Found 12 of over 395 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Jaggaer and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023Senior Data ScientistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
As of time of this writing, Emir is a team lead of Data Science. He is amazing. He has set up amazing culture for the team. Also, great and meaningful work (always something challenging and new), while maintaining great work/life balance. I truly enjoying the work in DS team.
Honestly, I don’t see any major con. It is great team and organization. One small con could be that in some situations there could have been more accountability and holding each other to a bit higher standards ( commitment to excellence in whatever we do )
- 2.0Dec 1, 2023Key Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBelgrade, Central Serbia
Colleagues, hybrid workmode, flexibility, good equipment.
Management, low salary, low commission.
- 4.0May 13, 2023Global Customer Care AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBelgrade, Central Serbia
Good product and amazing educated people working inside the company (inside teams) Fair working conditions regarding health insurance and vacation days Nice office and work remote-hybrid system Diversity and mental health support
Law salary with no bonuses/salary increases are minimal or none Poor managerial skills within Serbian employees1
- 3.0May 20, 2023Technical Support AnalystFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Office, work hours, support projects, the community
Pay (always 1 step behind the competition for some reason), not very flexible
- 2.0Feb 7, 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
salary development opportunities cheap policy no travel weak bonus plan cheap C level execs no budgets for projects no raise after 1 year
flexibility time management balance ok people ok colleagues3
- 3.0Oct 25, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
It is mainly decent place to work. People are great
Not much growth opportunities. Management is constantly sugarcoating everything, office politics suck, constantly increasing workload and expectation to pick up a lot of new stuff for no compensation.3Jaggaer Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take all feedback very seriously. We would like to learn more about your perspective. If you’d like to continue the conversation, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5.0Apr 21, 2022Data ScientistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
High integrity workplace. Supportive of growth and little to no egos from the top to the bottom. I would personally recommend it.
Sometimes there are too many meetings as over communication is one of the values of the Jaggaer and it also has its benefits.
- 1.0Apr 30, 2022Front End DeveloperFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Not much to say here...
Very bad HR department that spread the negative energy through company. You could feel it from the early start. Low salaries.4