Jackson Nurse Professionals Reviews

1. 5.0

K

Nov 4, 2020 - POS Financial in East Lansing, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to grow in

Cons

None great company to grow

Marketing Manager

This is great feedback, thank you so much for letting us know how we're doing!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Failure to pay

Sep 11, 2020 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people just insufficient at their jobs

Cons

Inability to communicate Unable to effectively read and comprehend their own basic time sheet. The company does not stand behind their nurses when they have to go to bat for them. Even when you have followed what they have directed !!!

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

We appreciate your sincere feedback and thank you for providing insight into a potential issue. As you know from working with us for 2 years, we have a stellar reputation for paying our team members on time every week, and for paying them accurately. But, we admit that mistakes can happen. In fact if a mistake does happen, our reconciliation process is immediate. Meaning, we wire or FedEx a check the same day. As the COVID-19 pandemic spread in recent months, our job orders for nurses grew by the thousands overnight, and many nurses like yourself answered the call. As a result, our nursing team grew exponentially in just a few short days and our administrative teams had to expand to meet the demand. So, while we’re not familiar with the circumstances you describe, we believe it’s possible that someone dropped the ball, and we may not have been given the chance to make it right. And for that, we’re deeply apologetic. It is never in our best interest to fail to pay nurses on time, or to inaccurately report time sheets. You are too important to us to behave as carelessly as you describe. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any mistakes on our part, and know that our President is interested in speaking to you personally to make sure we do everything we can to resolve what happened. Feel free to share more information about this experience at askjackson@jacksonnursing.com or reach out and ask for Bill Morgan so that we can take the appropriate steps on our end to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

GREAT place to work!

May 28, 2020 - National Recruiter in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great response to COVID-19. So proud of my teammates and how hard we are working to meet the needs of our community.

Cons

Can't think of one. We are all working so well together.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your valuable feedback! As you know, we've been working day and night to fill travel nurse jobs in critical spots across the U.S. affected by COVID-19. The unity shown by our team and our sister companies to slow the advance of this pandemic reflects our mission statement beautifully: to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. Thank you for being a part of our team!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Apr 2, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has a solid team based culture. The people are motivated and working hard together. There is a career path for team members who want to grow.

Cons

There's lots of work to be done. We can't seem to hire fast enough.

Marketing Manager

This is great feedback! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company but don't forget, it is still production based

Mar 28, 2019 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is room for financial growth but career pathways toward management are more limited. There is the ability to move between departments or companies, if you were looking for something new. The teams are diverse, in terms of personalities, tenure with the company, etc. Each associate is considered individually but are still held to production standards. The company continues to add new incentives to promote employee satisfaction, including increasing PTO and adding work from home or flexible work time options.

Cons

There have been people over the past few years that could not adapt to the culture and values or the job wasn't right for them so they blame the company. This is a production based role and company, so while there is a lot of giving back to the community, you still have to produce, which isn't a negative thing unless you aren't motivated to do well.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your very positive feedback! The truth is, recruiting is hard. And, just like travel nursing, it's not a career meant for everyone. In all reality, we’re not perfect. But, we are passionate about holding to our values as a team: Others First - Growth - Wisdom. Everyone at Jackson is important to our success as a team, from production to operations. And, we're incredibly grateful for a beautifully diverse team of associates who are experts in the travel nursing industry.

6. 1.0

Boys club only

Aug 28, 2019 - Human Resources Manager in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team building activists are good. They feed you often to stay at your desk during lunch. I did like the power hour.

Cons

Too many rules on getting leads. The top recruiters got the best ones. Men helped each other out with building their desks. Not enough support for the new recruiters.

Marketing Manager

We appreciate the positive feedback along with your unique insight into areas we could improve upon. But, we've got to be honest with you. Our family of companies just landed on Fortune's 2019 National List of Best Employers for Women. In light of this recent award, getting additional insight from you as to your 'boys club" experience is really important to us. We hope you'll reach out and give us more details, but until then, please know that your feedback has been heard and is being discussed by the management team. Additionally, the lunches we provide are intended only as a gift to our team, not for any other purpose. Thank you for letting us know that we need to be very clear about that!

7. 2.0

dreaded going into work

Mar 14, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

themed days, office events, casual friday

Cons

if you're not sales, you're at the bottom of the totem pole. recruiters and account managers have good opportunities to earn trips based on their numbers, while there's one spot for everyone else and it becomes a popularity contest. a lot of times it felt more like a frat house than an office--loud music, lots of noise and yelling, and an endless supply of bros. the also move offices frequently. they do a lot of team events or office themes, however you have to buy in for things like a thanksgiving lunch which seems kind of cheap. there is also a high rate of turnover--the credentialing coordinator job is always posted with some sort of opening.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for those positive comments, we appreciate it! While we're disheartened to hear about your negative experience, we're encouraged by the fact these events would have happened over 4 years ago. Many changes have occurred since then and we can't remember a time when we charged anyone for our company Thanksgiving event or Holiday Dinner. We've added an Onsite Clinic since you left, employee discounts, and lots more team events. Again, thank you for your feedback!

8. 1.0

Recruiter

Jan 3, 2019 - Recruiter in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are NO pros! Leadership is horrible - don’t recommend rated negative 5

Cons

Worst company! Favoritism to minorities, micro manage, invasion of privacy!

Marketing Manager

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide your insight. We're the first to admit that recruitment is one of the toughest positions in the market and it's just not for everyone. As a part of Jackson Healthcare, where 36% of our company presidents and 55% of our managers are women, favoritism simply isn't part of our culture. But, we appreciate your point of view and promise to give it a good review.

9. 1.0

Over 25 need not apply!

Jan 2, 2019 - Senior Recruiter in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Internal Management offer contests to win money.

Cons

If you hate being micro managed then look elsewhere. They listen in on calls. They favor minorities so if you're in this class you will get much attention and advancement.

10. 2.0

Recruiter

Jun 22, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great principles from Jackson Healthcare on a corporate level. Great Health Benefits.

Cons

If you’re not into sales and number games I wouldn’t pursue the role. The base pay is not competitive.

Marketing Manager

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to provide us with your insight. Recruitment is one of the toughest positions in the market and we certainly understand that it is not built for everyone. We're so glad you gave it a try, and we really appreciate your advice to management. Transparency is important to us, so we will take note of your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 English Reviews