Jackson & Coker Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Jackson & Coker Recruiter Reviews

Updated Sep 24, 2019

2.5
Jackson & Coker President  Tim Fischer (no image)
Tim Fischer
0 Rating
  1. "Happiness does exist in a job!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Jackson & Coker full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the day I started I have thought this is too good to be true! I have had jobs prior and I can not believe there is a company like this one. Training is in depth and well thought out. I know they are setting me up for success and I will know everything I need to thrive on the sales floor. Incredible team atmosphere and collaboration. Sales can seem cut throat and everyone for themselves, but here despite individual goals it never stops anyone from helping and taking their time with others. Work life balance! They truly understand that life happens here and I would go as far as saying they care more about you than you do!

Cons

Training is classroom style so if you struggle with that be advised. You will be given material to read, games to play, role playing activities, and test.

Advice to Management

Everyone learns differently and sometimes people do not grasp the material in certain settings be mindful of the employee and their setbacks due to courses.

Jackson & Coker2019-06-21
  2. "Disappointed"

Former Employee - Recruiting Coordinator

I worked at Jackson & Coker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits and campus Cafeteria on site

Cons

No room for career growth Lack of clear communication

Jackson & Coker2019-09-25

"Incestuous pit of incompetence"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson & Coker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Beautiful building, on-site amenities are nice. Jackson family is epitome of all that is good!The new campus will be one of a kind!

Cons

Management and Executive team do not know how to change business model to stay competitive. Stuck in their ways with egos as big as their paychecks. Use bullying and intimidation to pit employees against each other and play favorites. Big empty promises when you get hired.

Advice to Management

Stop hiring your best friends, wives, sisters, neighbors and cousins! Listen to what your employees are telling you! Put your ego aside from 25 years ago when you did the job and don’t ask for feedback if you don’t want to know. The antics of your leadership team are embarrassing! Rick Jackson deserves to be better represented than this!!!

Jackson & Coker2018-02-27

"Unethical"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Augusta, GA

I have been working at Jackson & Coker full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are some nice people in recruiting who are trying to hold it together despite the lack of support

Cons

Extremely dishonest recruiting practices. You are encouraged to tell doctors being recruited a lot of misinformation in order to get them on board and then pull out later if a better commission comes in. I’ve seen them hurt a lot of people.

Advice to Management

You need to play by the rules and get a conscience. Senior management should at least pretend to be involved.

Jackson & Coker2018-02-09

"recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Jackson & Coker full-time for more than a year

Pros

great company, great benefits, flexible hours, great coworkers, no college grads

Cons

very metrics driven, too many phone calls,

Advice to Management

get to know employees a bit better and follow there DISC profile to see how they should be managed

Jackson & Coker2016-07-03