Jackson Wealth Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.9
GEORGE P. JACKSON

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "If you want to learn financial planning – this is the place to learn, they do everything for their clients."

I have been working at Jackson Wealth Management full-time

Pros

Is a small company with the best coworkers, always kind and willing to help. The firm is focused on providing outstanding service to its clients. My job gives me the opportunity to make a difference – I feel that I am really helping people – the firm’s clients. I have learned so much working here.

Cons

It can get to be a lot of work but if you like what you do you will enjoy learning more each day.

Advice to Management

I just want to thanks for the consideration and how they handle situations.

2. "Financial Analyst"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst

Pros

The skills I obtained at the firm will serve me well in my career and in my personal life for a long time to come.  People have to work hard at this firm, but the learning is amazing.

Cons

There are no cons to working at this firm.

3. "I really enjoy working for Jackson Wealth Management"

Current Employee - Assistant in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jackson Wealth Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love being a part of something larger that makes a difference – the firm makes a huge impact on the client’s lives – by always being 100% ethical and honest in everything the firm does.

Cons

It's a lot of work, but it's helped me learn a lot about finance, which is great because that is currently my major in college.

Advice to Management

I'm just thankful for the way the management team handles every situation.

4. "Professional - Like a Family"

I have been working at Jackson Wealth Management full-time

Pros

Jackson Wealth Management is a great work environment that is professional yet fun to work with. I started out with the firm out of college and have grown to know vast knowledge on finance that I would never covered in a classroom.

Cons

At times the work environment can be stressful. Yet this aspect is apart of the finance industry. Fortunately I have found that times of high stress timing is few and far in between.

Advice to Management

The advice I would offer is to allow the employees to be more involved in the creation of marketing material and investment decisions.

5. "Great company to work with and to work for"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jackson Wealth Management part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At Jackson Wealth Management we always ensure to put each client first and we strive to deliver the best possible level of service. Our client base is very diverse with highly accomplished individuals and our company team matches this diversity and success. The job can be challenging but it is definitely rewarding.

Cons

At times the workload can be large but as a Jackson Wealth Management employee, I can say that I am always ready for the challenge.

6. "Exciting Work Enviroment"

Pros

It is such an exciting work environment because there are very rarely days that are the same apart of my normal things to do there are so many other developments that take place. It's nice to work for a company that has so many clients and they're 100% dedicated to them.

Cons

It can get to be a lot of work but if you have the passion for it you will enjoy learning more each day.

7. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Wealth Advisor
    Current Employee - Wealth Advisor

I have been working at Jackson Wealth Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You learn a lot very quickly kind of fully immersed in financial planning/ advising. The clients are interesting and the coworkers are a lot of fun

Cons

Sometimes the workload can be a little much and you really need to bring your A game if you want to succeed or else you probably will not make it

8. "Jackson Wealth Management Takeaways"

Current Employee - Vice President Wealth Advisor in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Vice President Wealth Advisor in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

Position to impact client's lives positively makes the role very satisfying. All of the necessary resources and tools are provided by management, and the atmosphere is family oriented. Our happy employees increase client happiness because everyone is always in a positive mood.

I love the variety. Every day is different and I get to interact with such a varied group. It means I am always learning, and staying sharp for our clients. I have a tremendous backstop with our CEO//CIO His breadth and depth of knowledge within all aspects of comprehensive financial planning, and portfolio management is invaluable. This provides the utmost success for our clients, and their happiness shows on a daily basis.

Cons

I don't have any of noteworthy mention.

9. "OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE"

Pros

I have been working at Jackson Wealth Management for more than 5 years. Job is challenging
    because of the complexity of clients issues that arise. Fast paced and demanding which make the work more interesting. Everyday is a different. Employees are great team players. Benefits match up to any company.

Cons

None that I can think of.

10. "Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jackson Wealth Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The potential to build a long term career as an Advisor and have deep rooted relationships with great clients who appreciate having their money managed by a strategy that has proven to work makes this company a perfect fit. If you have worked for corporate america and are tired of getting pennies on the dollar for your efforts, and always having to restart quarterly with quotas that continue to rise and having to push products and strategies that are mediocre, then you will appreciate this opportunity even more.

Cons

Previous employees who bad mouth the company because they were too lazy to call clients and put forth a minimal effort to chase their dreams, and can't handle constructive criticism when they are being held accountable to meet minimum goals and activity levels

Advice to Management

Continue to improve the culture of the work force, because the clients are supremely satisfied and loyal, especially those who were around when markets are crashing and Jackson protected them unlike other money managers.