Found 166 of over 169 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The management is clicky and looks down at merchandisers but not sales representatives." (in 9 reviews)
- "It is hard work and long hours." (in 6 reviews)
- "Holidays are heavy and call for longer days." (in 4 reviews)
- "departmental communication could be improved" (in 4 reviews)
- "Upper management all have the same style of management, and are not receptive to new ideas" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of J.J. Taylor and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 10, 2023Warehouse WorkerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
There is so many pros to this company a company that i would stay with my years to come.
If it just pay a little more then there will be no cons.
- 5.0Oct 10, 2023Forklift OperatorCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
There are frequent opportunities for overtime, and the management is cool, I came into the job not knowing anything about it and they taught me everything
I don't have any cons
- 5.0Oct 12, 2023Sales AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsFort Myers, FL
Competitive pay and wages. Opportunities for growth.
Holidays are heavy and call for longer days.
- 5.0Aug 14, 2023Route DriverCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTampa, FL
CDL-A driving and home every night. Convenient hours with limited long days. Abundant extra paying opportunities. Availability of promotional advancements. Great management and leadership.
Becomes understaffed every now and then.
- 5.0Jul 3, 2023Sales assisstantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearTampa, FL
Hours are consistent and work is consistent also unless it’s a holiday but that’s with any job in retail! Steady pace and great communication. Benefits are amazing. Managers and such are amazing
Having to drive 20 mins to a store after your body is going
- 2.0Aug 21, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsTampa, FL
Free Beer - not management
Favoritism; does not listen to complaints. If management doesn't like you, they will make it known, they target you until you are gone. Very little movement for management roles. Also, the pay is not great.
J.J. Taylor Reviews FAQs
J.J. Taylor has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 169 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at J.J. Taylor to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
92% of J.J. Taylor employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated J.J. Taylor 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.