Jacuzzi Brands Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.8
Bob Rowan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Industry leader that values input from all levels of the organization. Very strong brand recognition and great culture"

I have been working at Jacuzzi Brands full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ability to drive change within the organization. It is a small enough company to be recognized for good results. Plenty of growth potential both with the business and personally.

Cons

Antiquated processes and equipment with little investment. "IT" technology is lacking.

Advice to Management

Continue top grading, setting high expectations and growth of the brand.

2. "Great Brand and Top of line products"

I have been working at Jacuzzi Brands full-time

Pros

- Great work life balance
    - Big brand but small compahy culture that empowers employees to make decisions
    - Best in class products
    - Good leadership and strategic direction

Cons

- Jacuzzi is in a tough business and product category
    - Need to diversify
    - Some processes are dated and could be updated

Advice to Management

Good things are happening need to make sure it is communicated to the company.

3. "An amazing brand with lots of potential and an organization filled with intelligent, hard-working people"

I have been working at Jacuzzi Brands full-time

Pros

Great corporate culture
    Listens to employees, implements necessary changes
    Wonderful work/life balance
    Intellectually challenging environment

Cons

Aggressive goals with limited budget
    Not always staffed appropriately to execute plan

4. "Such a great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Configuration Management Analyst in Chino, CA
    Current Employee - Configuration Management Analyst in Chino, CA

I have been working at Jacuzzi Brands full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started working for Jacuzzi Group Worldwide in Chino, CA two months ago and thought this is a great company for me to work. Everyone on my Engineering Services team works with and for each other, with maximum independence and autonomy given the transparency of company priorities. I like the fact that my manager allows me to learn and get improvement inputs from all pertinent personnel from all groups so that we can improve our various engineering processes. My manager then reviews the inputs and implements the new and more efficient processes. I like going to the baseball game this summer and meeting with many other cool employees thriving in such a positive culture. I would like to add here that I actually gave up a job offer that was going to pay $10K more than what I get paid now, simply because I chose to work with my current Engineering Service manager. In my first interview with my manager, I saw a great team and a character of high integrity. You don't cut short the great experience of team work, team respect, and team leadership for more money.

Cons

Chino is a bit far from Torrance. It's about 1 to 1.5 hours of driving; but I listen to audio books along the way.

Advice to Management

Uhm..., not sure what to add here. I think management is continually improving the company.

5. "Amazing atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

I have been working at Jacuzzi Brands full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It’s easier to get up and go to work day after day when you love the people you work with. In an environment where fun and hard work are synonymous, I can’t say I mind the daily grind. The corporate office is filled with supportive, genuine people who work shoulder to shoulder when tasks are tough, and stand together to celebrate birthdays, babies, nuptials and more. And with multiple brands under the company umbrella and no time to get bored, no two days are the same. Great company, good compensation, incredible employees.

Cons

Sometimes feels like it's run like a small company, but the big brands keep things interesting.

6. "Fantastic Culture, growth opportunities and competetive salaries"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant to the President/Chief Executive Officer in Chino Hills, CA

Pros

Fantastic people to work with! The collaboration is wonderful and the departments work well together (whenever necessary). It is a busy "lots to do" environment and days go very quickly! Competitive salary, and tasteful surroundings (Corporate Headquarters and our Distribution facility).

Cons

Parking during lunch. (Plenty in the morning, but busy retail gobbles them up during lunch) <--I was forced to list a con - this is it for me.

Advice to Management

Continue the path you're on! I appreciate all the mentors and respectful, knowledgeable Directors and above.

7. "Been a Great Experience"

Current Employee - CAD in Chino, CA
    Current Employee - CAD in Chino, CA

I have been working at Jacuzzi Brands full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

VERY FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE!! Good benefits, lots of company events, (Angels games, BBQ's, sports activities, department lunches), freedom in my job responsibilities, really good boss, great equipment to perform my job, work with lots of competent people.

Cons

No windows in cube land

Advice to Management

I have no advice for my direct management and I don't really interact with upper management enough to have an opinion.

8. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Jacuzzi Brands full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere to come everyday. Work / Life balance is important and practiced at all levels of the organization. The leadership team in place has enabled the company to grow and become more successful in all businesses even in the recent economy. Overall the company is fun, challenging, and rewarding to work at. Open communication to all levels of the company.

Cons

Recent challenging economy forces tough decisions and require greater efficiency, but the company continues to evolve and change when necessary.

Advice to Management

Keep up the progress and continue to focus on strong business practices that elevate the brands and company.

"Great Brand, But Too Many Issues To List"

Current Employee - Assistant Product Manager in Chino, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Product Manager in Chino, CA

Pros

Jacuzzi is a gobally known name and a "Fun" company to work for. Most positions have a good work / life balance. Company tries to overcome obstacles, but seems to have a lot of legacy issues dating back to the late 80's.

Cons

Horribly quality - Period. The top brass is constantly bringing in new senior management from outside vs. hiring from within. There is very little industry knowledge at the top as Jacuzzi has lost most of the people over the last several years. Most employees have 3-years or less experience at the company and only a couple have any industry experience. The company has had 8 Presidents in the last 8 years - too much transition from year to year. Due to the lack of industry knowledge, no one knows any of the customers any more hence there is no customer focus.

Advice to Management

Focus on your customers, improve quality, p/u some industry pro's to help you.

10. "Good place to start career"

Former Employee - Manager in Chino, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in Chino, CA

Pros

Good team and great place to work with

Cons

Sometime the work can be hectic

Advice to Management

Good job