JEAR Logistics Reviews | Glassdoor

JEAR Logistics CEO Mark Neumeyer
Mark Neumeyer
  1. Logistics Executive

I have been working at JEAR Logistics full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Earning Potential is pretty much unmatched. Very realistic opportunity to make 6 figures if you put the work in. Young, energetic, team environment. Resources available to become successful.

Cons

Not a 9 to 5 job - you will work hard and long, but the compensation makes it worth it in the end.

2. Logistics Executive

I have been working at JEAR Logistics full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Great management, exciting/lively work environment, potential income in sales is unlimited dependent upon how hard you want to work, great company culture that encourages competition as well as teamwork.

Cons

Being prepared to work 24/7, but the upside is that once you build your business up to a certain point you have flexibility with your time. Management is very understanding that you have to be able to balance your work/personal life.

3. I've Been working @ JEAR for over a Year Now

I have been working at JEAR Logistics full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

One of the best things about this company is the people that work here. It has a family-like atmosphere, where everyone goes out of their way to help one another. The management is great and they truly care about getting you on commission. I have gained great sales experience and I have learned many things about the United States trucking industry.

Cons

If you want to work here, you must be a dedicated individual. You are going to work long hours. It is not an easy road to commission, it takes a lot of work. If you are looking for a job with unlimited days off, and easy hours this is not the job for you. For the first year or two you have to put in the work, but it is well worth it.

Advice to Management

N/A

4. Non-Sales at JEAR Logistics

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

I have been working at JEAR Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best leadership I've seen, great culture, and endless opportunity. JEAR gives back to the employees so much!

Cons

Can be longer hours but the payoff is worth it!

5. Great place to work if you're willing to put in the time

I have been working at JEAR Logistics full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- You can make money quickly. Each year I've made about $15K more than the previous year. - All of the management team wants you to succeed. It's definitely a tough love feel, so some people can mesh with it but others don't like the pressure. - Your coworkers are your team, everyone is always willing to help everyone else out.

Cons

- You have to work a lot. After hours, weekends. If you handle west coast freight you could be dealing with problems late into the night. - To do well (without prior connections) you have to devote your life to working all the time for at least a year to build your book of business.

Advice to Management

Management is great. As long as you're doing what you're supposed to be doing they'll always have your back.

6. LE

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Charleston, SC

I have been working at JEAR Logistics full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

There are many pros to this company. The benefits are very good. If you are successful the pay is great compared to other industries. The staff is young and encouraging at most times.

Cons

This job can be stressful. Work life balance can be tough if not managed correctly. If you are looking for a standard 9-5 this may not be the best place for you.

Logistics Executive

Former Employee - Logistics Executive in Mount Pleasant, SC

I worked at JEAR Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Work Events Potential for high Income

Cons

Long hours outside of what is required if you want to be successful Cold Calling Constant pressure and threats by managers

Advice to Management

Constant threats of being fired does not motivate your employees to do better. The moral in the office with the ones that are trying to get on commission is very low. This explains why the turnover is so high.

8. LE

I have been working at JEAR Logistics full-time

Pros

Great culture and help. Everyone is there to help and drive your business.

Cons

Can easily feel like you're going nowhere. Push through and you WILL find success

Awesome place to work

I have been working at JEAR Logistics full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Dedicated management, endless opportunity, and a supportive team to work with. The benefits are AWESOME and it's really cool to be apart of the growth. Working with JEAR is working with family.

Cons

Not for the faint of heart. If you don't want to grind for your own success, this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

• Logistics Coordinator (Great Place to Work!)

Former Employee - Logistics Coordinator in Charleston, SC

I worked at JEAR Logistics full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Working at JEAR was an all-around amazing experience! The office culture is fun, but professional and the management staff is top notch. Every day, the president and the vice-president take time out of their busy schedules to personally interact with their employees and make sure everyone is doing well and working together. Needless to say, this shows JEAR really cares about their employees. The benefits are great, the...

Cons

Occasionally (only in emergencies situations) I had to work after hours and on weekends, however all my extra work was recognized and rewarded!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Found 32 reviews