Jackson Healthcare Reviews | Glassdoor

4.2
Jackson Healthcare CEO Richard L. Jackson
Richard L. Jackson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "They care a lot about making a difference in the world" (in 3 reviews)

• "Plenty of good benefits and salaries are quite good" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Other supporting staff are not recognized or respected for hard work put in due to focus on sales teams" (in 3 reviews)

• "The company has grown so fast, there are some places they have outgrown themselves (need better systems or fresh expertise)" (in 2 reviews)

1. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare full-time

Pros

Friendly, helpful, truly care about their associates.

Cons

I have yet to find any cons about working here.

2. "Leadership"

I worked at Jackson Healthcare full-time

Pros

Great culture, benefits and opportunity to grow.

Cons

Divisional leaders bonuses are not aligned with the company's YOY growth expectations.

Advice to Management

Continue developing future leaders. Wishing you continued success.

3. "Jackson & Coker"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

By far the best company culture you can come across

Cons

Long training, cold calling all day in the beginning

Advice to Management

ramp up the training as cold calling for over 3 months can get super boring

4. "New Hirer"

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Thus far the whole process from hiring to working in my area has been one of the best places to work!!!

Cons

None that I can think of thus far.

Advice to Management

A little more help with getting benefits logon information available for new hirers.

5. "Incredible Place to Work!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Jackson Healthcare has the most positive, vibrant and upbeat culture I have ever worked in. It's outstanding. I've never worked for a company where everyone from Associates to high level management truly enjoys their job and seems genuinely fulfilled on a daily basis.
    This results in a helpful, happy and productive environment. Sounds too good to be true, right? It's not.
    Jackson Healthcare is a fast growing company that genuinely values it's greatest asset-it's people. We have the most beautiful buildings and are currently expanding the campus to include 3 incredible new buildings.
    The amenities are beyond generous with a complete fitness center, full-service clinic, Farm to Fork cafeteria, game room, putt-putt course, ponds and relaxation areas, yoga classes, car detailing, laundry services....the list goes on and on.
    That's all great but I think my favorite part is that the company cares about making a difference in the world. It makes you feel like you're a part of something greater than yourself and that's something i'm happy to have finally found.

Cons

None that i've found so far!

6. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare full-time

Pros

Culture is amazing! You cannot fail, they will teach you how to become great.

Cons

Hard to think of any.

7. "Physician Recruiter"

Current Employee - Physician Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Physician Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

You could not ask for a more beautiful place to work. The amenities are to die for. Very active foundation to give back to the community. Benefits are decent as well as pay.

Cons

No place is perfect and here is not exception. It all comes down to balance and this place provides a great work/life/pay/benefits/amenities balance

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing. You cannot please all of the people all of the time but if you can please the majority of the people most of the time you are doing great! Never forget to be humble and allow for community service and support of the foundations

8. "Everything is not what it seems"

I worked at Jackson Healthcare full-time

Pros

Senior Leadership of the operating companies is great. Working with/for the operating companies is much different from working in corporate. Amenities are very nice, with a gym and great restaurant. The onsite clinic is a great perk as well. Lots of volunteer opportunities for employees to get involved with their local community.

Cons

Some on the corporate leadership team need to read the values again. Most embody Others First but some only preach ME first. That's evident in the amount of times they requested associate feedback on certain things, and then did the opposite.
    Taking risks is frowned upon.
    Limited room for growth and movement.
    Reactive environment due to limited processes and procedures.

Advice to Management

When you ask for associate feedback on something.... actually use it. It may just help with turnover...
    Embrace the differences in tactics, opinions and ideas. Those conversations create some of the best business decisions.

9. "Values-Led, Purpose-Driven, Incredible Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Jackson Healthcare works in a challenging market space, staffing and technology for healthcare organizations, but it is meaningful work that is made more meaningful by the focus on how we impact ALL people...the people we serve like clients and candidates, the people with whom we serve (our team members), and those who serve us (our vendors).

There is no perfect organization, and JH doesn't pretend to be one, but it is the best I've ever experienced. This is a joyful place. People work hard and like each other...dare I say truly love each other.

Cons

Staffing is hard work. Our industry isn't always considered strategic, glamorous, or even scrupulous (we hear horror stories about shady competitors), but at least this is a place that goes beyond trying to do the right thing to instead do the wise thing. You don't hear many companies emphasizing wisdom...even when it may cost them time and money in the short term.

Parking is really tough right now...thankfully a 6 story parking deck is under construction.

The commute is tough if you live ITP or anywhere other than the north side.

Advice to Management

Keep the long term vision...don't let the inevitable bumps in the road take us off track. We're building a legacy for our families, our city, and our industry. Keep pushing.
     Thank you for all you do for us!

10. "Best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the most positive culture I have ever worked in. Associates and senior management sincerely care about each other. It's a fast growing company that genuinely values it's greatest asset-it's people. Beautiful amenities. Strong ethical leaders. They care a lot about making a difference in the world.

Cons

The company has grown so fast, there are some places they have outgrown themselves (need better systems or fresh expertise).

Advice to Management

Keep putting associates needs at the core of what you do. Keep giving back so generously.