Jabmo Reviews | Glassdoor

Jabmo Reviews

Updated Oct 19, 2019

4.2
Jabmo CEO 	Nick Heys (no image)
Nick Heys
  1. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Jabmo full-time

Pros

-Great work environment -Friendly co-workers -Management that allows you to be autonomous -

Cons

Cannot think of one. Jabmo has been a great place to work

Advice to Management

Continue the great work

Jabmo2019-01-07
  2. "Director of Product Engineering"

Current Employee - Director of Product Engineering in Madison, WI

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

opportunity to be creative. everything we do matters. cream rises to the top here (and fast!). ABM market is white hot, and Jabmo has cracked the code recently on providing incredible outcomes.

Cons

Jabmo is right for me, but it's not right for people who want to hide.

Advice to Management

stay open with all employees about the changes we have made (and why). Don't apologize for anything because it is working. The last quarter is far and away the best I've seen since I joined.

Jabmo2018-12-06
  3. "Sales Development Representative"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Madison, WI

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

So far I have enjoyed my time at Jabmo. The culture is one that is more relaxed, but we are expected to get our job done. We have the opportunity to have autonomy while also encouraged to collaborate with each other. Every day you learn something new!

Cons

Jabmo is a Startup. You need to be self-driven and not be afraid to ask questions. You can succeed at Jabmo if you have the right mindset and are willing to put in the work!

Advice to Management

Continue to grow! Keep caring for your employees

Jabmo2018-11-30
  4. "Curiosity is rewarded"

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

A laid back atmosphere where you are afforded equal amounts of autonomy and opportunity to collaborate. An open mind is encouraged as there truly is something new to learn everyday.

Cons

As a startup in a relatively young industry, you sometimes run into issues that no one has encountered before. Creative problem solving abilities is a must.

Jabmo2018-11-13
  5. "So excited to be apart of this team!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Madison, WI

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jabmo has been nothing but welcoming since I started. The environment is very friendly but everyone is hardworking and willing to assist each other. It is the first company where I truly feel like everyone wants everyone to succeed.

Cons

For me, it may be the location just because I commute but it has been worth the commute.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. You are really making an environment where the employees are a family and work great together. Don't grow too fast! Always keep employees in mind.

Jabmo2018-11-08
  6. "Awesome place to work – excited to be part of the adventure!"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Madison, WI

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

So many smart, driven individuals working collaboratively at this growing company that's pushing the envelope of account-based marketing. Many pros: -Teaching and learning culture -Innovative technology -Talented and transparent leadership -Strong, clearly defined values -Excellent communication -Great office culture -Competitive salary and benefits -Great work/life balance -International... team/travel -Helpful coworkers -Lots of autonomy -Leadership that values your opinion -Stocked fridge and snacks! Really excited to come to work everyday! Never a dull moment at this fast moving start-up. Be prepared to learn. *I was able to talk in-depth with senior leadership and the CEO throughout the hiring process. These are understanding people with a clear vision, and they really motivate their team to be the best they can be. Honestly, I couldn't be happier here at Jabmo!

Cons

Nothing bad to say about Jabmo. Every day is exciting and it's a great group of fun coworkers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Jabmo2018-09-28
  7. "Sales Development Representative"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Madison, WI

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work/ life balance Awesome environment to work Exciting and growing industry to be apart of Great office culture Stocked fridge and pantry

Cons

Jabmo is a start up company and still growing, the best is yet to come

Jabmo2018-09-19
  8. "Great Culture and Awesome Work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Madison, WI

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) Great Learning Opportunity - Unlike traditional companies, there is an opportunity to learn a lot of new stuff that relates to your field or even various other fields. Eg:- I am a software developer but I got the opportunity to understand the sales processes as well. 2) High Exposure - The company is headquartered in Paris and has offices at various other places around the world. There is a high chance that... you will meet people form other parts of the world. 3) Awesome work culture - There is no micro-management and people are trusted with their work. The R&D team is also extraordinary to work with. 4) Free Snacks - The office suites are loaded with snacks and drinks of your choice. 5)Work travel to Paris - Although I joined Jabmo US just 2 weeks ago, I was given a chance to travel to Paris to meet our team there and discuss about work plans. But it's Paris........ :) 6) Free Goodies - On my on boarding, I got a lot of stuff like t-shirts, ear phones, jacket, mug, name magnets to name a few apart from the coolest coolest laptop. We also have the awesome electronic stand up desk at our workstations.

Cons

1) Sometimes it gets noisy if people start taking calls at their desks. 2) It is really difficult to stay away from snacks when it's so close. I cannot think of other disadvantages right now as it has only been less than a month that I started working here. It has been a great experience so far. People are really helpful and concerned about each other.

Jabmo2018-09-19

"Learning and teaching every day"

I have been working at Jabmo full-time

Pros

-The people: Jabmo specifically hires employees who don't need to be micro-managed (and don't micromanage others). Working alongside people who take initiative, delve into new projects with enthusiasm, and manage their time efficiently inspires me to act like an owner rather than wait for direction. And, not to mention, they're plain old nice. -The perks: Free food, options to work from home, traveling to HQ in... Paris at least once annually...it doesn't get much better than that. -The attitude: Everyone is on the same team, and every employee is valued equally. On a daily basis, "entry-level" employees work with members of the executive team on meaningful projects that directly impact Jabmo's day-to-day operations and bottom line. If you work at Jabmo, you'll teach and learn every day.

Cons

You'll have to own your own training. That means being resourceful and willing to reach out internally and externally to learn your job functions. That also means, however, that you can make your role your own.

Jabmo2018-07-18

"Great place to work, exciting future"

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jabmo is a dynamic place to work with a lot of smart people across all key departments. It's exciting to collaborate with other teams and feel confident in the competence and commitment of everyone in the room. The industry we're operating in is very new, meaning we're on the cutting edge of defining what ABM is (and how to do it best). Forrester just named Jabmo an ABM leader in May, so in this new industry, all... eyes are on us right now, which is really exciting and empowering.

Cons

This is a start-up. There's not a training manual for how to do your job. You need to get in and start making decisions and taking action. For people who are timid or want to fly under the radar--you can't really do that here.

Jabmo2018-07-02