Found 446 of over 454 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Are wealth managers actually able to beat the market? I recently met with a private client advisor and she claimed that her team was able to beat the market by few percentage points. I am skeptical but I am an outsider. I know this is possible once in a while but consistently beating the market is quite impossible unless your are Warren Buffet or someone like him. Would love to hear your thoughts?
My job is soul destroying. I’m resigning next week to move across the world to try out the digital nomad life. I desperately want to quit tomorrow and free up the headspace but obviously every cent counts towards my move. Would you quit early or grind it out?
Got a burning question about JG Wentworth? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with JG Wentworth employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Certain people were great to work with" (in 29 reviews)
- "Good benefits and year" (in 20 reviews)
- "One aspect that I find particularly beneficial is the extensive training that they have imparted to me." (in 18 reviews)
- "Great pay Commission Great Trainer / Supervisors" (in 14 reviews)
- "I have a fantastic team that is always there for me when I need them." (in 13 reviews)
- "Everything about the place was horrible management will not hear you" (in 22 reviews)
- "Favoritism, manager abusive , HR does not care why there is so much turn over." (in 13 reviews)
- "Unfair wages, unreasonable hours, underappreciation(from upper management), clear favoritism, unethical industry, and a slew of many other thingss." (in 12 reviews)
- "No work life balance" (in 10 reviews)
- "The sales department is essentially a cold call factory, upper management will instruct you to say anything to get a contract signed, even if what you are saying is not truthful." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of JG Wentworth and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJun 26, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee
Management gives us the flexibility to perform our job without micromanaging, although they are there to support us if we need guidance. There’s ample career growth opportunities. It’s a performance based environment where promotions are given out based on merit not tenure.
No cons come to mind for me
JG Wentworth Reviews FAQs
JG Wentworth has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 454 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at JG Wentworth to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
63% of JG Wentworth employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated JG Wentworth 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.