KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor management, HR unwilling to listen to employees but instead only listen to management when issues arise.(in 45 reviews)
  • "In some cases the project managers have way too many concurrent projects.(in 38 reviews)
  • "No training only SOP and do it yourself(in 25 reviews)
  • "Bad upper management, makes you feel unheard(in 23 reviews)
  • "Little to no training, bad communication.(in 11 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Jack Henry & Associates and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

Positive experience all around

Apr 8, 2022 - Systems/Network Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay good work/life balance tons of PTO

Cons

None that I can think of

Jack Henry & Associates Response

Associate Experience Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Jack Henry. We’re so glad you’re part of our team and appreciate your continued commitment to doing the right thing and doing whatever it takes. We hope you’re having fun while you’re at it!

2. 5.0

Awsome Company to work with

Mar 23, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had really nice experience working with Jack Henry & Associates.

Cons

I didn't find any cons.

Jack Henry & Associates Response

Associate Experience Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Jack Henry. Also, thank you for being a part of our team. We agree the culture and work environment here are fantastic! Best wishes to you in your future career endeavors.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great People and Benefits

May 14, 2022 - Accounting Analyst in Springfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The day to day at JHA is great. Flexibility, benefits, people, etc.

Cons

Not as much upside potential for hard working employees. Not rewarded for unique talent/upside.

Continue reading
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

great culture, benefits, and company

May 13, 2022 - Client Support Specialist in Lenexa, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Title sums it up, it is a great place to work with great people. Management is intelligent and aware for the most part with an exception described below

Cons

Hard to communicate with other teams as things are very segregated even within a team. And expectations within each team isn't clear. So someone who you think should be able to provide info can't. It can definitely cause unnecessary headaches at times.

Continue reading
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people

May 10, 2022 - Software Developer in Springfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had probably the best manager I've ever had, and some amazing team mates as well

Cons

There are lots of teams and loss of communication between them

6. 5.0

Great Company

May 6, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Real software company. Great culture.

Cons

Sometimes teams size was to big.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Culture- Great Place to Work

May 5, 2022 - Sales Director in Bristol, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

For almost 46 years, we have focused first on the employee. Making sure we provide an environment that is comfortable, rewarding, challenging, and empowering. We believe if we take great care of our employees, they will take great care of our customers. This strategy has proven successful.

Cons

I don't think there are any!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Review for the Consolidated Contact Center

May 4, 2022 - Product Support Representative II in Monett, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great Benefits - Fun Team to Work With - Competitive Pay - Leadership Helps and Encourages Advancement - Great Work/Life Balance Team

Cons

- Phone Calls with Occasional Upset Customers

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

JHA is a good place to work

May 4, 2022 - Technical Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Environment PTO Work Life Balance

Cons

Pay is no longer competitive Can provide large workloads in time of need Can be difficult to move to new position

10. 5.0

Great company

May 3, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place for work/life balance

Cons

Promotion timeline can seem too long when you have to wait two years

Viewing 1 - 10 of 859 Reviews

Jack Henry & Associates Reviews FAQs

Jack Henry & Associates has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 893 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Jack Henry & Associates to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Jack Henry & Associates employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Jack Henry & Associates. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

73% of Jack Henry & Associates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jack Henry & Associates 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Jack Henry & Associates to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Jack Henry & Associates Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Jack Henry & Associates? Share Your Experiences

Jack Henry & Associates Careers

Cover image for Jack Henry & Associates

Do The Right Thing, Do Whatever It Takes, and Have Fun At Jack Henry, we’re looking for the talented, the focused, and the ambitious. One...More

• Jack Henry Provides
  • Life at Jack Henry
  • Core Values
  • Jack Henry Gives Back

Company Updates

11 days ago

Culture
Mental health has been top-of-mind the past few years, as almost everyone has felt stressed, burned out, and/or overwhelmed, at home and work. Jack Henry strongly believes in putting our people first and actively supports work-life balance. We offer a robust Employee Assistance Program that supports associates and anyone living in their household. We recently enhanced our mental health programs by adding several convenient apps and tools. In honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, we’re sharing three simple everyday self-care tips for your workday: 1. Take breaks. Several teams at Jack Henry start meetings five late or end them five minutes early to allow participants much-needed time to stretch, take a bio break, hydrate, etc. 2. Socialize with your team. Even in a virtual setting, you can still have watercooler conversations. Check in with your peers, talk about non-work topics, and recognize each other’s achievements. 3. Take a lunch. It’s tempting to eat at your computer; however, lunch is a great mental break opportunity that helps improve your afternoon productivity.
Shared image

18 days ago

Company News
Jack Henry was founded in 1976 with the guiding principles of do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun. We endeavor to empower our associates, communities, and business to prosper while respecting the Earth's resources we share. At Jack Henry, corporate responsibility refers to the incorporation of ethical considerations such as public interest, public advocacy, and environmental concerns, into the planning of our business strategy and running of our organization. We are pleased to share that our revenue continues to increase while our greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions steadily decrease. In fiscal year 2021, Jack Henry’s total Scope 1 and Scope 2 GHG emissions were reduced 16.66% below our baseline level of fiscal year 2019. Read more about our efforts toward a low carbon future in Jack Henry’s 2022 Sustainability Report.
Shared image - Jack Henry and Corporate Responsibility
Jack Henry and Corporate Responsibility
discover.jackhenry.com

Jack Henry & Associates Photos

+ Add Photo
Jack Henry & Associates photo of: Members of the TA team presented to students in the GO CAPS program on how to create a stand out profile on LinkedIn, and how they can build their personal brand for future employers today.
Jack Henry & Associates photo of: These smiling faces from JHA’s Leadership Support Team registered clients attending this year’s Executive Forum at JHJAC.
Jack Henry & Associates photo of: Ben Metz, Managing Sr. Director of Banno and Tiffany Haynes, GM of HR field questions following the quarterly Associate meeting. Discussions were focused on building and sustaining a winning culture.
Jack Henry & Associates photo of: 2017 JHA Summer Interns