What people are saying about Jamf
I’m applying for an SDR position at Jamf , Jamf Software . Went through my first round of interviews and moved on to the second interview (2 person panel with 2 SDR Managers) Does anyone know what the Salary Range is? Looking for some insight from an SDR manager….
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Please DM me if so. Thank you! Vizient Elevance health Horizon Therapeutics Ryan LLC Jamf Splunk Blue Shield of California Tanium Inc. Stryker Corporation Hyatt Hotels Corporation World Wide Technology AbbVie Citrix Northwell Health Inc. Navy Federal Credit Union Allianz Experian OhioHealth ServiceNow Mutual of Omaha JM Family Enterprises Inc. Grainger Scripps Health Cox Enterprises Farmers Insurance Group Wellstar Health System Inc. Atlantic Health System
Got a burning question about Jamf? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Jamf employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "dependent but there are some really great people to work with and most mid" (in 51 reviews)
- "This company has a great culture and helps you building a career." (in 42 reviews)
- "Benefits are great" (in 28 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 16 reviews)
- "Management is amazing and they really do have your back." (in 12 reviews)
- "Leadership works hard to keep down and attempts to distract from low pay by giving gifts." (in 26 reviews)
- "Average / below Average Salary, for MCOL area" (in 11 reviews)
- "From my point of view, decade long grudges were held by middle management that caused top performing employees' careers to be held hostage." (in 7 reviews)
- "Training can get cut short because they need you to do your job quickly due to needs" (in 6 reviews)
- "compensation is average" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Jamf and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 5 of over 378 reviews
Updated Sep 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "growing pains"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 23, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Excellent benefits, culture, facilities, perks.
Experiencing some growing pains and training needs to be updated and ramped up.
- 5.0Feb 8, 2021Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, more than 3 yearsMinneapolis, MN
Upper management is pretty good, benefit of the doubt, nice electronics, work from home options, nice culture, inclusion and diversity, donations, good training material.
I suspect pay is not as fairly distributed as a liberal company should be. As much as we hope and feel Jamf should do the right thing in the end sometimes it is a business and just the money matters. Sometimes mid-level management can drop (extra work) a bomb on the lower ranked folks without warning but that's rare to be fair. Internal process and growing pains can really bog things down when you're trying to get work done.Jamf Response3y
Thanks for leaving a review! At Jamf, we put people first and we share a selfless devotion to do the right thing. We strive for improvement in all aspects of our business, including regular reviews of our benefits and compensation packages in order to remain competitive in the industry. Overall, we’ve been able to maintain stability in our culture and values during the growth we have experienced, but are aware this can lead to some growing pains. We continue to review employee feedback, both informally and from our Employee Engagement Surveys, so we can continue to make progress and ensure our people succeed.