- Free sodas and candy
- $50 Publix supermarket gift certificate for Thanksgiving
- Diversity of work
- Learning curve
- Almost new computers
- Plenty of secretaries
- Family and friends environment
- No incentive to pass the CPA exam
- No busy season bonus or bonus period
- Little to no raise across the board (after boom years)
- No eye or dental insurance, no 401(k), only a high deductible health insurance plan
- Not encouraged to take time off unless convenient for the partner i.e. no work for you to do
- Old office with Robert E. Lee on the wall, carpet from 1965, and bathrooms that two male partners stink up daily
- You are working to pay the partners children
Advice to Management
Get some sense of direction making centralized decisions. Offer constructive feedback in a timely manner to all staff. Have clear benchmarks as to how you rate employees. Setup expectations early on to all staff. Have a staff appreciation day in addition to administrative day.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?