J.W. Business Acquisitions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.0
Jesus W Jacome

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • There's no seniority so the opportunity for growth is 100% merit base (in 5 reviews)

• Uncapped commissions, personal growth has been unparalleled, constantly challenged, loyal and approachable managers, great company values; (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Commission based job with little base pay (in 3 reviews)

• And just like anything, once you learn the system, it's not hard to be successful if you're putting forth the effort (in 2 reviews)

1. "Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Enjoyed customer service and being the Manager

Cons

The task of hiring and firing employees

2. "Account Manager"

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is great! Super high energy, upbeat, great environment, which makes coming to work enjoyable! Even with so much excitement there is defiantly growth here! I was able to come right out of college and receive a position with a great company that was willing to teach student gain transferable skills so I can progress into upper management and make this into a CAREER!

Cons

nothing at this point. Great company all around! (:

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work so far this year we have grown a lot and can't wait to see what other goal we can hit!

3. "entry level"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

So far this place is awesome, the atmosphere is so fantastic and the people are so friendly. I had my two interviews with them and was told that I had got the job. The management team really does work with their employers and really does help them grow. Honestly you can grow with in this company. I cant wait to start working with them in two weeks

Cons

I don't have any cons i haven't started working with them. I'm sure this place doesn't have any cons.

4. "best place for starters"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Smyrna, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Smyrna, GA

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere is amazing, the management team is extremely helpful and are truly sincere. If your looking for growth this is the place to start!

Cons

nothing at this time everything is going well!

Feb 12, 2017 – HR and Recruiting Manager

Thanks for your feedback! We always strive for growth!

5. "They have a great team and get back to you really quickly"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Lovejoy, GA
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Lovejoy, GA

Pros

The recruiting manager is extremely nice. This is a marketing company looking to develop entry level employees. If you are new to client accounts this is a good start.

Cons

None. I haven't begun work there so there aren't any cons I can give but the interview process was easy and quick I

Advice to Management

None

Feb 9, 2017 – HR and Recruiting Manager

Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy our HR team and the overall development we provide!!

"Everything I'm looking for!!"

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture is amazing and the people genuinely care for your growth and development. It was a smooth transition when I started and I'm super excited about it working for the company.

Cons

A downside with a person that is new to the company is to understand that it's a "work hard play hard" team. If you're not willing to put forth the effort then it would be something to adjust to.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Big things are to come soon!

Jan 28, 2017 – HR and Recruiting Manager

Thanks for the feedback!! We are glad you enjoy the culture of our company!

7. "Jr. Partner"

Current Employee - Junior Partner in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Junior Partner in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture, relationships, opportunity for growth, travel, pay, lessons and experience,

Cons

Pushed beyond comfort zone, could be looked as a pro also depending on the individual.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing. Work harder and smarter then ever before so more people can have this opportunity.

"Great Opportunity"

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working with J.W. for 14 months now as an Account Manager. I started fresh out of college, and it was a great first opportunity for me. The team here is so helpful with training and developing each other, and they have a very cohesive environment. I like that everyone here has a professional "work hard, play hard" mentality, and are very competitive and goal oriented. I make great money for a recent graduate, and I'm currently training for a management position.

Cons

Nothing really. There's traffic around the area sometimes, but that's expected for metro-Atlanta.

Advice to Management

I think that the managers should keep doing what they're doing. I really enjoy my job here, and I am glad that I've had this opportunity.

Feb 9, 2017 – HR and Recruiting Manager

Thanks for your feedback!! Hard work and dedication always pays off in the end! Glad to hear our management training program is working for you to get to the next level in our company!

"Great Learning Opportunity!"

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I graduated this past August and working here has been the perfect transition from being a student to a professional. These past 3 months I have grown both personally and professionally. The team atmosphere is fun and inviting, but at the same time we are constantly learning and getting to apply that knowledge daily.

Cons

This is not for someone who doesn't hold themselves accountable for their actions. You have to work hard.

Advice to Management

This is a great opportunity! Keep pushing people to be better and realize their potential.

Dec 29, 2016 – HR and Recruiting Manager

Thank you for the feedback! J.W. loves our recent graduate students!

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I joined this company 7 months ago and I love everything about it. It really pushes me to do better and challenges me. I've grown up a lot. On a daily basis, I learn not only about business, but also about pushing me out of my comfort zone and being strong. I've been in this company not that long, but I'm already training and interviewing people. If you put forty your efforts, this company pays back for that. Only thing you need to do is working hard.

Cons

I couldn't find anything yet. I'll let you guys know if I find one

Advice to Management

Let's keep doing this!

Dec 29, 2016 – HR and Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your response! I'm glad that you've benefited from the growth opportunities that we provide for our team.