J.P. Morgan Asset Management Reviews
79% would recommend to a friend
(854 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and tech budget" (in 82 reviews)
- "Good benefits and building amenties." (in 49 reviews)
- "Great culture for a bank but the LatAm business is slowly moving more towards Miami and decreasing vastly in NY." (in 37 reviews)
- "Good pay only if you work your core hours Good benefits" (in 28 reviews)
- "Base salary is good (not great though), access to more than enough sell" (in 22 reviews)
- "No work/life balance and demanding schedule" (in 38 reviews)
- "Long hours and office location not great" (in 27 reviews)
- "Nothing con except poor management" (in 25 reviews)
- "Below industry average bonus, but base is also higher than elsewhere." (in 10 reviews)
- "Low diversity at director level." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of J.P. Morgan Asset Management and is not affected by filters.
Found 854 of over 947 reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Dec 5, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsNew York, NY
Generally, good work-life balance and supportive work environment.
There's a heavy focus on reducing expenses which means less lower compensation and less benefits/perks for employees than at other firms.
- 4.0Nov 15, 2023AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Brand recognition, strong training program
Too much bureaucracy and layers which leads to time that is not efficiently managed.
- 5.0Oct 28, 2023Trade Support AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNewark, DE
Very relaxed management Not too much work. Have down time No micromanaging Summer Fridays (half days during summer) Hybrid schedule (3 days in office)
Not that easy to get promoted Have to give into the corporate culture
- 3.0May 27, 2023Executive DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsNew York, NY
The people are smart, talented individuals and the work is complex, challenging which helps you learn a lot about the industry.
There are not enough resources and they continue to downsize in areas that need it. This makes it harder for the teams to support other internal teams such as Sales, Product, etc. It seems like a popularity contest to get promoted, It is based on who you know. It is not based on what you have done, the value you add, and what you have done for others to help them be successful. They promote women, but most of the women are tough or bullies. If you are a woman who is nice, beware - it will be very challenging for you to be successful.1
J.P. Morgan Asset Management Reviews FAQs
J.P. Morgan Asset Management has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 947 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at J.P. Morgan Asset Management to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
79% of J.P. Morgan Asset Management employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated J.P. Morgan Asset Management 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.