Jackson & Coker Accounting Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Accounting

Jackson & Coker Accountant Reviews

Updated Mar 14, 2019

4.8
Jackson & Coker President  Tim Fischer (no image)
Tim Fischer
0 Rating
  1. "The Best"

Current Employee - Accounting in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson & Coker full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is wonderful! Everyone works together to get things done. They pay is above what I expected, and hours are great. If you want to work for a company that hold up to there values, this is the place to be.

Cons

I haven't come across any to share, really!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I love to brag about how much I enjoy being here.

Jackson & Coker2019-03-14

"Accounting dept is brutal"

Former Employee - Accounting in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Jackson & Coker full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jackson healthcare is charitable and has amazing core values and beliefs. Just wish all departments (accounting specifically) practiced what LT AND JH do. JC could learn alot by how LT and JH run.

Cons

While the company of Jackson healthcare stands for so many great positive things Jackson & Coker seems dead end. No opportunity for growth and alot of favoritism. When asked to leave and go to LT it is known that upper management won't allow it as this is a comoetitior. Other companies under JC seem to have better leadership and care more about the employees. JC IS a dead end go to LT!

Advice to Management

Get a president that allows people to move within all companies under the JH family to benefit their career and their growth. Get upper management to practice the core values set by the Jackson family.

Jackson & Coker2017-05-12