JDA Worldwide Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2018

Found 10 reviews

4.0
Brad Benbow

"Awesome company making an impact"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

I have been working at JDA Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Friendly and fun offices that make it enjoyable to come to work - Incredible clients - Filled with talent and hardworking people - Leadership that is willing to mentor - Great place to learn the business if you are willing to work hard

Cons

- There aren't any cons because leadership knows what is best employees and for the health of the company.

JDA Worldwide2018-02-02

"Great culture, great/fair people, a company driven by purpose with a "big picture" outlook"

I have been working at JDA Worldwide full-time

Pros

- If you're willing to invest in the company and put in the work, you'll be invested in by others x10 - Refreshing environment to work in, compared to the industry at a large - Professional development program - Employees strive to maintain excellence for their clients - Ability for work/life balance -work remotely - Good benefits - Collective/collaborative team environments

Cons

- An ideal employee has to be independently driven and proactive... Not everyone does well this kind of fast pace and autonomy.

Advice to Management

Growing pains can be hard to navigate, and at times unavoidable. However, there could be better policies in place to mitigate/avoid them. Senior management could be more diverse.

JDA Worldwide2018-01-29

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at JDA Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company has given me the skillset to move up along with the support of my colleagues. The company has excellent/constant communication despite multiple offices across the country and multiple time zones. A work life balance is strongly encouraged along with the ability to work remotely.

Cons

High pressure, high reward. The industry itself presents this issue, if you don't work well outside of your comfort zone it will be difficult to thrive. You must be able to work individually and stay driven.

Advice to Management

Better communication across senior management. The case of "the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing" happens periodically. With this being said, you are constantly working to improve the culture of the company along with its employees and it shows. Keep it up.

JDA Worldwide2018-01-29

"Worst Company I’ve Ever Worked For"

I worked at JDA Worldwide full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work/life balance is decent Can work remotely

Cons

No real company Cliqu-ish Lacks important qualities Needs fresh leadership Subsidiaries keep this company alive

Advice to Management

Try to integrate your employees without changing them. After all, the reason for your “personality test” is to add the ingredients you’re missing.

JDA Worldwide2018-01-26
  5. "Media Intern"

Current Employee - Media Intern in Saint Simons Island, GA

I have been working at JDA Worldwide

Pros

Great place to learn about advertising!

Cons

None that I can think of!

JDA Worldwide2016-02-04

"JDA is under new creative leadership"

Current Employee - Executive Creative Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at JDA Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

[+] Agency has leadership in place to meet and exceed company objectives [+] Agency is poised for accellerated growth [+] Agency owns supporting subsidiaries in media, strategy, and production [+] Agency is extremely business savvy [+] Agency has recently renewed and reinvented internal culture and creative experience

Cons

[-] There have been several well documented rough patches within the leadership circle; however those influences have been eradicated and are no longer present within the company.

Advice to Management

Keep forging ahead and keep investing in those material to achieving organizational goals.

JDA Worldwide2015-05-12

"People are great!"

I worked at JDA Worldwide full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The group I worked with was really great. Everyone cared about each other and the customers. We were able to have fun even in stressful situations.

Cons

Personal growth was limited; leadership more focused on the bottom line rather than the people or even the customer experience

Advice to Management

Care more about the people who work for the company. High turn over really does hurt everyone in the long run. By creating a better work environment with a more competitive pay scale, folks would stay.

JDA Worldwide2015-01-20

"Love my Job!"

I have been working at JDA Worldwide full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive and uplifting office environment with a team oriented work culture. I enjoy going into work every single day and couldn't imagine working for a better advertising agency or better leadership. Everyone works hard here and it all seems worth it when we laugh together daily!

Cons

Growth makes for wearing many hats. You must be willing to dive in, take your job seriously and "FIO" (figure it out).

JDA Worldwide2014-03-26

"Great Location and Staff"

Former Employee -  in Saint Simons Island, GA

I worked at JDA Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

The office space is outstanding and could not be in a better location. Who wouldn't want to live on an island? Great food all around and a great place to bring a family. We were able to work from home some days which was nice if you are under the weather. Health Benefits and time off was better than most. Coffee, Coffee, Coffee. There were always snacks. The lead management had a good creative vision.

Cons

No opportunity for advancement just to be moved around once someone quits. Nasty emails and rudeness was a regular occurrence. The time off was flexible but it was never really time off, even if requested way in advanced we would still have to work constantly. Family vacations were always overshadowed by a more than needy leader. I am not bitter just glad I left when I did because many others followed and I'm sure will...

Advice to Management

Do not stress one environment then have it be completely different. Treat your employees better and not just when it benefits you. Consider staying with just the creative side and not running the business, I think that would help tremendously.

JDA Worldwide2013-06-03

"GOOD"

I worked at JDA Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

work life balance and good exp

Cons

nothing to add at this time

JDA Worldwide2017-10-13