KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Jack in the Box Payroll Reviews

Updated Jan 23, 2009

Found 1 of over 1,801 reviews

Jack in the Box CEO Darin Harris (no image)
Darin Harris
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Jack in the Box and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 3.0
    Current Employee

Jack In Da Box

Jan 23, 2009 - Payroll in San Diego, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a great work environment, the people are really nice and the work schedule allows for a lot of flexibility in being able to have a life outside of work...It is a great way to meet people and is also a good product that is currently doing really well in this hard financial troubled time that we are currently going through...The perks of the job are exceedingly gracious that have been bestowed upon the workers, like me and my coworkers who sit next to me. We really like working here a lot and hope to one day understand it all.

Cons

We have to come into work and work really hard. Sometimes it is hard to understand what is going on and we don't always get the proper communication that we should have to get from other people so we can do the stuff that needs to get done around the office. I think that it's important for good communication to be communicated between the staff and management so the communication doesn't get communicated wrong...does that make sense at all? But at the same time everyone does their best and tries to help people which is really good, or so I think.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 English Reviews