Jack Henry & Associates Reviews

3.7
Jack Henry & Associates President and CEO David Foss
David Foss
Pros
Cons
  • "Your experience greatly varies depending on the department you work in and the supervisors and upper management you are under(in 22 reviews)

• "Silo'd teams and work/life balance need improvement(in 17 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great place to work"

I worked at Jack Henry & Associates

Pros

Work/life balance Opportunity to contribute Benefits Company values its workforce Friendly work environment

Cons

Pay is slightly less than elsewhere Moving up takes time Not always easy to move into other areas of the organization

Jack Henry & Associates2019-11-08

"Do whatever it takes. Do the right thing. Have fun."

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Open to create your solution to a variety of problems - resources will guide you to the right decisions, but your innovation is encouraged. The organization invests in you - they'll train you, send you opportunities to get certifications that will carry over into other departments, if you choose. Flexible work from home options, even before our current situation. Great 401k, ESPP and Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance options at a very reasonable rate. The organization created a generous bonus program recently, which is a great push in the right direction. Co-workers who are interested in getting the job done and not "blamestorming" through an issue. Speaking of which, my coworkers are all professional and courteous, friendly and willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.

Cons

Communication across silos is a continued concern - the left hand and right hand can't get on the same page without a concerted effort. Overly reliant on certain vendors - these vendors do not have the tactical knowledge or empirical data to provide the needed insight on how to manage our portfolio (they're supposedly industry experts, but we know more than they do about our industry, which isn't good when we're speaking to "consultants").

Jack Henry & Associates2020-05-04
  3. "Good company, but needs more women at the top"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Support Engineer

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, flexible work arrangements

Cons

Limited opportunities for women, siloed departments, no consequences for poor performance

Jack Henry & Associates2020-05-17

"When they're good they're good"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Allen, TX

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits, good stable customer base, good product

Cons

Managers like to look good to managers and will throw employees under the bus.

Jack Henry & Associates2020-05-13
  5. "Excellent Growth Opportunities with an Stellar Company Culture"

Current Employee - Product Support Representative IV in Monett, MO

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, Exciting growth opportunities, Amazing company culture, Beautiful headquarters campus, and Tons of openings

Cons

Many openings are geared for entry level (which can also be a Pro for many applicants)

Jack Henry & Associates2020-04-27
  6. "Call Center"

Current Employee - Product Support Representative in Monett, MO

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work environment Excellent leadership Great Support System

Cons

Things change very quickly. If you are not adaptable, this could be a struggling point for you.

Jack Henry & Associates2020-04-24
  7. "jhaCall Center Provides SO MANY Opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have never seen a department grow as fast as they are, while also doing everything so well. From the leadership team to the front line staff, this is one of the most enjoyable places I have worked. Challenging, yet rewarding. I see myself here for a very long time and working for a company that stands behind it's values. On top of that - competitive pay, incredible benefits, generous PTO time and really placing their employees at the front of who they care most about. Incredible!

Cons

JHA has proven to be an incredible company to date.

Jack Henry & Associates2020-04-23
  8. "Jack Henry Call Center"

Current Employee - Product Support Representative in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates part-time for less than a year

Pros

They really make expectations clear, as well as making sure you have the assistance you need to do your job. Especially during the Coronavirus, they are making sure we all stay up to date with information, and what we can do. Beyond that we also make sure to have fun while working, which really helps with keeping the stress levels down! There is also a good amount of competition to keep everyone motivated. Management does a fantastic job of interacting and making sure channels are open for communication.

Cons

The only con I can think of currently is if you aren't a fan of fast paced work, the call center may be more stressful for you. Personally I love that we stay busy!

Jack Henry & Associates2020-04-23
  9. "The Best Call Center Culture"

Current Employee - Product Support Manager in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

The employees all the way to management are excellent people. They are always available to answer questions and everyone is so positive. I love coming to work everyday knowing that I am working for great financial institutions, great leadership and even better co-workers.

Cons

None-We are growing and looking for great people to join are amazing team in the call center!

10. "Best Job Ever"

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, work/life balance, plenty of opportunities to grow within the company (even as a remote employee), great pay

Cons

The medical insurance is more expensive than other places.

Jack Henry & Associates2020-04-21