Jackson Pharmacy Professionals Reviews

Healthcare

15h

an

Occupational Therapist

I’m a fairly new grad. Got licensed in January and started working in February. I moved across the state for this job taking my family with me. Now 4 months in it’s such a toxic environment. Unethical, unhealthy. I’m looking to apply to other places. Do I put this company on my resume to show I’ve been working since I graduated or is it worse to show I want to leave after only 4 months? Also, absolutely cannot have them contact my current job or use them as a reference. Put them or no?

8 Comments

Healthcare

29.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Jackson Pharmacy Professionals~1566927
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Competitive salary; great communication from staff.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Very professional and helpful

Jan 5, 2022 - Pharmacist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to work with and staff was friendly and helpful

Cons

It was only a temporary position

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your 5 star review and for taking the time to leave us feedback! Your experience is important to us, and we hope you'll come back for even more assignments across the U.S.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Industry Leading Team

Jul 7, 2021 - National Director, Business Development in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing colleagues, Servant Leadership, Community Enrichment

Cons

There are no cons to working with this amazing company and group of people.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your incredible review! It means the world to us to hear that our team is succeeding in living out our corporate values. Others First is one of our cornerstones and pivotal to our mission of improving the delivery of patient care and everyone we meet.

3. 5.0

Good Company

Jan 4, 2021 - Pharmacist in Hayward, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Prompt and open communication with employees. The recruiter was very flexible with my schedule.

Cons

It's a contract job, so hours may be cut without notice

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, and for providing additional insight into your experience. The client you mention has a great reputation and has been a valued partner to Jackson Pharmacy Professionals, so we will be happy to pass along your experience as they are always open to feedback. Regarding the con that you listed, we’re so sorry to hear that your hours were cut at an unexpected time and sincerely hope we can better meet your expectations in the future. It’s true that we offer a variety of contract options to our clients in order to meet their last minute and future planning needs. As a result, some of the contracts we offer to our Associates are more flexible than others. But, no matter what type of contract we offer to our team members, we’re always careful to make the contract terms clear because our first priority is to meet both the professional and personal goals of our Associates.

4. 5.0

Good opportunity

Mar 1, 2021 - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very professional, I enjoyed working with them

Cons

No cons. Staff is very professional

Marketing Manager

Wow, thank you! We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review and especially for the 5 stars.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

This was a great first experience with an employment agency.

Jul 20, 2020 - Call Center Representative in Mechanicsburg, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

JPP provided excellent communication during the eight months I worked with them. They were very diligent in ensuring that I was settling in at my assignment. They were always prompt with answering questions or concerns.

Cons

Their benefits are expensive for a family.

Marketing Manager

We apprecaite your 5 star review and thank you for your valuable feedback! We can tell you that we benchmark our pay and benefits throughout the year so that we provide the most competitive benefits available. If you accept another contract with us, we'd like to put you on the phone with our Benefits Manager and our medical insurance provider to make sure you're on the most feasible plan for your family. Thank you, again!

6. 5.0

Great company

Jul 7, 2020 - Pharmacy Technician in Worcester, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Had a great experience with this contractor. Everything from the application process to the first day at work and throughout my whole contract period was smooth. The pay was great and I loved the timely responses to my questions/concerns.

Cons

I do not have any cons

Marketing Manager

What a wonderful review, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. It means a lot.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company to Work For!!

Jun 16, 2020 - Certified Pharmacy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

quick, helpful, professional, nice to work for

Cons

Cannot think of anything that I would change

Marketing Manager

This is incredible feedback and we deeply appreciate it. Thank you for dedicating your talents to the needs of others. We honored to work alongside you.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

The best experience I've had ever!!

Dec 2, 2019 - IV Infusion Technician in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jackson staff get to know you and they place you at a facility that you can call home.

Cons

I have no CONS at this time

Marketing Manager

Wow, this just makes our day. It's true that our recruiters and account managers actually care about the folks they work with. It's our honor to work alongside healthcare heros like you.

9. 5.0

Jackson Pharmacy Professionals makes you feel appreciated

Sep 24, 2018 - Retail Pharmacist in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sadly, the state of our profession can leave one feeling used and abused by employers. This is not the case with JPP. It truly feels like a team and they make you feel like you are appreciated. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to work for them and hope we have another opportunity down the road.

Cons

The only downside (not really a downside) is I was hired full-time after my temp contract was served for Jackson by the same employer, and have to end my time with JPP. Gonna miss being part of their team.

4 people found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

We can't tell you how much your feedback means to us. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your insight. We hope you love your permanent assignment!

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Patient access coordinator

Aug 17, 2018 - Patient Access Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have Experience with Benefit Investigations and Prior Authorizations are a must so you can find out what coverage a patient has and how it matches up with the IV-IVIG pharmaceuticals offered. Being able to follow the referral process flow and knowing when to contact an insurance company to make sure the patient gets the proper home infusion is very important.

Cons

I have no downside of working for this company

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews

Jackson Pharmacy Professionals Reviews FAQs

Jackson Pharmacy Professionals has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 69 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Jackson Pharmacy Professionals to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Jackson Pharmacy Professionals employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Jackson Pharmacy Professionals. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jackson Pharmacy Professionals 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Jackson Pharmacy Professionals to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be workplace .

Popular Careers with Jackson Pharmacy Professionals Job Seekers