Jackson & Coker Managing Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Jackson & Coker Managing Director Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2019

5.0
Jackson & Coker President  Tim Fischer (no image)
Tim Fischer
0 Rating
  1. "Best place I've worked and mgmt. that shows they care"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson & Coker full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Jackson & Coker is a great company to work for because they are always thinking of the associates! They openly share information and have an open-door policy all the way up to the president. These are some of the top reasons I came to Jackson & Coker and continue to stay!!!

Cons

At times the work and family life balance gets out of balance but I've never had a job that didn't happen every so often.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and stay true to our company values!!!

Jackson & Coker2019-04-15
  2. "The best company I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson & Coker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for many companies but I truly feel Jackson and Coker is the very best. Management actually cares about all Associates with genuine concern for a great work/life balance - they live the Core Values and Culture. Management is fair, honest and transparent while asking for OUR opinions which are considered and often implemented. Benefits such as average to above average pay, on-site free clinic, good health/dental/vision/legal/etc among so many other advantages.

Cons

Some processes could be more clearly defined but with a new concept defined earlier this year and in progress, this is already being addressed.

Advice to Management

Please continue to do what you already are - I'm hoping that I never have to look for another job!

Jackson & Coker2019-04-10