Found 20,419 of over 24K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good benefits and easy to adjust to" (in 1329 reviews)
- "Great people to work with and able to see yourself hanging out outside of work." (in 1129 reviews)
- "good work life balance and having the option to work from home is a plus." (in 1063 reviews)
- "The company has a good culture which can be seen in coworkers around the firm." (in 1008 reviews)
- "The pay is good and is higher than similar telephone sales jobs in the area." (in 809 reviews)
- "long hours and sometimes not a lot of work to fill up the time until much later in the day" (in 673 reviews)
- "Middle management is poor but are selected strategically so the top are protected from them." (in 592 reviews)
- "Late working hours is bit common" (in 395 reviews)
- "good employees are often lumped with bad managers and it takes forever to fix the problem." (in 357 reviews)
- "time with senior management and more aligned to actual performance on d job." (in 113 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of J.P. Morgan and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 6, 2023Executive Director, TechnologyFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsNew York, NY
Strong emphasis on technology to empower and grow the business
Different teams and departments need to work together more and align themselves to the larger goals
- 5.0Nov 21, 2023Vice PresidentFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
dedicated work environment, smart people, effective leadership, lots of momentum/support for those trying to be upwardly mobile.
long hours, bad boundaries, stressful
- 5.0Nov 14, 2023Financial AdvisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Very flexible and it can be as lucrative as you make it. If you work with the bankers and teach them how to fish and you have a good relationship with the people you work with it will be a great time and if you don’t that’s fine keeping it professional would work as well. Very easy place to build a book as a starting FA with many resources to grow within your role.
The grid is extremely low way below the avg and sometimes they can be very cheap when it comes to entertainment spending for clients and prospects.
- 4.0Nov 11, 2023Client Data AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
If you are already seasoned in trading cross assets, from equities to derivatives & all fixed income as well as corporate actions. Then be prepared to be gaining an immense amount of knowledge & exposure to trading.
Too many hats to wear underpaid/ annual comp in this role is comical.
- 3.0Nov 29, 2023Executive DirectorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Top notch bank with really really smart people
It is a company the size of a small country. It was hard to come in at mid career
- 5.0Nov 16, 2023Application Support AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPlano, TX
Depending on the team, working in technology is pretty good. There are a lot of resources for upskilling and education if you want them.
Shift to RTTO, a bit slow-paced technologically
- 3.0Nov 24, 2023Site Reliability Engineer IIICurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
401k contribution, learning resources and certification opportunities
Giant bureaucracy where everything is wrapped in red tape. The company is so large that you don't actually have anyone to talk to about issues and instead have to submit a request to get anything done.
J.P. Morgan Reviews FAQs
J.P. Morgan has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 23,829 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at J.P. Morgan to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of J.P. Morgan employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated J.P. Morgan 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.