Jackson Pharmacy Professionals Reviews

Updated Mar 1, 2021

5.0
Jackson Pharmacy Professionals President Sandra Garrett
Sandra Garrett
Pros
  • "Overall, I enjoyed being contracted to work by Jackson Pharmacy Professionals(in 7 reviews)

• "Fair, reliable, pays well, and good management (Alyson McMillam )(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Only one comes to mind in that I once was having difficulty talking with/locating my previous recruiter about an issue that needed her attention(in 3 reviews)

• "It's still challenging to find a position due to the competitive pharmacist labor market(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Good opportunity

Mar 1, 2021 - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very professional, I enjoyed working with them

Cons

No cons. Staff is very professional

Marketing Manager

Wow, thank you! We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review and especially for the 5 stars.

2. 5.0

Good Company

Jan 4, 2021 - Pharmacist in Hayward, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Prompt and open communication with employees. The recruiter was very flexible with my schedule.

Cons

It's a contract job, so hours may be cut without notice

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, and for providing additional insight into your experience. The client you mention has a great reputation and has been a valued partner to Jackson Pharmacy Professionals, so we will be happy to pass along your experience as they are always open to feedback. Regarding the con that you listed, we’re so sorry to hear that your hours were cut at an unexpected time and sincerely hope we can better meet your expectations in the future. It’s true that we offer a variety of contract options to our clients in order to meet their last minute and future planning needs. As a result, some of the contracts we offer to our Associates are more flexible than others. But, no matter what type of contract we offer to our team members, we’re always careful to make the contract terms clear because our first priority is to meet both the professional and personal goals of our Associates.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

This was a great first experience with an employment agency.

Jul 20, 2020 - Call Center Representative in Mechanicsburg, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

JPP provided excellent communication during the eight months I worked with them. They were very diligent in ensuring that I was settling in at my assignment. They were always prompt with answering questions or concerns.

Cons

Their benefits are expensive for a family.

Marketing Manager

We apprecaite your 5 star review and thank you for your valuable feedback! We can tell you that we benchmark our pay and benefits throughout the year so that we provide the most competitive benefits available. If you accept another contract with us, we'd like to put you on the phone with our Benefits Manager and our medical insurance provider to make sure you're on the most feasible plan for your family. Thank you, again!

4. 5.0

Great company

Jul 7, 2020 - Pharmacy Technician in Worcester, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Had a great experience with this contractor. Everything from the application process to the first day at work and throughout my whole contract period was smooth. The pay was great and I loved the timely responses to my questions/concerns.

Cons

I do not have any cons

Marketing Manager

What a wonderful review, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. It means a lot.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company to Work For!!

Jun 16, 2020 - Certified Pharmacy Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

quick, helpful, professional, nice to work for

Cons

Cannot think of anything that I would change

Marketing Manager

This is incredible feedback and we deeply appreciate it. Thank you for dedicating your talents to the needs of others. We honored to work alongside you.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

The best experience I've had ever!!

Dec 2, 2019 - IV Infusion Technician in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Jackson staff get to know you and they place you at a facility that you can call home.

Cons

I have no CONS at this time

Marketing Manager

Wow, this just makes our day. It's true that our recruiters and account managers actually care about the folks they work with. It's our honor to work alongside healthcare heros like you.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Aug 20, 2019 - Inpatient Pharmacist in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Alyson was very helpful, thorough and found a place for me to work in a reasonable amount of time.

Cons

There are no cons. The agency gives you the opportunity to explore different career options.

Marketing Manager

We're so glad this position was available to you just when you needed it most!! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Alyson and with us, it's extremely helpful to hear back from the professionals we're placing since you're the reason we're here.

8. 5.0

Jackson Pharmacy Professionals makes you feel appreciated

Sep 24, 2018 - Retail Pharmacist in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sadly, the state of our profession can leave one feeling used and abused by employers. This is not the case with JPP. It truly feels like a team and they make you feel like you are appreciated. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to work for them and hope we have another opportunity down the road.

Cons

The only downside (not really a downside) is I was hired full-time after my temp contract was served for Jackson by the same employer, and have to end my time with JPP. Gonna miss being part of their team.

4 people found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

We can't tell you how much your feedback means to us. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your insight. We hope you love your permanent assignment!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Jun 14, 2019 - Pharmacy Technician in Milwaukee, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work

Cons

Nothing at all it’s a great company

Marketing Manager

What incredible feedback! Thank you for taking the time to provide your professional feedback. It's associates like you that build a great team.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome people and a great experience

Mar 27, 2019 - Pharmacy Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

The representatives of this company are absolutely wonderful. I had an individual help me obtain a position in the firm as a pharmacy tech.

Cons

I really have not experienced any cons as of yet.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

What awesome feedback. Thank you so much for letting us know about your individual experience, it means a lot to us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews