JFC Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Jim M Carchidi

1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Camp Hill, PA

I have been working at JFC Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started working at JFC about 6 months ago, and I love it. The management is supportive and helpful. It is definitely a team environment, so it is great being able to share successes with such caring coworkers. We are constantly learning from each other and improving everyday!

Cons

nothing at this time

Advice to Management

Continue to be supportive and encouraging

2. "Why JFC?"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Camp Hill, PA

I worked at JFC Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Why JFC?
    At the beginning of the summer, I walked into JFC Staffing Companies to find summer work. I was expecting to be treated like a number or a dollar sign. What I wasn't expecting is exactly what I received. Now it's the end of the summer and I just finished my last day working as a receptionist at JFC's main office in Camp Hill. When I started, I was petrified, but I quickly realized that this was going to be different. I wasn't treated like a number or a temporary face at the front desk. I became part of the family. Saying "goodbye" today was one of the hardest things I've done in a while. So, why JFC? Because it's not just about getting a position filled; it's about impacting a person's life. That's why JFC.

Cons

The only "con" of working at JFC is having to leave. Honestly, there is not one con that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Don't stop what you're doing. Treat your candidates, clients, and employees exactly how you are treating them right now. Keep your focus on the people-- like it is now-- and the business side will fall in place.

Sep 15, 2016 – COO

Couldn't agree more- saying goodbye (or see ya later) is one of the hardest things we do when a great team member starts the next chapter of their life. We were lucky to have you on the team for the ... More

3. "Great Company to work for with supportive Management and Ownership"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Camp Hill, PA

Pros

Great company culture, great training, support from management and ownership, everyone strives to get better and improve the company. The management team is always open to hearing new ideas, strong focus on work/life balance and support of life outside of work. The leadership team is very good and the company has become a better and better place to work since I started (over 5 years ago). There are endless opportunities to grow your own skills and book of business and also increase your uncapped earning.

Cons

Cost of medical benefits. No matching 401K.

Advice to Management

Great vision and culture! We continue to get better and better! Reducing cost of medical benefits would be wonderful and matching 401K would be great.

Jul 5, 2016 – COO

Thanks so much for your review. Always love a 5-star rating. We are currently researching both our medical insurance and our 401k providers for next year. While we aren't positive what the ... More

4. "Fantastic Place to Work"

Current Employee - Career Relations Coordinator in Camp Hill, PA
    Current Employee - Career Relations Coordinator in Camp Hill, PA

I have been working at JFC Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Family-like company
    Fun place to work
    Meaningful work
    Bonus structure
    Management listens to its employees
    Work-life balance
    Goal-oriented
    Competitive, but not cut-throat
    Everyone is invested in your success
    JFC is not afraid to take on change

Cons

If you work at one of the farther away branches, it can be challenging to drive to headquarters. However, it isn't too bad.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! Listening to your employees makes is what makes JFC a great place to work.

Jul 5, 2016 – COO

Thank you for the great review! I know that many team members have been enjoying the Skype calls, reducing the amount of trips to corporate. But we can always be looking at different solutions ... More

5. "Customer Service"

Former Employee - Telemarketer in Dillsburg, PA
    Former Employee - Telemarketer in Dillsburg, PA

I worked at JFC Staffing (More than a year)

Pros

JFC manages to land contracts with large corporations that have call centers. Also had the opportunity to work for a small professional firm in the insurance industry. JFC also offer some modest benefits in addition to the salary.

Cons

Tend to pigeon hole applicants based on prior work history. Tell you what they have available but not good at learning what you are interested in.

Advice to Management

Ask your temps what kind of work that they are seeking. We know you can't offer us what you don't have but please stop pigeon holing the applicants. We may want to change career paths.

Jun 24, 2016 – COO

Thank you for your review and your recommendation of JFC. It's great to hear that we were able to find you work that was valuable to you, and that our benefit package was appreciated as well. I ... More

"Best Place to Work"

Former Employee - Junior Healthcare Recruiter in Camp Hill, PA
    Former Employee - Junior Healthcare Recruiter in Camp Hill, PA

I worked at JFC Staffing full-time

Pros

Even working with JFC for only a few months, it feels like a family. Only left for an opportunity I couldn't pass up. The CEO likes to call himself the Chief ENTHUSIASM Officer, and he's great to work with. VP's are always helpful and have an open door if questions ever come up. Overall, this place beats everything I've ever read related to the corporate world. Best place.

Cons

What can I say? It's not the best getting up in the morning, but that's anywhere. Only thing that can beat JFC is sleeping in bed and getting paid.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, it's working.

7. "Right at Home!"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Camp Hill, PA

Pros

JFC is the only company I have ever worked for that excels at being a professional business all while making you feel like you are a part of the family. And it really is that- one big family! Customer commitment isn't just a precept, it's this company's way of life. I have witnessed excellent customer service time and time again- not just as an internal employee- but by the interactions I've seen between candidates and JFC employees every day. This is truly a great place to work!

Cons

None that I can think of!

8. "The best of the best!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in York, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in York, PA

I have been working at JFC Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

JFC is a great place to start in the professional career world. You are constantly learning as an employee and everyone that works there truly cares about your success. It is a wonderful company to work for and everyone from the newest employees to the senior management wants to help. I have been nothing but happy with my decision to accept employment with JFC. The CEO is probably the most down-to-earth and positive people and a wonderful mentor to learn from.

Cons

I love JFC and I have not experienced any negatives!

Advice to Management

The reputation of JFC along with the culture and values made me want to work for this company. They are the most important aspect of a great company!

9. "Far beyond what I expected"

Former Employee - Machine Operator in Lancaster, PA
    Former Employee - Machine Operator in Lancaster, PA

Pros

JFC staff are highly professional and capable. The recruiters i worked with wanted to know me as a person in order to help me find the right career. Over nearly a year JFC has remained a fantastic employer. Additionally, I am leaving JFC for a job that JFC found for me.

Cons

I have no negative experiences to share about JFC. Every visit was enjoyable, useful, and expedient.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing exactly what you are doing. Through 2 placements, I never met another JFC associate that was mediocre.

10. "Data entry"

Former Employee - Data Entry in Harrisburg, PA
    Former Employee - Data Entry in Harrisburg, PA

I worked at JFC Staffing (More than a year)

Pros

so easy to work for

Cons

no cons to think of