KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Healthcare benefits were good and lasted up to a month in between contracts for continuity of care, able to get pre(in 7 reviews)
  • "Its a great group of people.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Highly Qualified Employees

Jun 11, 2022 - Registered Respiratory Therapist II
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jackson Therapy Pays Well, Recruits Highly Qualified Personnel, Jackson personnel are there to help when you need anything.

Cons

I didn’t come across any cons.

Marketing Manager

Wow, thank you for your incredible feedback! We appreciate your commitment to patient care and hope we can continue to partner together.

2. 5.0

Great company

Apr 19, 2022 - National Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remoted based work. No micromanagement. The harder you work the more money you make.

Cons

Starting salary could be better

Marketing Manager

Thank you for such nice feedback! We're thrilled you're enjoying the remote work environment, and are working hard at making sure our culture is still close-knit through our monthly get togethers and activities. Regarding your con, we appreciate your feedback here and want to reassure you that we're constantly benchmarking our pay and benefits against the region and greater Orlando so that our team members are paid fairly, feel valued, and stay with us. As for your advice to management, we encourage you to have a broader discussion with your immediate supervisor since maintaining an appropriate balance is of significant importance to us.

3. 5.0

Excellent!

Mar 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, leadership and earning potential! Love that we get to work from home but still get the chance to have meet ups and work from the office. I always feel like people care.

Cons

The job can be demanding, but it's a good thing because you definitely get out what you put in.

Marketing Manager

What a great review, thank you so much for your kind words! We love our Others First culture at Jackson and hope to live up to our mission to improve the lives of patients and everyone we touch - everyday.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good environment

Mar 18, 2022 - Occupational Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good communication and attentive recruiter

Cons

long contract time frame but manageable

Marketing Manager

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to let us know about your experience working with Jackson. Our Recruiters love what they do, and we see that it shows in their communications with you. It's absolutely true that we offer some longer assignments (10 months - 2 years), but most of our assignments are only 3 months long. It all depends on the goals of the traveler and the best path to achieving them. Thank you again for giving us your feedback, it's deeply appreciated.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great, responsive company to work for

Jan 24, 2022 - Registered Respiratory Therapist in Fayetteville, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been in the field for 5 years, and JTP is in my top two best companies to work for. I told them my ideal contract and pay, and all my needs were met/exceeded. Whenever I need them, they are easily accessible and quick to respond.

Cons

I haven't encountered any cons at the time of writing this review.

Marketing Manager

Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing feedback. Your skills as an RRT have been desperately needed in Georgia and we can't thank you enough for answering the call. Your commitment to patient care is why we do what we do. We hope you continue traveling with us, and that we continue to exceed your expectations.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Salaray

Apr 7, 2022 - Physical Therapist in Montgomery, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Still applied for the green card as promised

Cons

There were a lot of issues that happened during the green card processing so it was applied late like after the original contract agreement ended.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your commitment to patient care, and for your loyalty to us for the past several years. In the end, we're glad that our team delivered on it's promise, but we're sincerely disappointed in the delay, just as you are. On behalf of our International Team, let me offer our apology. There was an unnecessary delay in getting the green cards processed on time, and we've made corrections internally to ensure it doesn't happen again. Your feedback is important to us, and we sincerely appreciate the time you took to give us your insight. We also hope you'll give us a second chance, one day.

7. 3.0

National Recruiter

Apr 18, 2022 - National Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility is the number one thing they offer

Cons

Salary is low, can be cliquey in environment

Marketing Manager

First, thank you for your positive feedback on our flexibility. It's important to us that our team members are able to maintain a work-life balance in our full-remote work environment. As it relates to your Cons, we take your feedback to heart and are constantly benchmarking our pay and benefits against that of central Florida and the Greater Orlando Area. We're disappointed to hear that your experience with our team members is that they're cliquey. We're hoping to help incorporate new people faster through our monthly get togethers and our company-wide activities, and we sincerely hope our Culture Committee helps break down any clique feelings you're experiencing. We also want to strongly encourage you to make suggestions to your manager about ways to better incorporate team members into our dynamic, hard-working culture. We love our team and want everyone to feel like they belong here, because you do.

8. 4.0

Mar 8, 2022 - Physical Therapist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, reasonable, Good app to manage pay

Cons

Experience heavily shaped by recruiter that you work with. Choose one that is responsive and addresses your concerns.

Marketing Manager

This is great feedback, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We strive to provide the "path" that works best for our travelers, so we're thrilled that you found the flexibility you were hoping for. We'd love to hear more about your experience with the app. If you have the chance, just pop over to our contact us form and let us know how it made you feel supported. It will help us as we work toward improvements! As to your Cons, we couldn't agree more that choosing the "right" recruiter for your personality and communication style is important. Some travelers prefer very little communication and like to do things for themselves, and others really enjoy the concierge style of several of our Recruiters. Keep in mind, if you ever want to change recruiters, you just let us know. Thank you again for your feedback!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Jackson Therapy Employees

Dec 16, 2021 - Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jackson Therapy has excellent employees. They are very helpful and efficient from the time the recruiter contacts you until the hiring process is complete.

Cons

None that I have found.

Marketing Manager

What an incredible review, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We love that your experience with our team has been positive from recruitment to credentialing to hiring. We strive to make the process as easy as possible and are thrilled to hear that our efforts are paying off.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee

Be careful

Oct 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recruiter can be supportive at times but not trustworthy

Cons

Not trustworthy. Contract and what recruiter says different. Benefit sucks.

Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience with us. Your insight is important to us. We're disappointed to hear that you didn't trust your recruiter, and regret that we don't know the specifics around what happened. We encourage you to provide additional insight into your experience with one of our recruiters either on our contact us form, or directly to our Recruitment Director at cparham@jacksontherapy.com. Our recruiters were voted "Best of Staffing" last year, so we apologize if anyone on our team didn't meet your expectations. As it relate to pay, we benchmark our salary and benefits throughout the year so that our team members are paid fairly, feel valued, and stay with us; location and seasonal needs will play a significant role in the salary packages offered by employers from month-to-month, so it’s possible that seasonal needs may have affected the employers' pay offering in your case. But we're not sure. We also expanded our benefit offerings just this year, and are one of the few staffing companies that offer our travelers a matching 401k in addition to health benefits. We're disappointed that the benefits also didn't meet your expectations. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your experience, and please reach out with additional insight, if you're able.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Reviews

Jackson Therapy Partners Reviews FAQs

Jackson Therapy Partners has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Jackson Therapy Partners to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Jackson Therapy Partners employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Jackson Therapy Partners. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

88% of Jackson Therapy Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jackson Therapy Partners 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Jackson Therapy Partners to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be career development, diversity and inclusion, management.

Popular Careers with Jackson Therapy Partners Job Seekers