- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - South Carolina
- - Charleston, SC Area
- - Charleston, SC
- - Mount Pleasant, SC
- - North Charleston, SC
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Nashville, TN
Found 112 of over 114 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great culture and help." (in 9 reviews)
- "The management is great and active daily with every employee." (in 7 reviews)
- "people are nice and helpful but are out for their own gain" (in 6 reviews)
- "The benefits are AWESOME and it's really cool to be apart of the growth." (in 6 reviews)
- "Best leadership I've seen, great culture, and endless opportunity." (in 5 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 14, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pros - great people, great place. You will not find a group of coworkers more invested in your success and cheering you on every step of the way! Yes, it's a tough job, but you know what you're signing up for and like anything else in life, you get out what you put in!
There's going to be tough days at any job - the people make them bearable though!
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 30, 2022 - Logistics Coordinator in Charleston, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
no pros that I can think of
they don't care about their employees well-being or satisfaction, you are almost constantly on the job
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 9, 2022 - Logistics Coordinator in Charleston, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love my job. I work alongside some of my closest friends which I have made while working here. Management cares about your success.
Do not expect to only work 40 hour weeksContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 25, 2022 - Logistics Executive in Mount Pleasant, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-young & energetic work enviornment -good people work here -I really like most the managers as people but some of them can't handle the position -can be a good job for someone who is ready to eat, breath, and sleep logistics -If you dont mind devoting your life to this job you can do good.
-They definitely did not fully explain the expectations prior to being hired. - During my interview i asked about the trunover rate and was lied to (watched over 20 people either quit or get fired in less than a year) -expect to work at least 10hours a day and take your work home with you most days / weekends. -Management makes false promises and do not practice what they preach -They oversell all of the good things about the job that are not easy to obtain -Try to mask how bad the job is by giving employees happy hours, beer in the office and occasionally buying foodContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love the team work! Everyone is so helpful and the company shows that you are appreciated.
I don't personally have any cons but it is a fast paced work environment so if that's something you don't like that could be a con
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 26, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
the people not in management are great and the only reason most people stay
they do not care about helping grow business, they only hire so many people to close new business, then fire them and pass it off to bigger brokers
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 8, 2022 - Logistics ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture, potential to make crazy amounts of money, culture, culture, culture. This place has amazing people who want you to succeed.
The odds of one getting to that crazy amounts of money are very very very slim. The industry as a whole is an extremely competitive. Most of the people who make crazy amounts of money are given their accounts because they've been there for a long time. Turnover/burnout rates are extremely high.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 4, 2022 - Logistics Broker in Mount Pleasant, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great first job out of college - Work Benefits are Immaculate Just like anything else you need to prove yourself Show your coworkers and company you can stay late, work hard, and grind and you will do well Personally, I come from a Greek Life background and our organization particularly focused and had a high participation in the "new member" process and coming from this background I was already familiar with having to balance a busy schedule work, fun, new member duties, school, and was used to being able to balance the work life work balance at JEAR decently well. With that being said if you personally have poor time management you might find yourself lacking in the social aspects of your life when really grinding and giving this job what you need to be successful. It is paramount that you have good time management to be successful here. Opportunity never stops, the company will give you whatever you need to be successful and the office vibes and atmosphere is like no where else.
Work Life Balance You Take This Job Home With You Early Hours I personally have thick skin but I can see someone who is sensitive being offended by some of the people we have to speak with on a regular basis. Most Holidays Not Only Do We Have To Work But Rates Are All Over The PlaceContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 15, 2022 - Sales AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Young Environment, fun environment, free lunches once in a while
Took forever to get onto commission, poor training, poor management, fast turnover rate, lack of leadershipContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 4, 2022 - Logistics Executive in Mount Pleasant, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Money making potential is real, having the right customers can put a lot of money in your pocket
Work life balance isn't great, no such thing as mental rest if you have freight over the road 7 days a weekContinue reading
JEAR Logistics Reviews FAQs
JEAR Logistics has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 114 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at JEAR Logistics to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.
78% of JEAR Logistics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated JEAR Logistics 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.