KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.0
JEAR Logistics President Mark Neumeyer
Mark Neumeyer

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture and help.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Opportunity for good money if you're lucky.(in 6 reviews)
  • "The management is great and active daily with every employee.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Dedicated management, endless opportunity, and a supportive team to work with.(in 5 reviews)
  • "The benefits are great, the training program is personalized and in(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

First Year Review

Jun 9, 2022 - Human Resources Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

My first year at JEAR has allowed me the chance to learn and grow immensely. you learn all about JEAR during interviews and the culture of the company, but once you are actually here working, it is all true. I have appreciated all the support I have received as I learn and grow within my role and through my career.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, however, since JEAR is currently going through rapid growth there are definitely some growing pains that some along with that. All exciting to be a part of. JEAR as a company, management, and individual employees are all learning together.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The Best Workplace & The Best Culture

Mar 8, 2022 - Corporate Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since starting at JEAR Logistics, I have truly learned, and experienced, the true meaning of work place culture. This workplace culture is beyond supportive, energetic, fun, and extremely supportive. This company has integrity, provides growth opportunities, and when they say, "Sky's the limit", they mean it. We work together as one team, and the work ethic is unmatched from everyone here. As a recruiter I am thankful to share the opportunities that JEAR has to offer. These opportunities are life changing and very rewarding. Being surrounded by a great culture, supportive team members, and leaders makes me feel unstoppable and limitless in my position. Every day I look forward to being in the office surrounded by others that share the same values as myself, and the company. To be a part of the JEAR family has been the best decision I have ever made. I’m a proud employee of JEAR and look forward to a very long career here.

Cons

This isn't a con, this is something I love about this company. The transparency here is greatly appreciated. In my position, I paint a picture of what your life could look like here at JEAR Logistics. With talking to me you will know exactly what this position entails, and in return, some don't see that being fit for them. Which is okay! This company works hard, and will play hard as well. The hard work in this company definitely makes you be the best you can be for not only yourself, but for JEAR.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great job if you work hard

Feb 12, 2022 - Logistics Executive in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can make as much money as you want, no cap. Your money is determined by how much you work. Management is pretty hands off as long as you're doing alright in spread (sales). A lot of freedom in this job as long as you're doing alright in spread (sales). You will learn ALOT. Attention to detail number 1 for sure, then time management, urgency, and you'll gain this uncanny ability to know your next move that will come out of nowhere. You will also get to know what people are thinking before they say it, which is probably what comes with sales anyway.

Cons

You will work 24/7. You can not rely on a "night team" or a "weekend team", at the the end of the day this is your business and have full responsibility if something goes wrong. You will make a ton of mistakes when you start, mostly just attention to detail problems. A lot of staring at screens, a lot of sitting for long periods of times. Super money motivated job because you can't really see the impact you're doing. Do not ever ask management a question without proposing a solution with your question.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Some good, some bad

Mar 15, 2022 - Logistics Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced and fun culture. Everyone is around the early to mid 20’s age. Days go by super quick and there are some fun after work events. Managers are very available and really are looking out for you to succeed. Jear does live up to their tagline of “working together as one.” The whole office is a huge team and the veterans brokers do a great job of looking after the younger brokers. Also a very good opportunity to make a lot of money at a young age.

Cons

The hours are no joke. Once you are a young broker you are expected to come in before 7 and stay well after close. That does not include any incidents that may happen after hours. You are ALWAYS on call no matter the time of day or night. Expect calls after midnight. it is up to you to solve all problems that often you have no control over. Could be Christmas Day, but you better have your phone by you at all times. Micro managing can also be pretty extreme when you are a young broker. I do believe it’s done with good intentions- but you better be ready to answer questions like “why did you only hit 45 cold calls today?” Pay is also pretty much minimum wage until you hit commission- which probably only 30% of brokers actually make it to.

5. 4.0

Life at JEAR

Apr 27, 2022 - Logistics Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Money, atmosphere, like-minded people, opportunity for growth. You have a lot of potential if you put the work in.

Cons

Work overflows into your life. If you don't put the work in you will NOT succeed. Be ready for late night calls, be ready to ask for help, don't get behind because catching up is so much harder than day to day.

6. 5.0

fun company culture!

Mar 7, 2022 - Logistics Executive in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am so happy I made the choice to join JEAR! It is the true definition of work hard, play hard. As a recent college graduate from out of state, I am so happy with the friends I have made here! There are company happy hours, events, and outings all the time which is a ton of fun and a great way to meet people outside of work. What you put in to it, is what you get out of it. Watching the clock and running out the door at 5pm is not going to get you very far. The earning potential here is great if you are willing to work hard! They provide all the necessary tools and resources for you to be successful here, but laziness will not cut it!

Cons

I don't think the reviews on here accurately depict what our company culture and environment is like. Management cares about you as an individual and wants to see you succeed. You will meet some really successful and kind people here, who want to help you professionally!

7. 5.0

1 year review

May 27, 2022 - Logistics Executive in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere in the office everyday

Cons

the job can require longer hours or work on the weekends

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good, growing company to work for

May 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensation Attentive management Flexible on time

Cons

It's a long commute to office

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to work for!

May 24, 2022 - Logistics Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company, room for growth, great culture

Cons

It can be tough to find a work/life balance

10. 5.0

Solid Employer

Apr 29, 2022 - Logistics Coordinator in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun Environment, room to grow, great leadership & training, awesome benefits

Cons

I don't think there are any. Just trust the process. I think every job has growing pains as a new employee, but I'm so grateful I've stuck with it. Jear always has your back.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Reviews

JEAR Logistics Reviews FAQs

JEAR Logistics has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 101 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at JEAR Logistics to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 19% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, JEAR Logistics employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at JEAR Logistics. This rating has improved by 15% over the last 12 months.

76% of JEAR Logistics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated JEAR Logistics 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at JEAR Logistics to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be benefits, work life balance.

Popular Careers with JEAR Logistics Job Seekers