Jackson Pharmacy Professionals Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated September 7, 2017

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Jackson is awesome 🙌🏾"

Current Freelancer - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Atlanta, GA
    Current Freelancer - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Jackson Pharmacy Professionals (Less than a year)

Pros

Jackson keeps you informed on every step needed for a smooth transition. Every associate I've ran across was nice and told me exactly what was needed. Everyone emailed back in a timely manner. I just love them.

Cons

I haven't found a con yet.

Advice to Management

Jackson is excellent.

2. "Pharmacy Technician"

I have been working at Jackson Pharmacy Professionals full-time

Pros

Right platform
    It is very flexible
    Provides good compensation and Benefits
    Good Career Opportunities
    Good Work Environment

Cons

I don't see any cons.

3. "Pharmacist"

Former Contractor - Pharmacist in Waltham, MA
    Former Contractor - Pharmacist in Waltham, MA

I worked at Jackson Pharmacy Professionals as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The new recruiter I have been using seems to be just as effective as the previous recruiter.  Her name is Alyson (the previous was Diva but I am not sure if I am supposed to mention names).  Regardless, these people are relentless when it comes to finding the right position for the right candidate.   She is even currently working on an opportunity for me right now.
    However, what I admire most about these folks is that they don't forget, and they follow up.  I have worked with other agencies that I have heard from once, and then never again.  This is not the case with JPP.  They are on the case until you are employed  and satisfied.
    Thank You All! I immediately started working with a recruiter, who no longer works in this division of JPP, but she was extremely helpful, dedicated, and seemed to work "on my side" of the process.  What is meant by this is that she took the time to understand my situation, and found a position very quickly which worked out for both employer and employee for years.
    Thank You All!

Cons

There has not been many negative issues or problems with JPP in the past.  As a matter of fact, I am having trouble thinking of any.   Only one comes to mind in that I once was having difficulty talking with/locating my previous recruiter about an issue that needed her attention.  I could not get a hold of her.  However, I think this was because she was in transition to a different position / department within the agency.  I really don't have any more negative things to say in regards to the effort put forth by the Jackson Pharmacy Professionals.
    Finally, I am fully aware that MA is a very tough job market for pharmacists at the time.  I believe this to be the result of 2 more pharmacy schools opening (1 being an accelerated program) in MA.  Unfortunately, pharmacists get their license, and stay in this state instead of transferring back from where they came from.  This is the current situation for pharmacists in MA.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, the employees you have hired have been excellent.

4. "Overall a great company to be apart of!"

I have been working at Jackson Pharmacy Professionals full-time

Pros

Jackson Pharmacy set clear expectations throughout the entire recruitment and hiring process. I have been working full-time and I have always had my questions answered in a timely manner. Great culture and community support/involvement! Overall positive experience and I would highly recommend.

Cons

I do not have any at this time

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Jackson Pharmacy Professionals Response

Apr 4, 2017

We are happy to hear you had a good experience at Jackson Pharmacy Professionals!

5. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Jackson Pharmacy Professionals full-time

Pros

Jackson Pharmacy professionals has a very clear career path for all of their employees with plenty of room for growth. Management cares about each employee's individual development. Jackson Pharmacy Professionals not only has a fun company culture but they also give back to the community by supporting local charities and volunteering.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Jackson Pharmacy Professionals Response

Apr 4, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and continued dedication to Jackson Pharmacy Professionals!