Jackson Nurse Professionals Reviews | Glassdoor

Scott L'Heureux

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Trustworthy Company!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Jackson Nurse Professionals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I feel that the management team is trustworthy and fair. The environment is typically high energy, positive and supportive. We really have a great team and I feel like the recruiters really care about their nurses.

Cons

Recruiting is stressful. There aren't many opportunities for promotion. This job can take up a lot of time off the clock, but I don't usually mind.

Jackson Nurse Professionals Response

Sep 8, 2017 – Marketing Manager

We really appreciate you leaving this feedback for us. Even though recruiting can be stressful, it's important that you enjoy quality time away from work as well. We'll be taking your input to heart... More

2. "Travel nurse"

Current Employee - REG NURSE in Conroe, TX
    Current Employee - REG NURSE in Conroe, TX

I have been working at Jackson Nurse Professionals full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

This agency and recruiters Nicole Romero and Jennifer Corbin always have your back. They will find you am assignment wherever you ask to go with the highest pay they can give. I have worked 9yrs traveling consistently. I haven't ever had problems getting my cheek, assignments, guaranteed hours. I have their personal cell numbers, and a friend for life. They are the best.

Cons

I haven't found a down side but I'm sure they probably don't have assignments everyplace someone wants to go.

Advice to Management

Keep Nicole Romero and Jennifer Corbin. You have great people working for you.

Jackson Nurse Professionals Response

Sep 8, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for this awesome feedback. We couldn't agree more about Nicole and Jennifer! We hope your assignment went well!!

"Attention to detail"

I have been working at Jackson Nurse Professionals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Have been with company a few years as a travel RN. My Recruiters Nicole and Jennifer have been very helpful and really go above and beyond.

Cons

Unfortunately over the years the market has become more competitive. Salaries and allowances have not increased to match growing expenses.

Advice to Management

Automatic pay raises, loyalty extension bonuses.

"RC"

Pros

The people were nice. Had good incentives for those who worked hard.

Cons

The environment was just not for me. Sitting on the phone all day is not an ideal job.

"GREAT Company!"

I have been working at Jackson Nurse Professionals full-time

Pros

One of the best places I've worked! Morale and Culture is awesome, never thought a company would be so interested in all employees lives personally and professionally which is a great thing! It's good to know you matter!

Cons

Although, there is lack of experience and some are not receptive to change, I think in the end the positive will out way the bad and the more information provided on the "why" the better people will feel about changes that need to be made.

"Jackson Nurse Professionals"

Current Employee - Recruiting Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiting Consultant in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Jackson Nurse Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The office is always so lively. I have never been in a room with this many delightful people. The staff here are all so kind, energized, and eager to help.

Cons

People do forget that this job field is high pressure. When hired they make it very clear that one of the main keys to success here is having a sense of urgency. I feel that most people that have a negative view towards this company are the ones that forget this key factor.

Advice to Management

All of you guys are so animated and supportive. You really make the office an enjoyable place to be in. Keep it up!

"Recruiter"

I have been working at Jackson Nurse Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High energy environment - -

Cons

- - - - -

"Staffing various facilities for behavioral and LTC, Occupational Health Nursing"

Former Contractor - Staff Registered Nurse, Traveling in Orlando, FL
    Former Contractor - Staff Registered Nurse, Traveling in Orlando, FL

I worked at Jackson Nurse Professionals as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They can keep you in assignments and they pay well.

Cons

Some of the facilities you staff are quite understaffed

Advice to Management

always be supportive of your nurses

"Untrustworthy"

I worked at Jackson Nurse Professionals full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The talented Recruiters and Account Managers that they have been able to hold onto, somehow.

Cons

The management team is very untrustworth.

Advice to Management

Realize the importance of long term relationships and employment, especially for revenue generators.

"Considerate of employee with regular calls and contact. Follow-up is quick."

Current Employee - RN in Gadsden, AL
    Current Employee - RN in Gadsden, AL

I have been working at Jackson Nurse Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The recruiter is helpful and keeps cost contact, especially in the beginning of the assignment. And I like the flexibility of working as agreed, plus I learned the importance of signing and agreeing to work only what is best for your situation.

Cons

Would be good to have the lodgings were paid separate and the rate of pay was at the current rate.