JPS Health Network Police Officer Reviews | Glassdoor

JPS Health Network Police Officer Reviews

Updated 18 Apr 2019

3.8
JPS Health Network CEO Robert Earley (no image)
Robert Earley
  1. "Excellent Department!!!"

Police Officer in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at JPS Health Network

Pros

Outstanding department to work for with a lot of teamwork going on and excellent officers. More than enough to keep you busy if you want to be. Couldn't have asked for a better department.

Cons

Many of the nurses and other staff call you security all the time but we just started calling them techs and aids and they kinda got the point.

Advice to Management

Doing a great job just keep on doing what your doing. Nothing but good reviews from me! Just do what you're supposed to do and everything will go smoothly.

JPS Health Network2010-06-07
  2. "Great people to work with"

Former Employee - Police Officer

I worked at JPS Health Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

My peers were great to work with, and good money. More over time than you can do.

Cons

Most want to do their job. However, some will hide out and not answer their radios! The admin is a mess! Turned them into security guards with a gun. That is why we never got respect from other agencies.

Advice to Management

Listen to your troops!

JPS Health Network2019-04-19

"JPS is the county hospital district in Tarrant County, Texas. It has a police force of approximately 60 officers."

Current Employee - Police Officer in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at JPS Health Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Small enough to get to know people, make good connections, know who's who. I get to work with very talented people on the front lines of mental health and emergency medicine.

Cons

Distant management that's focused on the bottom line instead of seeing mental health patients actually achieving results. They issue edicts from their palatial offices far away from the patients and don't see how that affects everybody.

Advice to Management

Stop letting patients assault staff to the point where it becomes an unhealthy work environment. Stand up for your people. Look for results, not just numbers.

JPS Health Network2017-04-26