KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

JFC Staffing Reviews

Updated Jan 18, 2022

Found 80 of over 90 reviews

3.9
JFC Staffing CEO Jim M Carchidi (no image)
Jim M Carchidi
Pros
  • "The culture at JFC is incredible(in 21 reviews)

• "it really is one of the best places i have ever worked in terms of atmosphere and work life balance(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The overall benefits of working with JFC far outweigh any pay concerns(in 11 reviews)

• "Takes a while to see bonuses, No 401K match but profit sharing(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Scott Blake did an outstanding job. He was proactive on every task at hand, ensuring I received a job!

Feb 14, 2021 - Inventory Control Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Take action quickly! Always keeping candidates informed

Cons

There were no cons on Scott’s part.

COO

Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats on the new job! We agree, Scott is top notch!!!

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to get experience

Jan 18, 2022 - Recruiter in Harrisburg, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great communal culture. Leadership places a high emphasis on recognizing employee efforts

Cons

The compensation structure is under market value unless you stay for at least 3-4 years

3. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learned valuable skills that I took with me onto my next career

Cons

Horrible work environment, very messy work relationships

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Review

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, nice people

Cons

None that I can think of

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Decent Temp Agency

Mar 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Able to find an assingment the day you went Competitive wages for the area Great work environment

Cons

They didn't give you much of a choice of what assignments you could take and there was pressure to take jobs beneath your skill set or ability

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

My 2nd Family!

Feb 2, 2021 - President in Camp Hill, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people, the people, and the people!

Cons

We often miss out on local business opportunities because we are not a national/global corporation.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great People, Poor Management

Jan 20, 2021 - Recruiter in York, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing co-workers who work well with you.

Cons

Management is either absent or disorganized.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Is it good culture?

Jan 20, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

A very friendly group of recruiters and salespeople, many of whom are quite skilled. The company is very welcoming of industry newcomers and provides ample training to ensure good habits are formed.

Cons

It is very easy to feel out-of-the-loop on the general direction of the company or whether it's performing well. Interaction with upper management is usually very upbeat and positive, which feels deceptive when bad news is delivered. The pay rates (including commission program), benefits, and time off standards are questionable and certainly not at the same level as many other local competitors, which creates a lot of turnover on the team.

JFC Staffing Response

More minds are always better than one! My compassion for you after reading this was not your personal experience. Will you help me so that I may help contribute to forward progress given your input? Please reach out to me personally, I care enough to listen and seek alternative ways of serving JFCrs. Jim Carchidi Chief Enthusiasm Officer 717-761-8095

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Training Company

Dec 18, 2020 - Skilled Trades Recruiter in Camp Hill, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They will teach you how to recruit, and offer trainings throughout your employ. Recruiting is a valuable skill, regardless of your long term career goals. The CEO gets a lot of criticism for his "hands-off" approach. But honestly, he is supportive and overall a good guy.

Cons

High turnover, it can be a little unnerving. It's scary, you never know if you're next. Also, it's a small company and that means there isn't a lot of opportunity for growth.

JFC Staffing Response

I appreciate your feedback and insights. Turnover has been an issue for sure but I’m feeling confident that we’ve remedied this critical factor. Please do reach out to me directly if you’d like - would welcome learning more from you. Thanks! Jim Carchidi Chief Enthusiasm Officer

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work.

Oct 30, 2020 - Receptionist in Harrisburg, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Family friendly. Employee oriented. They take time out for fun and team building.

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth

Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 Reviews

JFC Staffing Reviews FAQs

83% of JFC Staffing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated JFC Staffing 4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at JFC Staffing to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be workplace, compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with JFC Staffing Job Seekers