JLT Group Actuarial Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 4 reviews

4.9
JLT Group CEO Dominic Burke
Dominic Burke

"A beautifully cultured organisation that overshadows the demons of hierarchy and biases."

Former Employee - Actuarial Analyst in Powai, Maharashtra

I worked at JLT Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

You feel like it's a home away from home, a really pretty one; a view that'll rid you of all the blues; people full of warmth and affection; several occasions to have fun.

Cons

Your back will hit their sword. People seem so kind and empathetic that you'd rather belittle yourself than point a finger at them. Kind people with cruel intentions. You may be duped into working for a profile that you never opted for. You'll understand families better here, thanks to favouritism.

Advice to Management

Please, oh please, understand that when people look up to you, you're not supposed to pull them down. Work families are great, political families are not. Please ensure that you deliver what has been promised. Also, ensure mental well-being of the employees.

JLT Group2018-10-29

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Actuarial Analyst in Mumbai

I have been working at JLT Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employee friendly; work life balance

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Nothing. Everything is great.

JLT Group2018-04-28
  3. "Actuarial Analyst"

Former Employee - Actuarial Analyst in London, England

I worked at JLT Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

• Possess extensive knowledge on how to prepare actuarial calculations including key elements of funding valuations, transfer quotations by making use of a firm’s software products as appropriate. • Proven numerical, analytical or data manipulation skills and has gained vast knowdlege in financial services • Able to manage and work to tight deadlines and I am proactive and able to use own initiative. • Possess extensive...

Cons

I spend a significant amount of time at one place of work and I learn a lot about its corporate culture and history — and become vested in its future success. When new staffers come in, they all look up to me as a resource since I share deep knowledge of the company to them and help them navigate the environment and learn the ropes in the company

Advice to Management

To get a position as a Graduate Actuarial trainee or Actuarial analyst and to gain further experience in this field . Also to bring the experience I have gain over the years to bear on the roll to increase the profit margin of the company

JLT Group2017-11-14

"Actuarial"

Current Employee - Actuarial Analyst

I have been working at JLT Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

JLT is good at Culture

Cons

In my opinion, JLT doesn't afford to motivate its employee to enlarging their career graph.

JLT Group2016-07-27