J.W. Business Acquisitions Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 65 reviews

3.9
Jesus W Jacome
Pros
Cons
  • "(in 5 reviews)

• "Also, the base pay that is promised is never fulfilled(in 4 reviews)

"Great place to build professionally!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Welcoming environment! Room for growth! Excellent communication skills and very professional.

Cons

No cons for this company!

J.W. Business Acquisitions2019-04-24

"Infinite Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love the fact that there is no limit to how far I can go with my Growth and leadership! I finally have an opportunity that I can utilize my management skills . I always felt like I was a great leader now I have a chance to showcase those skills. I also love the fact that I can make as much money as I want weekly and not have a cap placed on my income/earnings. This opportunity caters to my career needs and wants perfectly.

Cons

There is a large misconception about marketing and sales and people tend to forget about the management training and development opportunity.

Advice to Management

Continue to push and motivate individuals to exceed limitations and pursuing their dreams.

J.W. Business Acquisitions2019-02-21

April 19, 2019President/CEO

Thank you for your review. We will definitely work on putting more emphasis on our management training and development opportunities. This is something we take pride in getting our team into leadership roles. If you have any further suggestions on how we can improve this please ...

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Acoount Manager in Smyrna, GA

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The people really care about your growth here and invest a lot of time to make sure you're successful.

Cons

it can be a bit fast paced

Advice to Management

keep up the great work!

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-11-26

January 10, 2019President/CEO

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you've benefited from the growth opportunities that we provide for our team.

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

-High energy and family culture (my favorite part ) -Great opportunity to grow and further your education as well -Great hours, I was able to have a personal life which was fantastic -Travel opportunities and awesome networking opportunities as well supplied by the company which I thought was pretty awesome. -Great pay opportunity if you're someone who works hard.

Cons

-The position definitely offers the opportunity for growth and promotions which result in additional responsibilities, however it can be overwhelming at times.

Advice to Management

If you offered a more flexible schedule or even part time that would be great for people like myself who are in school.

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-10-22

January 10, 2019President/CEO

Thank you for your response! We are so glad to hear that you enjoy our culture, hours, and pay structure. Keep up the good work!

"Entry Level"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working here has taught me a lot about the back end of how businesses operate. This company takes the time to train you and mentor you to make the process of moving forward in your career as easy as possible

Cons

Its easier if you are naturally good at communicating with people

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-09-24

January 10, 2019President/CEO

We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to know that you appreciate our training program, as we believe it is a key factor in the success of each individual who works with us.

"A Thorough Review"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time

Pros

The owner, Jesus is funny & usually in a good mood. Occasional motivational office meetings. Light office environment. You won't be micromanaged out on the sales field. Easy job anyone can do.

Cons

You will be selling cable and internet services in Walmart (not Best Buy). You'll literally do whatever it takes to get a sale through just to keep your boss happy and stay up with the top sales representatives. The "travel opportunities" include going to the middle of no where GA, AL, or MS to conduct sales in other Walmart's where you put miles on your own car and don't get gas money from the carless people who...

Advice to Management

Quit lying to people!

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-10-18

"Best Place to Work For!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

You will never have a job where there is so much invested in you to make you successful in sales. This company trains you from the ground up to be as successful as you make of it and they also do morning meetings to put you in the right mindset to make sure you're as productive as you can be. As time goes on, you learn to manage people, you learn to make each the best of your time and your efforts.

Cons

There is a lot of turn over because it's a sales job and that's typical of anywhere you go. Most people can not handle working for their money and this job really keeps you honest about making sure you're putting in the effort.

Advice to Management

I love all of you guys and I couldn't be any more happy working for it!

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-09-14

January 10, 2019President/CEO

Thanks for the great feedback. We will continue to take pride in our training and provide for our team members, like you, who are willing to work hard for their success.

"No financial security whatsoever"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions for more than a year

Pros

Great office meetings, team night, weeky pay, CEO is admirable. It's what you make it I guess, if you're a good salesman, you will do just fine.

Cons

You literally have to pitch to people in Walmart about a dying product (cable). Your job is to bother people who are minding their business, most people lie to get a sale, and you don't get paid if it's not installed. Also, the base pay that is promised is never fulfilled. Paychecks are different every week, you travel to the office every morning and then head to a different store location every day .. lots of unnecessary...

Advice to Management

TELL THE TRUTH WHEN INTERVIEWING PEOPLE. People have been bamboozled into working here because they think they've got hired to some type of office job.

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-09-08

"Great Company to Work for"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Smyrna, GA

Pros

I've been with JW for almost three years now, and I'm currently in a leadership role here. I've learned so much throughout my time here, and I'm really grateful for the opportunity. The environment is great, and everyone is so open to helping each other learn.

Cons

The learning curve can take awhile depending on your prior experience. I never worked in such a customer oriented environment, so that was really new for me at first. But after awhile I caught up and it wasn't difficult after that.

J.W. Business Acquisitions2017-12-19

January 10, 2019President/CEO

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear you like our advancement opportunities. We are lucky to have a team of such hard-working individuals like you.

"Great experience for a recent college graduate"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I recently graduated from College with a Degree in Marketing but had no actual work experience in the field so I was super excited when J.W. called me back for an interview. They offered paid training so that was a plus as well. I realized quite quickly this wasn't an ordinary Entry Level position. This company invests so much time in people development! I had never been apart of an organization like this before. Upper...

Cons

My position was heavily focused in Customer Service and Sales. I realized quickly that you have to really develop a thick skin for Sales. You learn quickly you can't take things personally. It did take me a few weeks to really get off the ground so my pay was a little lower but once I understood the system I made enough money to pay back one of my personal student loans in 1 weeks worth of work.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Thanks so much for investing in me!

J.W. Business Acquisitions2017-09-29

January 10, 2019President/CEO

Thank you for letting us know how much you've enjoyed working with us. Keep up the good work and we will always keep investing.

Found 65 reviews