JOBPRO Reviews | Glassdoor

JOBPRO Reviews

Updated Jan 12, 2017

Found 4 reviews

3.5
JOBPRO CEO Cathy Beck (no image)
Cathy Beck
  1. "Most times am able to work as much or as little as you want"

Current Employee - Jobpro Associate in East Hartford, CT

I have been working at JOBPRO full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work has been mostly plentiful. Was able to get a full time position at another company. Still technically employed by Jobpro, but only working at one place now. Paycheck is always on time.

Cons

Some of the jobs, Kaycan in particular, is very heavy lifting and not especially safe. I worked there once and refused to do so again.

Advice to Management

All of the jobs I was ever offered was manual labor. It would be nice (and I realize Jobpro has limited control over this) if there were other types of work available; i.e. short term clerical or retail.

JOBPRO2014-02-28
  2. "Office Assistant"

I worked at JOBPRO full-time

Pros

Quick way to get a job, helpful job placement professionals

Cons

Office jobs can be boring

Advice to Management

nothing really

JOBPRO2017-01-13
  3. "Great place"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in East Hartford, CT

I worked at JOBPRO full-time for more than a year

Pros

They get you a job quickly. They are willing to try to find you something with the hours you want/need. Everyone that works there is super friendly. They give you decent pay, at least for office jobs.

Cons

They make you mail in or drop off your timesheet each week. It's a tiny piece of paper and mine was lost in the mail multiple times, so I started having to drive it in every week, which is a waste of time and gas. They should really be using an electronic system in 2016.

JOBPRO2016-03-09
  4. "FIND ANOTHER TEMP AGENCY!"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant (But Not the Work I Was Actually Doing) in Enfield, CT

I worked at JOBPRO full-time for less than a year

Pros

They will help you find a job... However, not in the field/area you are looking for most likely. Most opportunities are in warehouses where heavy lifting or fork lift operations skills are needed. Specifically I was looking for human resources/ higher education/ accounts receivable/ payable. These jobs were harder to find.

Cons

Do you research before beginning work with a temp agency. There are so many out there and out of the 4 I have worked with this one was the WORST ONE. Do not tell them you are unhappy with an assignment because they will just ask you when you want your last day to be instead of helping you find something else to transition you into.

Advice to Management

Once you have placed a temp don't just assume everything is going great! Especially if this is a person who has never worked in the field that you have placed them in. Getting a hold of my rep was never hard... however, I never appreciated the way the conversations went. Instead of ensuring your employees are happy in their work environment it seemed like all they cared about was them making money.

JOBPRO2015-07-17