JAB GLOBAL Reviews | Glassdoor

JAB GLOBAL Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2019

3.8
JAB GLOBAL CEO Julian Barreiros (no image)
Julian Barreiros
  1. "Full Review"

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst

I have been working at JAB GLOBAL full-time

Pros

The team here is some of the most inspired and self motivated people I've seen in my 15 years of experience. They really care about their employees and getting people to go to their full potential. They also do fun stuff after work and there are many incentives to perform well. I got invited to go to Do min can Republic a few months back!

Cons

They have a shortened program so the hours are longer than most companies but the growth happens quicker because of the longer hours. Need to be committed

Advice to Management

Keep pushing people to their full potential and help them grow and your team will achieve a lot

JAB GLOBAL2016-07-29

"It’s NOT Great"

Former Employee - Team Member in Mineola, NY

I worked at JAB GLOBAL full-time for less than a year

Pros

CEO seems like a nice guy, as do most of the employees - they seem to enjoy each other’s company. Easy use tablets.

Cons

Everything is not what it seems. Long hours A lot of travel The work feels like a waste of time Door to door (face to face “marketing”) especially if you’ve earned a college degree, better off getting an account exec job in Manhattan. Commission position.

Advice to Management

Be upfront about what you want people to do, Team builders are fine but turnover would be less if people knew exactly what to expect.

JAB GLOBAL2019-07-26

"Admin"

Administrative Assistant in Mineola, NY

I worked at JAB GLOBAL for less than a year

Pros

AVOIDE AT ALL COSTS. The CEO, Julian, is a herb and literally picks up the other phone line to see if you're doing your job. how do you not trust your employee?

Cons

Everything about that job was a con.

Advice to Management

Everything and everyone needs to be replaced.

JAB GLOBAL2018-10-22

"SCAM"

I worked at JAB GLOBAL

Pros

Teach you how to properly lie to potential employees.

Cons

They make you go door-to-door in the ghetto asking people to switch to Verizon (lol), commission, cult-like rituals, etc.

Advice to Management

Pretty sure this is a cover up for a Ponzi scheme...

JAB GLOBAL2017-05-25

May 27, 2017CEO

You reviewed a company that hasn't existed in a few months let alone been in the US where Verizon is a company. You are pathetic! PS: We only put people in the ghetto that belong there (lol) and I'm sure these ghettos are higher class then your mom's house

"Don't Be Fooled, It's A Devilcorp"

I worked at JAB GLOBAL full-time

Pros

None - its a Devilcorp - plain and simple. All 4-5 star reviews are fake made with IP blockers. Theres not a soul here who "works" that would ever say the things thats posted here.

Cons

Tons. Its a Devilcorp. Terrible hours, terrible pay, terrible smoke & mirrors culture. Stock photos used to represent their own company. Complete frauds with short fuses. Its disguised as a "management training program”, incorporate their managers in order to avoid lawsuits, post misleading advertisements on career websites and lie and cheat. IF YOU HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE AND ONE OUNCE OF INTEGRITY - STAY AWAY!

Advice to Management

Stop tricking prospects their doing real marketing/management. Stop with the DISHONEST POSTINGS -- LinkedIn / Indeed / Monster job posters are all fraudulent and should be reported.

JAB GLOBAL2016-08-12

August 15, 2016CEO

Good day, not sure where you got your information and definitely know you are not a former employee because a lot of this information is incorrect. We also know that you have been copying and pasting the same review to many different marketing firms as we have done our research since we like to stay up to date with our competition. If you would like to contact the CEO directly we are more than willing to speak considering this is a privately owned marketing firm. Thanks!

"An excellent opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at JAB GLOBAL full-time for less than a year

Pros

JAB Global truly provides an incredible amount of personal growth and professional development every single day at the office. In my time as an employee I have truly flourished. The management is extremely engaged and personable. The office culture is young and vibrant which helps to make the work fun. Joining the JAB global team has been one of the best professional decisions I ever could have made.

Cons

This job isn't for everyone. If you're looking for the standard 9-5 desk job this won't be a great fit. However, if you're looking to develop into an incredible career and put the time and effort in this is the place for you.

JAB GLOBAL2016-05-24

May 24, 2016CEO

Thanks for your review!

"Business is business"

Manager

I worked at JAB GLOBAL

Pros

Pros would have to be the big opportunity to start your own small sales firm. Just by working hard. Obviously not everyone is not made out to be a boss of there own. That's ok. If you truly think you have what it takes to build your own thing and do your own thing then this is for you. If you have no guts, no ambition to own a business , and/or are lazy this isn't for you. Like I said before its not for everyone.... The people who don't make it still will get the best training you will ever get. The lessons and skills I have learned have propelled me into being able to get pretty much any job put there. So if you're looking for experience in talking to people or sales this is the place for you.

Cons

Obviously not a lot of people are fans of getting g paid with commission bonuses. I sure didn't. I also am not lazy so I worked on weaknesses in sales and ended up beating most veterans in the company thanks to the trainers. One thing I've always compared the company to was sports. In every sport you play there will always be a "hell week", but once you get passed hell week and get used to the workouts you start... having fun. Also if you want to be great at something you have to put hours after hours after hours. You can't build a business working a 9-5.

Advice to Management

You will experience the highest of the highs in the business world. As well there will be lowest of the lows. The thing to remember is that every tomorrow is a new opportunity to prove to yourself so don't get discouraged

JAB GLOBAL2016-05-24

May 26, 2016CEO

Thank you for the review. We also now offer salary based positions as well thanks to our amazing clients!

"Work Environment"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Mineola, NY

I have been working at JAB GLOBAL full-time for more than a year

Pros

For the person who loves selling and marketing, this is the place to be. Not only are you able to have constant interaction with clients, but you will also be able to simultaneously inspire others to follow suit. I started right out of college and put in the time and effort needed and was able to grow within the company quite quickly. I look forward to coming into work everyday, which is how every work environment... should make you feel.

Cons

In my honest opinion, there are no cons at all.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage your employees to be the best that they can be and you will achieve a positive outcome. Employees are a company's asset!!

JAB GLOBAL2016-05-12

May 16, 2016CEO

Thank you for the feedback!

"A great place to be"

Account Executive

I have been working at JAB GLOBAL

Pros

This job is amazing , i started right out of college. The great this is my study is business management but even if it wasnt this job teaches you how to be super professional and really engage in a lot of activities with so many loving personalities. And having a manager that actually understands you and having close relationships with everyone is so comforting. I cant wait to see what my future will be as i... continue here

Cons

There could be a faster form of growth with more administration on board

Advice to Management

keep up the great work .

JAB GLOBAL2016-04-07

April 11, 2016CEO

Thank you for the review!

"Great company"

I have been working at JAB GLOBAL

Pros

They provide top of the line training to it is easy to reach management level. It all depends on how much effort you put forth into becoming great at JAB.

Cons

None really. Truly a great environment.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Everyone is happy with everything that this company stands for.

JAB GLOBAL2015-12-29

December 30, 2015CEO

Thank you for the feedback and we will look to continue to keep up the hard work

Found 17 reviews