Jackson & Coker Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Jackson & Coker Director Reviews

Updated Sep 27, 2019

4.9
Jackson & Coker President  Tim Fischer (no image)
Tim Fischer
0 Rating
  1. "BEST company I've ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Director in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson & Coker full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company culture where you can be yourself. Amazing campus with on site restaurants, gym, urgent care clinic, child care. You can pay for chiropractic services, massages, personal training at the gym. There's a nail shop, blowout services, and dry cleaning pick-up/drop-off also at the gym. The people are all nice and friendly. It's a great place to work!

Cons

Not enough free time to take advantage of all the on campus amenities.

Jackson & Coker2019-09-27
  2. "Best place I've worked and mgmt. that shows they care"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson & Coker full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Jackson & Coker is a great company to work for because they are always thinking of the associates! They openly share information and have an open-door policy all the way up to the president. These are some of the top reasons I came to Jackson & Coker and continue to stay!!!

Cons

At times the work and family life balance gets out of balance but I've never had a job that didn't happen every so often.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and stay true to our company values!!!

Jackson & Coker2019-04-15
  3. "The best company I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson & Coker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for many companies but I truly feel Jackson and Coker is the very best. Management actually cares about all Associates with genuine concern for a great work/life balance - they live the Core Values and Culture. Management is fair, honest and transparent while asking for OUR opinions which are considered and often implemented. Benefits such as average to above average pay, on-site free clinic, good health/dental/vision/legal/etc among so many other advantages.

Cons

Some processes could be more clearly defined but with a new concept defined earlier this year and in progress, this is already being addressed.

Advice to Management

Please continue to do what you already are - I'm hoping that I never have to look for another job!

Jackson & Coker2019-04-10

"The Worst Jackson Healthcare Has To Offer"

Former Employee - Director in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Jackson & Coker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great building (cafe, gym, etc.). Very nice people who work hard and like to have fun. Potential to make good money. Opportunity to go earn presidents club trip/vacation. Interesting business/industry.

Cons

J&C is the "red-headed step child" of Jackson Healthcare. Sure, Rick Jackson founded it originally, but it was bought and sold several times, and along with it came extremely poor leaders/management. The president acts like a cheerleader, and puts on a good show. But don't you dare cross her, or you will be put in the doghouse and treated like a second-class citizen. If you are to survive on her executive staff, you know that you tell her what she wants to hear....so often she does not know the truth. If you perform well, you have the opportunity to make a lot of money, and to win President's Club vacation. But there is a lot of politics involved, and often times, the real winners don't get shut out, while the politically correct get the favors.

Advice to Management

When an employee expresses concerns, frustrations, etc. don't get defensive and interrogate your employee. Don't ask your employees to perform duties, and then question or second guess their actions from afar. Don't lecture your employees and/or treat them like children.

Jackson & Coker2017-02-14