JG Wentworth Reviews

Updated May 6, 2021

3.9
JG Wentworth CEO Randi Sellari (no image)
Randi Sellari
Pros
  • "Surrounded by great people who want you to succeed(in 9 reviews)

• "Great work environment, cozy office(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Better work life balance(45-50 hours a week)(in 10 reviews)

• "Upper management does not care about you what so ever(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company with good values and structured processes

May 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

JG Wentworth is a great company for freshers who are just beginning their careers. I started as a trainee but the company’s training made me immensely reliant on my skills and experience I gathered. Be the best at what you do and you will be awarded for your hard work. The company offers amazing employee benefits that you just cannot deny.

Cons

You may have to handle multiple projects simultaneously, but it helps you learn.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn’t ask for a better company to work with

May 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am working with JG Wentworth for more than 6 months now, and it has been a fantastic ride. The perks provided are simply outstanding. The company takes care of its employees in the best possible way. Paid vacation, sick time, medical leave, and even the 401K is very well taken care of.

Cons

Workload is sometimes challenging, but proper prioritizing helps.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Everyone is driven because great performance is rewarded

Apr 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Reliable management structure. The leader's dedication put just enough boost for us to perform tasks competently. Being part of a great team is also a good contributing factor to accomplish goals. Great access to good training, professional staff, interesting duties, and empowering engagements to make a difference for the company and one's career. Access to top-quality tech; experienced employees guide and share insights to young professionals. Definitely a step closer to a wonderful career path, being part of a respectable company, providing a great source of quality knowledge.

Cons

Definitely no cons if you are dedicated to your job, everything will fall right into their places.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

For those who want a career, not just a job.

Mar 8, 2021 - Account Executive in Chesterbrook, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

JGW is an industry leader with a recorded 80% brand recognition nationwide. For this, I can say that I am proud to work here. And I sincerely recommend JGW for those who are just starting out. Consider the pros below: • Paid training • Supportive culture – My co-workers are really helpful. Exciting experiences, Fun company events like happy hours • Work-from-home arrangement due to COVID-19 • Family-oriented benefits: + Flexible Spending Accounts + Home and Auto Insurance discount program + Parental leave + Company-provided Short and Long Term Disability Insurance + 401k Plan with Company Match + Employee assistance program + Employee referral program + Uncapped commissions I have been recently given a team lead role so this has been a really fulfilling and prosperous career for me, one that has helped me gain financial freedom. And I’m sticking here because I want others to achieve the same.

Cons

• Busy days mostly - You must have a strong personality to last here. • Performance based environment – which can either be a pro or a con. It really depends if you are a slacker or not.

Continue reading
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect place for career advancement

Apr 18, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started working here fresh after college and I am so grateful for the opportunity. I’ve learned a lot of useful things that you only learn through first-hand experiences. My skills have improved greatly and I really see myself growing here as a professional. The work ethic is impeccable and my colleagues are wonderful to work with. We support each other every step of the way. They are kind, helpful and understanding. I feel lucky to be here.

Cons

I have no bad experiences so far.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company with a family-like atmosphere

Apr 14, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have a fantastic team that is always there for me when I need them. They are always willing to lend a helping hand and provide support. I know I always shave someone I can rely on. Our offices are well-maintained, modern and comfortable to work in. Thanks to the flexible hours, I have good work-life balance. Our management is always ready to hear our ideas and ways to improve our work space. Good salary and competitive benefits.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons to mention. I love my time here.

7. 4.0

Growing company

May 6, 2021 - Llo in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

the people and opportunity to grow

Cons

none that i can think of

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

My favorite job experience so far

Apr 5, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a company that sees their employees as their number one value. My team is really friendly, supportive and helpful. We work in good collaboration and provide each other guidance where needed. Our management encourages learning and personal development. That’s why we have regular trainings that help us improve our skills. Great work-life balance and good pay are a huge plus!

Cons

If you are not ready to work on your skills, this is not a place for you. I see no cons personally.

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Fantastic Place to Work!

Mar 25, 2021 - Communications in Radnor, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of pros to working here: great benefits, good pay, supportive management who genuinely want you to succeed. Everyone here wants to help you learn and grow whenever they can and they're so friendly! I know so many people who have been in the company 5, 10 years and kept moving up because they believe in the company and are given the opportunity to move up and grow within JGW.

Cons

Everyone's working remotely due to COVID so interaction with others is limited, but that's due to the pandemic and not JG's fault

2 people found this review helpful

JG Wentworth Response

Executive Director

We appreciate you making your review available for others to review. Thank you.

10. 5.0

Supportive culture.

Apr 9, 2021 - Legal Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work with talented individuals and I have very helpful managers. I like the fact that people approach their jobs with a sense of responsibility. Training is provided and there is on-going learning and skills advancement. Sometimes, challenging tasks and tough deadlines, but everything is manageable if you are diligent and have a solid background.

Cons

I don’t have any major cons to share.

1 person found this review helpful