Jackson Healthcare "hard work" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Jackson Healthcare Employee Reviews about "hard work"

Updated Mar 9, 2018

4.0
Jackson Healthcare CEO Richard L. Jackson
Richard L. Jackson
Pros
  • "Has great benefits, employees are treated and paid great(in 5 reviews)

• "Nice building, fitness center (but it's not free), cafe is good but the menu doesn't vary much(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Backstabbing management- they have fired good people for no reason(in 3 reviews)

• "Other supporting staff are not recognized or respected for hard work put in due to focus on sales teams(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "hard work"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Values-Led, Purpose-Driven, Incredible Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Jackson Healthcare works in a challenging market space, staffing and technology for healthcare organizations, but it is meaningful work that is made more meaningful by the focus on how we impact ALL people...the people we serve like clients and candidates, the people with whom we serve (our team members), and those who serve us (our vendors). There is no perfect organization, and JH doesn't pretend to be one, but it is the best I've ever experienced. This is a joyful place. People work hard and like each other...dare I say truly love each other.

Cons

Staffing is hard work. Our industry isn't always considered strategic, glamorous, or even scrupulous (we hear horror stories about shady competitors), but at least this is a place that goes beyond trying to do the right thing to instead do the wise thing. You don't hear many companies emphasizing wisdom...even when it may cost them time and money in the short term. Parking is really tough right now...thankfully a 6 story parking deck is under construction. The commute is tough if you live ITP or anywhere other than the north side.

Jackson Healthcare2018-03-09

"Not what I thought it would be - appalling treatment of employees by a few managers"

Former Employee - Hard Worker

I worked at Jackson Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Real nice building and coworkers

Cons

Overall decent middle management folks but those at the very top do nothing about executives who mistreat their staff. Loyalty and hard work are ignored too much. Their reputation as a great place to work has being damaged.

Jackson Healthcare2012-10-16

"Looks can be deceiving"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare for more than a year

Pros

Beautifu l building with great amenities; proud to bring family and friends

Cons

They sell the company to be different than what it is. Not based on serving others as advertised but on sales and making "big bucks". Other supporting staff are not recognized or respected for hard work put in due to focus on sales teams. Glass ceiling affect; they only want you to advance but so far. Company does not practice values that it preaches. Sorry.

Jackson Healthcare2012-08-31

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews