeway 24/7, exposed wiring, and haphazard forklift drivers. Not to mention the other numerous safety violations. The maintenance staff is great, but they need more people to adequately take care of this place. * The bottom dollar is the only thing that matters. Safety, camaraderie, morale, and anything else that doesn't result in short term money is extraneous. * Little to no opportunity for advancement or raises for 90% of workers. * No paid holidays. * Horrible insurance and benefits. * Most people in most business units are temps because the company knows how fast it chews through workers.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing extraordinary from my experience

Cons

No cons I can think of

8. 4.0

Openings

Oct 11, 2021 - Vice President Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic client base, challenging environment, global perspective

Cons

Manage strategy to excel at growth globally.

VP-HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your views on Ivy, we really appreciate the constructive and helpful feedback.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A circus of mismanagement and chaos (Louisville Location)

Sep 23, 2021 - Computer Repair Technician in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only positive I can think of during my time at Ivy Technology was that I received a paycheck

Cons

Ivy Technology was one of the worst experiences I’ve put myself through. I worked for Ivy for a school work requirement and it was one of the biggest jokes I’ve had the displeasure of participating in. This whole place feels like you’re in high school with the way everyone treats each other. Starting off in the Getac repair department, I worked under a manager (for privacy sake he will be referred to as J instead of his real name) Not only was J a walking HR nightmare, he also struggled to switch to the right input on a computer monitor or even understand the basics of what we did in our department. Not exactly the type of manager you want in a company focusing on you know… technology. J would continuously make rude remarks whether it be about an employees work or the employee themself. This guy was also a broken record player of claiming that “this work is like the army, sometimes you gotta make tough decisions”, whatever that means. Nothing ever even happened to back up this statement or cause it to be said, I think he just liked hearing himself say it. After switching over to the Dell repair department, my direct manager was better, but thats not saying much. The “manager” role in this case, was simply walking around and complaining to people about their numbers being down. This department also had “mandatory” overtime, making the expected schedule 7:00 AM-5:30 Monday-Friday, and 8:00AM-3:00 on Saturday. This was every weekend, some employees not even having a Saturday off in up to 4 months… Employees were often promised “gift cards” as incentives to stay up to 3 hours late to get more units out the door for the day. I personally know of 3 separate occasions where people stayed late and never received anything. When asked about the cards, management would often say it “wasn’t a high priority right now”. I could go on for days and days, but to summarize it all with a nice cherry on top, a guy from corporate came in with a suit to address our falling numbers and one of his compromises to make the “workplace better” was to turn on the air conditioning… Stay FAR away from Ivy Technology, an extremely toxic work environment.

1 person found this review helpful

VP-HR

I am sorry to learn that your tenure with Ivy was not positive, be assured we are listening & learning . Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us, we are focused on creating a great work environment for our team whilst managing our growth.

10. 5.0

good org for woork

Sep 21, 2021 - Programmer Analyst in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

good company for work, nice place

Cons

salary structure is not good

VP-HR

Thank you for taking the time to add this review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews

Ivy Technology Reviews FAQs

Ivy Technology has an overall rating of 3 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 39% of employees would recommend working at Ivy Technology to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 17% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Ivy Technology employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Ivy Technology. This rating has decreased by -25% over the last 12 months.

39% of Ivy Technology employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ivy Technology 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.3 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Ivy Technology to be benefits, coworkers, workplace and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.